Trader Change Tool

MuhKuh

Comming in the next version ;)

For some reason are the traders in napf badly named, here are some sql commands to make it look better:

(I dont know if the ids are correct)

UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Ammunition Friendly Schratten' WHERE `id`='144';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Schratten Weapons Friendly ' WHERE `id`='145';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Schratten Ammunition Friendly ' WHERE `id`='144';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Schratten Friendly Vehicles' WHERE `id`='146';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Lenzburg General Store' WHERE `id`='147';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Lenzburg Weapons neutral' WHERE `id`='148';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Lenzburg Ammunition Neutral' WHERE `id`='149';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Lenzburg Neutral Building/Parts' WHERE `id`='150';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Lenzburg Vehicles Neutral' WHERE `id`='153';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Lenzburg Black Market Vendor' WHERE `id`='154';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Schratten Friendly Building/Parts' WHERE `id`='155';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Schratten General Store 2' WHERE `id`='157';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Schratten Medical Supplies' WHERE `id`='158';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='North Wholesaler' WHERE `id`='161';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Emmen General Store 3' WHERE `id`='162';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='North Boat Vendor' WHERE `id`='164';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Emmen Weapons neutral 2' WHERE `id`='165';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Emmen Ammunition Neutral 2' WHERE `id`='166';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Emmen Vehicles Neutral 2' WHERE `id`='167';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Emmen Neutral Building/Parts' WHERE `id`='168';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Emmen Medical Supplies 2' WHERE `id`='169';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Lenzburg Medical Supplies 3' WHERE `id`='170';
UPDATE `Server_TRADERS` SET `desc`='Pauls Boat Trader 2' WHERE `id`='171';

i get this error i just know that i have logged in with the right details

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at TraderEditor.DatabaseConnector.getTraders(String instance)

can anyone help me

thanks

Good job on this tool, but i seem to be having some issues with it.  When I log on everything starts right and I get no errors and the traders show up on the left hand side.  But when I click on a trader most of them the categories don't show up, but the Black Market - Olsha does, but only Black Market Ammo, and Black Market Weapons show up items on the right.  And even those items are not everything in the database.  

7f0ec533-1890-4551-bf40-659a491e558d_zps

Strange. I took two simple queries:

Get categories (All TIDs for the specific trader): "Select id, name FROM Trader_TIDS where trader = '" + trader + "' ORDER BY name;";

Get items (All Items for the selected TID): "Select id, item, qty, buy, sell FROM Traders_DATA where tid = '" + tid + "' ORDER BY item;";

Perhaps your database scheme is structured differently?

Maybe you could send me a database export as sql file.

I'm using the default sql from Epoch and I installed Private Hive tools.  Now I hate Sql so i don't know if i did this right but https://www.dropbox.com/s/rq8x27qfpslfwlu/epoch_testing.sql .  This is a Sql of my Epoch_testing DB and server not my live server just the name is different.

Also I have been using this tool instead  works.

I also have remote users setup on my DB so any host can connect.  

If that is not the right SQL export let me know how to do it differently, i'm using HeidiSQL.

Hmmm... seems there is some trouble with the case sensitivity of the table names. I got some MySQL errors from your snapshot.

After I renamed the tables into Server_TRADERS, Trader_TIDS and Traders_DATA it works fine.

I will look for a better way to handle this.

But its strange that you only got a part of the items of the specific category.

kx7iri33.png

Yes and only like 2 traders actually worked with displaying anything.  My tables are like that from the Epoch.sql script they give you when you install.  If you need any other info or help let me know.

Capt-O

Thanks very much i will test out today.

Edit: Works great

Request:  Can you add the TID to the top right so you can change it.  Meaning if i put a Assault Rifle in the LMG's by accident I can just change the TID and it would move it to the correct one.

Thanks

I am having a similar problem that Capt-O reported, I click on a category and no items show in the list. No errors or anything, my table names are all lower case and I have set them to such in the configuration.

It seems to be issues in the database.  In mine some of my TIDs are not even correct or even match correctly to my server_traders.sqf file.  I've adjusted a few of them to make it work, but some of the other traders in the program still don't work b/c of my database isn't correct.  But they work correctly in game.

Maybe you can load the data from the server_traders.sqf file as that is correct and that's what decides to spawn and what TIDs are linked.   https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgkrofb9p1p96b3/server_traders.sqf

Link to my server_traders.sqf file which is all correct and loads correctly.  But if you match it to my database its all sorts of wrong in the database.  Even the descriptions for the traders is wrong.

It seems to be issues in the database.  In mine some of my TIDs are not even correct or even match correctly to my server_traders.sqf file.  I've adjusted a few of them to make it work, but some of the other traders in the program still don't work b/c of my database isn't correct.  But they work correctly in game.

Maybe you can load the data from the server_traders.sqf file as that is correct and that's what decides to spawn and what TIDs are linked.   https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgkrofb9p1p96b3/server_traders.sqf

Link to my server_traders.sqf file which is all correct and loads correctly.  But if you match it to my database its all sorts of wrong in the database.  Even the descriptions for the traders is wrong.

Weird, I will take a look and see if mine is like that (I have a sneaky suspicion it is :|). I will report back once I get home and check it out.

Weird, I will take a look and see if mine is like that (I have a sneaky suspicion it is :|). I will report back once I get home and check it out.

Now granted i'm still using 1.3.0.1 you might be using the more recent version.

please help

what do i put for the instance ID? i put 11 then it started working but now only the black market dealers items are showing up. the traders and the categories are showing up but when i click on the categories the items dont show up. please help