New HFB Epoch server. In over my head?

AthruZGaming

Question

Hey guys! I left DayZ.st due to the lack of freedom with files and service. I'm now with HFB and here's the problem... I had a friend that added all of my scripts Tow/lift, refuel, etc but now he says he has NO clue what to do or maybew he's lost interest. I'm married with 2 kids, never studied scripts, coding, etc and have no clue what to do. I really just bought the 20man server to play with my buddies and have a good time. I've had people offer to do it for me for money but I just dont have any to spare. PLEASE HELP. :unsure:

5 answers to this question

He may be confused by HFB Control panel it not as simple as dayz.st tell him to look at 

it explains how to use the panel and general gist of where the files is he needs to edit,

i just started learning this stuff myself and is pretty easy as long as u follow the instructions to install the stuff that and it very much like coding php. If he still not willing to help you out let us know and ill help you out with it.

Hey dude

Hope you are getting on ok.

I started coding a server in febuary this year, im a IT technician by trade so programming was not my strong point.

I had never even looked at a sqf file in my life, I then had to clean up a 50 player server that the old colder has totally messed up.

Since then i have rebuilt three servers from the ground up, leant the basics for me to navigate issues and add whatever i want to.

By no means am i a coder, i just have ALLOT of patients and passion to not give up.

I myself have a full time job and a family to consider, its hard and i would seriously look at getting someone onboard to help.

If you too have fire in your belly.. SURE go ahead :P

Happy coding

:)

I could use some help.  all that I'm trying to do for now is to add 3 chopper to the lift with vehicle script.  I'm using eliteness ( which was recommended to me).  Now I have only change the script in the mpmissions folder, so if I need to do more I don't know, cause when I just change the mpmissions and then up load back to server all I get is wait for host.  Can  somebody please help me.