Feature Request Thread

TheVampire

i have seen a mission on a Tavianna Life Server and wander if it would work on epoch 

essentially says a goverment convoy is going to (point a) intercept for rewards, 

so essentially a ural with say 5 ai in, if you stop it without blowing it up and kill the ai you get the gear thats in the truck ? 

My two suggestions

Vehicle arrays in the configuration file, e.g. "plane", "helicopter" "civ_vehicle", "mil_vehicle" and then let the missions that spawn vehicles choose which array to randomly select a vehicle from.

One off spawn items, e.g. we have AS50's in our server and it would be great to be able to have an array of weapons to only be spawned once each reboot, so if a mission comes up, spawns an AS50, another will not spawn til next reboot

i have seen a mission on a Tavianna Life Server and wander if it would work on epoch 

essentially says a goverment convoy is going to (point a) intercept for rewards, 

so essentially a ural with say 5 ai in, if you stop it without blowing it up and kill the ai you get the gear thats in the truck ? 

Convoy Missions are going to be experimented on in version 1.2.

My two suggestions

Vehicle arrays in the configuration file, e.g. "plane", "helicopter" "civ_vehicle", "mil_vehicle" and then let the missions that spawn vehicles choose which array to randomly select a vehicle from.

One off spawn items, e.g. we have AS50's in our server and it would be great to be able to have an array of weapons to only be spawned once each reboot, so if a mission comes up, spawns an AS50, another will not spawn til next reboot

This is planned to happen soon, as people are finding static vehicles stale.

1- A tutorial on how to create your own missions.

2- Make configuring loot boxes a little easier. Maybe merge both config files?

I should probably work on making the loot easier to customize. I won't be combining them though.

yeah kind of.

Looking through the code if i added

if (DZMSUseStinger) then {
	_unit addWeapon "Stinger";
	_unit addMagazine "Stinger";
};

after

if (DZMSUseRPG) then {
	_unit addWeapon "RPG7V";
	_unit addMagazine "PG7V";
	_unit addMagazine "PG7V";
};

in DZMSAISpawn.sqf

and also add

DZMSUseStinger = true;

after

DZMSUseRPG = true;

in DZMSConfig.sqf

and also add

if (DZMSUseStinger AND ("Stinger" in (weapons _unit))) then {
	_unit removeWeapon "Stinger";
	_unit removeMagazines "Stinger";
};

after

if (DZMSUseRPG AND ("RPG7V" in (weapons _unit))) then {
	_unit removeWeapon "RPG7V";
	_unit removeMagazines "PG7V";
}; 

in DZMSAIKilled.sqf

would that give some units a stinger along with some other units a RPG7V?

DZMS gives a launcher to one unit in a unit group. You can't give the same unit two launchers so if you did it like that, you would need to have one or the other on.

Stingers can be free-fired though, so you can simply replace the RPG classnames with the Stinger classnames.

Is it not possible to have 2 different units, 1 with a rpg and 1 with a stinger?

If i changed rpg to stinger would they still shoot at vehicles with it? Ideally there would be some rocket that can be fired at vehicles and helicopters.

what I love to see is % chance to get a loot from NPC or at least if we can have a OPTIONAL BOX that we can add items with % chance on it or % of that box appear in the mission, so we can add some a nice reward without breacking the gameplay xD

Maybe Missions for both sides, Heros and Bandits.

Because real Bandits gain humanity for killing AI Bandits, but not all of the real Bandit players want that^^

So please add AI Hero Missions.

A static spawn for AI's would also be nice, for stronghold battles or something