DZMS mission spawn points for Napf

BetterDeadThanZed

I'm not sure if DZMS has a place in it's config to set up custom spawn points, but if it does, you should be able to use those coordinates.

Also, I'm in the process of redoing the spawn points. I'm using the 3D editor to look at terrain and select locations that are appropriate. Some are in towns and some are in fields. There will be a LOT more spawn points so you should see less repeat locations. It's going to take a while, as I'm doing it when I have time. I hope to have it finished within the week, though.

finish faster plz ;)

finish faster plz ;)

Sorry, I was sick last night, throwing up, so I haven't worked on them as much as I'd like. Now I have to work tomorrow and have a wedding on Friday night, so I'll try to get it down as soon as I can. The spawn points will be much better than the first set I put together.

or well, you could:

Make a separate mission, initiate it on server start, have a trigger seeing if it has ended and let it respawn.

But really, that's just silly.

Won't really work. The way Vamp coded this it does complete cleanup when mission ends. This would clean up other AI spawns as well that DZMS created. That's why multiple missions are so hard to do with this and why WAI is better (even though DZMS is coded better, WAI has a great many more options).

Won't really work. The way Vamp coded this it does complete cleanup when mission ends. This would clean up other AI spawns as well that DZMS created. That's why multiple missions are so hard to do with this and why WAI is better (even though DZMS is coded better, WAI has a great many more options).

Youd have to make a seperate mission type (minor, major and static), that would fix that.

But again, it's just a really silly idea