Survivor Companions

• 1 month later...

Excellent mod Lancer, its all working with Epoch 1.0.5.1 except that recruited survivors wont attack any zeds nor bots.

I think i have issues with the zombie_generate.sqf-instructions, not sure if i have done it correctly.

This is what i've done:

• in mpmissions/mission/custom/compiles.sqf --> zombie_generate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\zombie_generate.sqf";
  • in mpmissions/mission/custom/zombie_generate.sqf --> added _agent addRating -1000000

can anyone help me pls?

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent mod Lancer, its all working with Epoch 1.0.5.1 except that recruited survivors wont attack any zeds nor bots.

I think i have issues with the zombie_generate.sqf-instructions, not sure if i have done it correctly.

This is what i've done:

• in mpmissions/mission/custom/compiles.sqf --> zombie_generate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\zombie_generate.sqf";
  • in mpmissions/mission/custom/zombie_generate.sqf --> added _agent addRating -1000000

can anyone help me pls?

and in the root init.sqf mpmissions prescribed path to your compiles.sqf? , 'm sorry dear for English

Great work on this addition. Though, there are a few problems I've run into, and I hope there is a quick fix.

Upon starting my server with the default dbgroups folder installed into my mission folder, and I double checked to ensure everything was added correctly, I get this error:

17:49:08 "** scp_task_patrol initializing"
17:49:08 Error in expression < = _this select 4};

HotZoneDistances = HotZoneDistances + [_maxDist];

if ((ty>
17:49:08   Error position: <HotZoneDistances + [_maxDist];

if ((ty>
17:49:08   Error Undefined variable in expression: hotzonedistances
17:49:08 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\dbgroups\scripts\scp_task_patrol.sqf, line 14

I also noticed if I kill one of the AI, I can no longer recruit AI. But I'm not sure if that also happens if they take damage from other sources, or die in some other way. I've teleported with them in a vehicle as well. Not sure if that affects anything.

• 1 month later...

Theodore.Hill

Unless you modified these files/line numbers then you shouldn't be getting an error in scp_task_patrol.sqf

scp_dismisssrvr.sqf 19

scp_dismissunit.sqf 20

scp_spwn_fr.sqf 97

scp_srvractions.sqf 100

You can try adding as a private variable since it only for that script.

mrakobes85

I haven't decompiled the latest version yet so unfortunately I can't help. Look for the variable used for the zombie, in 1.31 it was _agent.

Sorry for the no replies, I've been away from modding a while due to a HD lockup & new HD purchase which has been resolved. I may get back to work on this if my urge to play is high enough, I did get burnout due to the number of years playing and modding Arma and DayZ (5+ years now)...

• 3 years later...