In Game Admin Tools Dayz Epoch

Quoting myself :D

I got a reply over on opendayz about this, and it seems blur say there is no risk. I know they would say that, but I get the impression all is cool. Anywayz, I might try their free version, and if it works, go with their pro one :D

Here is their reply for anyone else that's interested: http://opendayz.net/threads/blurgaming-updated-anti-hack-public-release.10773/page-6#post-66386

Is there no issue with the fact this was part-written by a well known DayZ hacker???

Just wondered, as I'm considering this, but am a little worried about possible CD key theft of players keys etc...

Is anyone able to give a easy to follow guide on how to install Blue Phoenix Admin Tools. I am trying to follow the guide has has put up but i can not find the lines he is asking for 

find this code
if (!isDedicated) then { // If mission is loaded by a player execute the player monitor 0 fadeSound 0; 0 cutText [(localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING"), "BLACK FADED", 60]; _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];

I must be stupid because i do not have that exact code in my init.sqf i have something that has parts that look like it but its not the same word for word

if (!isDedicated) then {

//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

this above is what i have.... Like i said before if anyone knows of an easy to follow guide on how to set this up links or pointers would be awesome 

Is anyone able to give a easy to follow guide on how to install Blue Phoenix Admin Tools. I am trying to follow the guide has has put up but i can not find the lines he is asking for 

I must be stupid because i do not have that exact code in my init.sqf i have something that has parts that look like it but its not the same word for word

this above is what i have.... Like i said before if anyone knows of an easy to follow guide on how to set this up links or pointers would be awesome 

I think you just need to paste the relevant code into the

(!isDedicated) then {

part of the init.sqf

• 3 weeks later...

I think you just need to paste the relevant code into the

(!isDedicated) then {

part of the init.sqf

Not necessarily paste the code but make the change, to the player monitor line and paste the execVM  line.  correct me if im wrong. But I did this and I got the scroll option for tools menu in game but it wont show up when i click on it. It just does nothing. Any ideas? Ive been fooling with this on 1.0.2.1 for a hour now with no luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily paste the code but make the change, to the player monitor line and paste the execVM  line.  correct me if im wrong. But I did this and I got the scroll option for tools menu in game but it wont show up when i click on it. It just does nothing. Any ideas? Ive been fooling with this on 1.0.2.1 for a hour now with no luck.

I was having the exact same problem as you, then I realized you need to paste your ID into more than one Section

(Paste your ID into The super admin section aswell..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone got around to making this work on the server.pbo? I've tried changing the pathing so it directs in the server but It doesn't launch it anymore then.. Just some quick pointers would be okay

You can move it server side, however if you wwant to access it you'll have to send it to the client. I'm sorry for bumping this btw but it seems there is quite some interest in this. Is blue phoenix still being updated?