Does anyone have some time to finish the 1.6 update? The main thing is to finish out the battleyes (annoying tedious). After that it would be great to get the new antihack to play nice with teleport if possible, but battleyes should make it 1.6 compatible for everyone. I work 9-10 hours now so I typically use my extra time for family. I do continue to watch this and the github for pulls. The community is doing a great job of answering questions.

2 hours ago, NoxSicarius said:

Does anyone have some time to finish the 1.6 update? The main thing is to finish out the battleyes (annoying tedious). After that it would be great to get the new antihack to play nice with teleport if possible, but battleyes should make it 1.6 compatible for everyone. I work 9-10 hours now so I typically use my extra time for family. I do continue to watch this and the github for pulls. The community is doing a great job of answering questions.

I was working on it last week and I got the battleye filters mostly sorted. I managed to keep most of the categories at 5 - log and kick. There are a few things that are causing a roadblock however. The invisibility mode kicks for remoteexec unless you set it to 1 - log only. The AI spawning does the same thing. For some reason the scripts.txt log gets spammed with attachTo kicks. I can't figure that one out. I have to reinstall it to get a list.

I can teleport around the map, but I am testing on a server on my LAN so I can't test teleporting players around.

I changed some of the wording in the dialogs associated with public variable EAT_PVEH_usageLogger because battleye was kicking for words like "create" and "spawn".

I fixed some of the files including permanent vehicle repair and the crate item lists.

The send message to server doesn't work.

also this doesn't prevent createVehicle kicks for admin build: {DayZ_SafeObjects = DayZ_SafeObjects + [_x select 2];}forEach EAT_allBuildingList;

I'll plug away at it some more this week. I got distracted with other stuff.

9 hours ago, NoxSicarius said:

Hey man, you wanna throw that in a commit to the repo? It will log you as a contributor when you do that. It is very weird as to why that fixed it... As for the menu not showing check your rpt log and see if it gives you some insight. 

The admin menu is showing up after what i did, so i see no need to check the rpt log.

And i also have no idea on why it fixed that.

And what do you mean with "Trow that in a commit to the repo?" ?

Greets!

@NoxSicarius

15 hours ago, EditedSnowHD said:

The admin menu is showing up after what i did, so i see no need to check the rpt log.

And i also have no idea on why it fixed that.

And what do you mean with "Trow that in a commit to the repo?" ?

Greets!

@NoxSicarius

The point of checking the log would be to post it here so I, or someone else, can fix it for the community. Don't worry about the repo thing. If you don't know about it, it is best I deal with it.

14 hours ago, NoxSicarius said:

The point of checking the log would be to post it here so I, or someone else, can fix it for the community. Don't worry about the repo thing. If you don't know about it, it is best I deal with it.

Wanne know something akward, every one is talking about server log's and rpt file's. But i dont know where to find them :huh:.

I will happily post them here for you tho @NoxSicarius

@NoxSicarius I have created a fork and up loaded my changes/ fixes here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools

I didn't do a pull request because there are still some issues.

Things I fixed or updated:

1. Updated file PointToRepairPERM.sqf with the new public variable PVDZ_veh_Save. I used coding examples from the service points script updated by @salival. It is working.

2. Corrected the wrong class names in crate spawning. See below

Spoiler

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.m107_TWS_EP1_DZ'.

Replaced m107_TWS_EP1_DZ with Anzio_20, (added 3rnd_Anzio_20x102mm to EAT_weaponCrateMagazines)

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.2Rnd_shotgun_74Slug'.

Replaced 2Rnd_shotgun_74Slug with 2Rnd_12Gauge_Slug

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.2Rnd_shotgun_74Pellets'.

Replaced 2Rnd_shotgun_74Pellets with 2Rnd_12Gauge_Buck

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.15Rnd_W1866_Pellet'.

Removed 15Rnd_W1866_Pellet as it is no longer listed in loot tables or trader files.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.BoltSteel'.

BoltSteel no longer in loot tables or traders. Replaced with 1Rnd_Bolt_Tranquilizer, 1Rnd_Bolt_Explosive, 12Rnd_Quiver_Wood.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.FoodSteakCooked'.

FoodSteakCooked replaced with FoodbeefCooked

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.Skin_SurvivorWsequishaD_DZ'.

Replaced Skin_SurvivorWsequishaD_DZ with Skin_SurvivorWurban_DZ

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.Skin_SurvivorWsequisha_DZ'.

Replaced Skin_SurvivorWsequisha_DZ with Skin_Assistant_DZ.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.cinder_wall_kit'.

Replaced cinder_wall_kit with half_cinder_wall_kit

backpack.sqf

Cannot create non-ai vehicle TentStorageDomed2,

Substituted classname TentStorage

Tents only have 5 backpack slots, 2 backpacks spawn outside of the tent.

Remove DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1 and DZ_British_ACU from EAT_backpackCrateContents reducing the total backpacks in the array to 5.

3. Changed some of the dialogs associated with public variable EAT_PVEH_usageLogger because having words like spawn and enable causes all kinds of misery in publicvariableval.txt.

4. Rebound teleport to F7 because F1 is reserved for earplugs.

5. Updated Battleye filters. I managed to leave everything as a 5 with the exception of waypointcondition.txt and waypointstatement.txt. The ai spawning causes kicks if you leave to 5. The other filter that is causing problems is line 7 of scripts.txt. It is spamming the hell out of the logs. Line 7 uses keyword attachTo and I cannot tell why the messages are being generated. Keyword attachTo is not even being referenced. I uploaded scripts.log to the github so you can see the extent of the problem. I think one of the new/updated files in Epoch like keyboard.sqf might be causing it. Here is a sample of the errors.

Spoiler

#5 "with uiNameSpace do { switch (1 == 1) do { case(isNil 'RscDMSLoad'): { RscDMSLoad = diag_tickTime; }; case(RscDMSLoad == -1): {}"

#5 "#line 1 "z\addons\dayz_code\init\lobbyAutoJoin.sqf"

#5 "DestructBuilding"

#5 "2+8+16"

#5 "4+8+16"

#5 "DestructNo"

#5 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\init.sqf"

#5 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\variables.sqf"

#5 "#line 1 "ASC\ASC_EU_Lights\ASC_LightHandler.sqf"

#5 "#line 1 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

#line 1 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.hpp"

#5 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A\system\progress_monitor.sqf"

#5 "[_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf'; _this spawn { while { !isNull (findDisplay 5"

#5 "#line 1 "ca\data\scripts\initJIPcompatible.sqf"

I don't understand this.

There are some other client side errors in the log file I uploaded but I haven't had time to investigate them yet.

6 hours ago, harcosgoogle said:

@JasonTM

You version not worked God mode. 

Why?

The update that I posted is not a 100% fix. There are still issues as I mentioned in the post. I have pulled keyboard.sqf and added the stuff for admin tools but that still does not solve the issues in scripts.txt getting spammed for attachTo violations. The god mode was working when I was testing it, though. What script were you running when you got the Battleye kick? The last time I tested there were no kicks.

I fixed some of the exceptions in scripts.txt where I did not escape some double quotes. But honestly, every time I "fix" something, something else breaks. I'm going to walk away from this one. I'll leave my files if someone else wants to take a look. I started working on modifying keyboard.sqf but I've lost interest.

Having an issue after installing admin tools test branch in 1.0.6.1
This is what happens when  I try to join the server, it puts me in a 'waiting for server to authenticate' until I get script restriction #43

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== D:\TCAFiles\Users\REMOVED\REMOVED\arma2oaserver.exe
== arma2oaserver.exe  -ip=139.99.138.93 -port=2302 "-config=SC\config.cfg" "-cfg=SC\basic.cfg" "-profiles=SC" -name=SC "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2017/05/21 19:57:27
Current time:  2017/05/21 23:06:39

Version 1.63.131129
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class Default->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class Small_items->ReammoBox, by dayz_equip\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/Gear_Title/
Updating base class Available_items_Text->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/CA_ItemName/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item6/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item7/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_special1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory1/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_special1/
Updating base class RscIGUIShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/ButtonClose/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class Strategic->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bomb/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroP/EventHandlers/
Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/AnimationSources/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/EventHandlers/
Updating base class BuiltItems->Generator_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Generator_DZ/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60/
Updating base class 100Rnd_762x51_M240->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_250Rnd_762x51/
Updating base class 6Rnd_Grenade_Camel->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_12Rnd_Grenade_Camel/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/3Rnd_GyroGrenade/
Updating base class DropWeapon->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutWeapon/
Updating base class DropMagazine->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutMagazine/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
23:06:54 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
23:06:56 Connected to Steam servers
23:07:37 Server error: Player without identity Chrysanther (id 1531886835)
23:07:47 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
23:07:49 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
23:07:49 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:49 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
23:07:59 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
23:07:59 "MPframework inited"
23:07:59 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
23:08:18 Client: Remote object 2:12 not found
23:08:28 Ref to nonnetwork object 1e4a6b00# 1055167: empty.p3d
23:08:28 "Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
23:08:28 "Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
23:08:30 "HIVE: Starting"
23:08:30 ["TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,8],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,5,21,13,8]]
23:08:30 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
23:08:30 "HIVE: found 211 objects"
23:08:30 "HIVE: Request sent"
23:08:31 "HIVE: Streamed 211 objects"
23:08:31 "All clients disconnected. Server_monitor.sqf is exiting."
23:08:31 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
23:08:31 "SERVER FPS: 14  PLAYERS: 0"
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x1e368140 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x1fb90200 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x1fb9a240 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x1fba43c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x1fbae4c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x230106c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x2301a700 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x23024740 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x2302e780 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x2303c840 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:31 Creation of object Agent 0x23046880 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x23058940 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x23062980 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x239109c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x2391ea80 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x23938080 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x239420c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x2394c100 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x23956140 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x23960180 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x236101c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x2361a200 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x23624240 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x2363a340 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x23644380 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Creation of object Agent 0x2364e3c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x1e368140
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x1fb90200
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x1fb9a240
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x1fba43c0
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x1fbae4c0
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x230106c0
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2301a700
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23024740
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2302e780
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2303c840
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23046880
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23058940
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23062980
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x239109c0
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2391ea80
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23938080
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x239420c0
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2394c100
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23956140
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23960180
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x236101c0
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2361a200
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23624240
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2363a340
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x23644380
23:08:32 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2364e3c0
23:08:32 "Admin Tools: Activate.sqf loaded"
23:14:31 "SERVER FPS: 46  PLAYERS: 0"

• 2 weeks later...

I dug back into this because I want to see this work. My github is updated with the following.

Updates

1. Battleye filters issue resolved and working 100%. All keywords in scripts.txt set to 5 - log and kick. Thanks to @salival for noticing I had some unescaped double quotes in scripts.txt.

2. Updated suicide.sqf to use function player_death.

3. keyboard.sqf implemented. FunctionKeys.sqf and NumberKeys.sqf disabled because they are no longer needed.

Keybinds

F1 - Earplugs
F2 - Teleport player to admin
F3 - Teleport to player
F4 - Admin/Moderator mode options
F5 - Groups
F6 - Cancel spectate
F7 - Teleport to location on the map
F8 - Enhanced ESP options
DELETE - Delete object

This needs more work , but is functional for now.

4. Install instructions updated in README.md. This will definitely need to be updated for 1.0.6.2.

Issues Remaining

1. Cannot send server messages. I looked over the files and tried some different things but nothing worked.

2. Create vehicle Battleye kicks for spawning temp vehicles and buildings. The EAT_Veh and DayZ_SafeObjects solutions in place do not work. Bike and Mozzie added as exceptions in Battleye so players don't get kicked. There are options here which I will try later this week.

This is coming along slowly but surely. I would appreciate if @NoxSicarius would chime in and take a look over the files in my github. I don't really want to do a pull request when there are still issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey nox, just to point out a few issues remaining with the 1061 update if you are not already aware. Temp vehicles trigger the "Killed a Hacker" even with the fix in there, you cant teleport players too you, triggers an error tho, will send you logs so you can see. Also, still hoping for a fix for the "All Weapons/Items" crate overflow fix! <- overpoch specific error there.

Also! Godmode gets glitched after exiting trader cities with protection turned on. After leaving cities that you entered with god mode on, youll recieve the message stating god mode is off and it rubs off on AT Godmode. Zombies cant hurt you, but they will chase you down and attack, hunger and thirst also drain again.

EDIT: Just saw that you put out a fork @JasonTM, have you addressed these issues? and does anyone know if nox is coming back? Happy to test for errors, ill probably check your version out later tonight. Should really get back to playing soldeir tho....

On 6/6/2017 at 1:22 PM, ViktorReznov said:

Hey nox, just to point out a few issues remaining with the 1061 update if you are not already aware. Temp vehicles trigger the "Killed a Hacker" even with the fix in there, you cant teleport players too you, triggers an error tho, will send you logs so you can see. Also, still hoping for a fix for the "All Weapons/Items" crate overflow fix! <- overpoch specific error there.

Also! Godmode gets glitched after exiting trader cities with protection turned on. After leaving cities that you entered with god mode on, youll recieve the message stating god mode is off and it rubs off on AT Godmode. Zombies cant hurt you, but they will chase you down and attack, hunger and thirst also drain again.

EDIT: Just saw that you put out a fork @JasonTM, have you addressed these issues? and does anyone know if nox is coming back? Happy to test for errors, ill probably check your version out later tonight. Should really get back to playing soldeir tho....

I am just finishing doing a video tutorial series on custom Namalsk Night Stalker servers but I will get back to working on updates this week.

You can post errors here in this thread and I will look at them. The Overpoch crate overflow error can probably only be fixed by using the PMC_SUV as it has way more gun slots than the weapon crates. IIRC, Overpoch has over 500 guns which will never fit in any weapon crate.

I was waiting for Nox to look over the files in my github, but I am concerned now because it has been a month since his last post.

I will push on regardless. I would like to see this project updated and working for 1.0.6.1.

5 hours ago, JasonTM said:

I am just finishing doing a video tutorial series on custom Namalsk Night Stalker servers but I will get back to working on updates this week.

You can post errors here in this thread and I will look at them. The Overpoch crate overflow error can probably only be fixed by using the PMC_SUV as it has way more gun slots than the weapon crates. IIRC, Overpoch has over 500 guns which will never fit in any weapon crate.

I was waiting for Nox to look over the files in my github, but I am concerned now because it has been a month since his last post.

I will push on regardless. I would like to see this project updated and working for 1.0.6.1.

I actually solved my crate error with this

{
	if(_x != "MeleeBaseBallBat") then{
		_spawnCrate addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 1];
	};
} forEach weapons_list;

{
	if(_x != "AngelCookies") then{
		_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 5];
	};

Those were originally 5 and 20 so maybe set a toggle for if Overpoch is installed or leave it as is, to be completely honest, no idea why you would want more than 1 of anyweapon besides from putting it into a backpack and selling it.

Killed a hacker fix is working, i had a syntax error so disregard. I will test your fork and see what I find, happy to help where I can.

nice. any way to get just the action menu working with  infistar? ive added the all of the "#USER:"s to the allowed commandmenus, but whenever a player clicks it, it closes the menu right away.

/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus "_cMenu" are only used if you have "_BCM = false;" which I would not recommend.  */
_cMenu =
[
    "","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
    "RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect",
    "RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus",
    "RscCombatMode","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
    "RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
    "BTC_Hud","PlotManagement","DoorManagement","Entercode","#USER:_keyMenu",
    "#USER:ActionMenu","#USER:ActionsMenu","#USER:DropMenu","#USER:FogMenu",
    "#USER:VehicleDropMenu","#USER:CrateDropMenu","#USER:Fogmenu2","#USER:DamiSpawn"
];

this does not affect my account, i can use it just fine as admin. no errors in RPT or anything

• 2 weeks later...

My github is updated with the following.

Added a server-side temp vehicle spawning function with admin UID check.

Server compiled PVEH added to pass information from client to server.

Updated Battleye file publicvariable.txt with PVEH exception.

Updated Battleye file scripts.txt with exceptions for find vehicle function and added logging for keyword "exec".

Exceptions made to keyword "exec" to prevent spamming of the log file (fresh install of Epoch 1.0.6.1 with admin tools).

Install instructions updated.

• 3 weeks later...

My github has been updated with the following.

I fixed/updated files PointtoLock.sqf and PointtoUnlock.sqf so they don't delete gear in safes and lockboxes.

I updated scripts.txt in the Battleye filters. I noticed kicks for setVehicleAmmo when deploying a mozzie.

I disabled the transform menu in ActionsMenu.sqf because the gear check in player_switchModel.sqf in 1.0.6 prevents you from transforming into an animal skin.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Brutus said:

Hi JasonTM;

I'm trying to add admin tools but the menu doesnt show up. (epoch 1.0.6.1)

I'm on gtx and cannot upload dll stuff. Is it the problem?

Anyway to get the tools working?

I actually stopped working on these tools because I found that Ebay's testkit was a better option for basic admin tools. I just customize his tools. The install is easier as well. Here is the download.

https://github.com/ebayShopper/TestKit

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i got the problem that the scoul menu is not showing up. i did install everything right .. pretty shure on that (no errors in rpt), set up my uid in super admin & admin bacause i though superadmin might not be working, the rpt says it loaded up both files.. anyone can help me on that ? baught infistar but this tool seems to fit more to my needs