I don't know what to tell you guys. If I can't duplicate it, I can't begin to know how to fix it. Perhaps you could tell me what other scripts your servers are using and we can find some common ground.

@Malory, @TheVampire, @Akelorian, @ anyone else in the community: I've made some significant changes to the menu since yesterday and I want to run a few ideas by you:

• The need to enter PIDs twice (once for the AllAdminList array, and once more for whichever rank) has been removed.
  • There are now only two arrays (ranks) - Admins and Moderators (AdminList and ModList, respectively). Enter your PID in one of these in your init.sqf and you're done.
  • Added several scripts thanks to @Akelorian:
    • Display the code of a vault/door
    • Create a new key for a vehicle
    • A new "Crate Menu" with several kinds of crates (Admin, VIP, Bambi, Building, Medical, Tools, Food/Water). I feel this adds variation for Admins and allows them to spawn them for players if desired, such as the Bambi Crate for new players
    • Assuming it works, the "Database Delete" script a few posts up. (untested)
    • A new Enhanced ESP script that shows player Blood levels, zombies/AI, vehicles, etc. (untested)
  • Most of the menus with sub-menus have been moved to the front of the script (ESP Menu, Crate Menu, Locked Vehicle Menu, Vehicle Tools,etc)

The above have NOT been added to the main repo yet. I'm more or less interested in whether or not you guys think people use more than 2 ranks, and if so, are disinclined to script themselves another one. Also, if you can think of some reason that the AllAdminList is needed, I'd like to hear it. The way I have it set up, it seems to be working fine. I simply put an OR (||) operator in the Activate.sqf to ensure that both ranks get the menu:

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then {
sleep 2;
player addaction [("<t color=""#585858"">" + ("Admin Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",0,false,true,"",""];
};

Thoughts?

Looks like a good improvement, but imo you should work on moving this to the server.pbo and getting rid of the globals.

Big update

• Rearranged menus
  • Simplified installation
  • Fixed Hero & Bandit Locked Vehicle menus (thanks Malory)
  • Added Zombie Shield
  • Thanks to Akelorian for:
    • Added Epoch Menu with "Display code", "Create key", "Base Destruction Menu"
    • Added Enhanced ESP
    • Added Crates Menu
    • Added "Point to Delete (Perm)" option that permanently deletes a vehicle/object from the database

https://github.com/gregariousjb/Epoch-Admin-Tools/commit/b697247a838e826a89427f2888856076c760bbda

Note: If you're updating from a previous version, replace your existing "admintools" folder and review the Readme for simplified instructions using your init.sqf.

Download: https://github.com/gregariousjb/Epoch-Admin-Tools/archive/master.zip

really nice update everything seems to work but the enhanced esp no longer shows vehicles but does show players and safes.

Thats an easy fix! open up the EnhancedESP.sqf and go to line 36 and change AddVehicleToMap=false; to AddVehicleToMap=true; and they will show up, I had it disabled due to the fact I run a pve server so alot of vehicles are on the server and it makes it hard to find and see people and help them out if they ask for it :)

if anyone needs help, and 

from the looks of it no, if it doesn't show up the first time, then go back to the lobby and load back in again, sometimes that makes it work.

I've already done that several time and still no Admin Menu

Make sure you've done the new init.sqf changes in the install instructions.

I'm putting in // Epoch Admin Tools

AdminList = [

"111111111", // <Admin In-Game Name>

"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>

];

ModList = [

"999999999", // <Admin In-Game Name>

"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>

];

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

With the right user id and still not coming up with Admin Menu even after aborting to lobby

Check your RPT logs and see if anything is throwing errors.

was getting this rpt error:

18:16:28   Error Missing ]
18:16:28 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 157
18:16:28 Error in expression <
AdminList = [
"999999", 

so just changed the admin list in the init.sqf to:

// Epoch Admin Tools
AdminList = [
"9999999", //Akelorian
"666666", //Test
"555555", //this
"44444"]; //works

ModList = [
"999999999", //yes
"999999999"]; //works

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

and no rpt errors :)

@ GregariousJB: No i dont use Infistar.

And the Optional  "Fix temporary vehicles blowing up when getting in them"  have i do but the same issue again.

you can try changing the line in the server_functions.sqf from this:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

to this one:

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

the first one wouldn't work for me on local test server, and the second line does work for me "because arma"

now to stop the server from deleting the temp vehicle you had spawned in, open up in your server.pbo compile\server_updateObject.sqf  and search for:

if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then { 

it will be around line 28 or on it, and paste this right above that line:

if (_object getVariable "MalSar" == 1) exitWith {};

now the server will no longer delete the temporary vehicle,

The changes sound really cool.

I may not have mentioned but it already told superadmins what safe codes were so there may be two calls for that.

Making keys sounds very usefull.

The vehicles despawning and/or blowing up fix is in this thread and the git for anyone having issues.

Good work.

Malory