I seem to have a problem with teleporting to me. When i try to TP to me i see players for like a tenth of a second and then they spawn back to their previous location. The other TP functions work. I'd like to troubleshoot, but really don't know where to start.

I seem to have a problem with teleporting to me. When i try to TP to me i see players for like a tenth of a second and then they spawn back to their previous location. The other TP functions work. I'd like to troubleshoot, but really don't know where to start.

I'm having the same issue as f3cuk.

I'm having the same issue as f3cuk.

Check your rpt and let me know what you find. I just looked at the file and it seems to be coded correctly.

Hi,

i use too and when i use the Vehicle Key Changer, my Admin Menu disappears in the scroll menu !

When you install it or use it? Many items can overwrite others on the scroll menu if not set up correctly. Nekuan reminded me that the script you are using modifies the server_updateObject file. If you replaced this file it will break the admin tools. You must do the necessary modifications to the file itself.

Hi,

i use too and when i use the Vehicle Key Changer, my Admin Menu disappears in the scroll menu !

DId you simply copy over the server_updateObject.sqf or did you actually make the proper changes?

I just installed & used Key Changer without any problems.

DId you simply copy over the server_updateObject.sqf or did you actually make the proper changes?

I just installed & used Key Changer without any problems.

I copy over the file.

I think that's the problem ! I´ll try it with compare.

Edit: ok.problem solved ! There was a problem in the server_updateObject.sqf .
Thanks anyway !

hmm I am wondering why you all are having so much problems with this? I know i had a few issues but that was my fault. What host are you all using?

Also is there any way of adding donor boxes to this script? Basically boxes to give to people who donate to the server. it would be awesome if we could get that added and have it so we can customize the content of the box. Maybe even have 2 or 3 different set ups for it each with their own rating. :o hehe

I tried adding a crate by editing the crate template, but it won't load in-game.

Here's my code:

// Name of this crate
_crateName = "Medical Supplies";

// Crate type. Possibilities: MedBox0, FoodBox0, BAF_BasicWeapons, USSpecialWeaponsBox, USSpecialWeapons_EP1, USVehicleBox, RUSpecialWeaponsBox, RUVehicleBox, etc.
_classname = "MedBox0";

// Location of player and crate
_dir = getdir player;
_pos = getposATL player;
_pos = [(_pos select 0)+1*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)+1*cos(_dir), (_pos select 2)];
_spawnCrate = createVehicle [_classname, _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_spawnCrate setDir _dir;
_spawnCrate setposATL _pos;

// Remove default items/weapons from current crate before adding custom gear
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _spawnCrate;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _spawnCrate;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _spawnCrate;

// Add magazine-slot items to crate
// Syntax: _spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ITEM", number-of-items];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemAntibiotic", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemBandage", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemBloodbag", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemEpinephrine", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemHeatPack", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemMorphine", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemPainkiller", 45];

_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanBakedBeans", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanFrankBeans", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanPasta", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanSardines", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodMRE", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodNutmix", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodPistachio", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodSteakCooked", 45];

_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaCoke", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaMdew", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaOrangeSherbert", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaPepsi", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaRbull", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemWaterbottle", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemWaterbottleUnfilled", 45];
// Send text to spawner only
titleText [format[_crateName + " spawned!"],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;

// Run delaymenu
delaymenu = 
[
["",true],
["Select delay", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
["30 seconds", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=30;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["1 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=60;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["3 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=180;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["5 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=300;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["10 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=600;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["30 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=1800;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["No timer", [], "", -5, [["expression", "DelaySelected=false;"]], "1", "1"],
["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]
];
showCommandingMenu "#USER:delaymenu";
WaitUntil{DelaySelected};
DelaySelected=false;
titleText [format[_crateName + " will disappear in %1 seconds.",SelectDelay],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep SelectDelay;

// Delete crate after SelectDelay seconds
deletevehicle _spawnCrate;
titleText [format[_crateName + " disappeared."],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;

Even after a restart, it won't appear.

hmm I am wondering why you all are having so much problems with this? I know i had a few issues but that was my fault. What host are you all using?

Also is there any way of adding donor boxes to this script? Basically boxes to give to people who donate to the server. it would be awesome if we could get that added and have it so we can customize the content of the box. Maybe even have 2 or 3 different set ups for it each with their own rating. :o hehe

We had this once but for whatever reason it was removed by gregarious. I can put them back in. It would only take a few seconds. I believe he removed them because you can easily create it yourself using the template he put in the crates folder.

We had this once but for whatever reason it was removed by gregarious. I can put them back in. It would only take a few seconds. I believe he removed them because you can easily create it yourself using the template he put in the crates folder.

Okay I will try that see if i can get it to work. :) if not ill post what i came up with and see if im close XD. loving these tools.

I tried adding a crate by editing the crate template, but it won't load in-game.

Here's my code:

// Name of this crate
_crateName = "Medical Supplies";

// Crate type. Possibilities: MedBox0, FoodBox0, BAF_BasicWeapons, USSpecialWeaponsBox, USSpecialWeapons_EP1, USVehicleBox, RUSpecialWeaponsBox, RUVehicleBox, etc.
_classname = "MedBox0";

// Location of player and crate
_dir = getdir player;
_pos = getposATL player;
_pos = [(_pos select 0)+1*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)+1*cos(_dir), (_pos select 2)];
_spawnCrate = createVehicle [_classname, _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_spawnCrate setDir _dir;
_spawnCrate setposATL _pos;

// Remove default items/weapons from current crate before adding custom gear
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _spawnCrate;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _spawnCrate;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _spawnCrate;

// Add magazine-slot items to crate
// Syntax: _spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ITEM", number-of-items];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemAntibiotic", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemBandage", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemBloodbag", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemEpinephrine", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemHeatPack", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemMorphine", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemPainkiller", 45];

_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanBakedBeans", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanFrankBeans", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanPasta", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanSardines", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodMRE", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodNutmix", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodPistachio", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodSteakCooked", 45];

_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaCoke", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaMdew", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaOrangeSherbert", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaPepsi", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaRbull", 45];
_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemWaterbottle", 45];
// Send text to spawner only
titleText [format[_crateName + " spawned!"],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;

// Run delaymenu
delaymenu = 
[
["",true],
["Select delay", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
["30 seconds", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=30;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["1 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=60;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["3 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=180;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["5 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=300;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["10 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=600;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["30 min", [], "", -5, [["expression", "SelectDelay=1800;DelaySelected=true;"]], "1", "1"],
["No timer", [], "", -5, [["expression", "DelaySelected=false;"]], "1", "1"],
["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]
];
showCommandingMenu "#USER:delaymenu";
WaitUntil{DelaySelected};
DelaySelected=false;
titleText [format[_crateName + " will disappear in %1 seconds.",SelectDelay],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep SelectDelay;

// Delete crate after SelectDelay seconds
deletevehicle _spawnCrate;
titleText [format[_crateName + " disappeared."],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;

Even after a restart, it won't appear.

Make sure to define it inside of the AdminToolsMain.sqf file in the CrateMenu sections which is around line 226 for private crates and 241 for public crates. (for me that is)

["name"],[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"global","fileNAME.sqf"]]],"1","1"],

with "name" being the name you want to show up in your scroll wheel, and "fileNAME.sqf" being the name of your file.

Now I can't even open the admin menu after I did that. I click "Admin menu" in the scroll wheel, and nothing appears.

Also, if you need to know, I added it to CrateMenuLocal. There was not even a line of 226. CrateMenuLocal was the only crate place.

CrateMenuLocal=[
["",true],
["Weapons Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"weapons.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["Items Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"items.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["ALL Weapons/Items Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"allweapons.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["Building Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"building.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["Backpack Tent",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"backpack.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
    ["Medical Supplies"],[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"global","medical.sqf"]]],"1","1"], //My Line
// ["Global Crates >>", [], "#USER:CrateMenuGlobal", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

Now I can't even open the admin menu after I did that. I click "Admin menu" in the scroll wheel, and nothing appears.

Also, if you need to know, I added it to CrateMenuLocal. There was not even a line of 226. CrateMenuLocal was the only crate place.

CrateMenuLocal=[
["",true],
["Weapons Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"weapons.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["Items Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"items.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["ALL Weapons/Items Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"allweapons.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["Building Crate",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"building.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
["Backpack Tent",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"backpack.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
    ["Medical Supplies"],[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"global","medical.sqf"]]],"1","1"], //My Line
// ["Global Crates >>", [], "#USER:CrateMenuGlobal", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

What version of the admin tool are you using? as in have you upgraded to 1.8 yet?

I am using the new update 1.8 so that could be why.

Your line should look as following since you are not on 1.8:

["Medical Supplies",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript6,"medical.sqf"]]],"1","1"],

as I think the "global" wording is bugging you up.

Edit: fixed my wording.