since yesterday i get this error, 

6:41:40 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 6:41:40   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 6:41:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
 6:41:40 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

have admintool working for quite somewhile, never had any errors but since 112555 it appears. also rtp doesnt open anymore en get pretty big what i am not used to.. but thats probably serverside cause db doesnt save everthing like it should either..

It is highly suggested that you do not update to the latest build until Epoch says it is supported. You never know what is wrong with it or if it will work correctly at all. This error states that adminlist is not defined. This means one of two things: 

1. []execVM "admintools\adminlist.sqf"; is missing in your init.sqf

2. adminlist.sqf has been modified incorrectly.

spawning vehicles is no problem btw, can spawn temp and perm cars. allthough when i deleted 1 i got this error in the logs...

7:15:21 Error in expression <g format["DELETE: %1 Deleted by ID: %2",_activatingPlayer,_id];
} else  {

_key >
 7:15:21   Error position: <_activatingPlayer,_id];
} else  {

_key >
 7:15:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
 7:15:21 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_deleteObj.sqf, line 15

Ok, this must have been an isolated incident. You are the second person to state this. I will modify the first post then. 

Did the vehicle delete? If so then this is not a big deal and I will see what might cause it. I would like someone else to confirm this issue to be sure it is not an isolated case.

Hi Hardened, 

Been using the test branch for a couple of days now and I see a couple of issues. I was going to log them on GitHub but can do here is you prefer.

It would seem with the Test branch the F2 F3 for teleporting are not working, however the F1 works fine do does the F4 for options. Swithing between the 1.7 and 1.8, 1.7 works fine.

I am seeing the following errors within the client RPT file.  My Guess is just 112555 related but best to share :-).

These are all relatively easy to fix. Not sure what broke the F keys, but I will look into it all. Thank you for the help with the testing

Before I install this sqf~  is there a function for flipping vehicles and showing position/name of an object I'm pointing at?

Those exist not including the position check.

When i reconnect or die, i cant access the menu anymore. When i restart my server and try again it does work. Any ideas?

This was a known issue with earlier releases, but has pretty much been resolved. What version are you using?

I've the problem that the menu doesn't show up.

I haven't found any error in the .RTF regarding the files that I had to edit.

Here are my files:

Init                        http://pastebin.com/UdPneiRR

Activate                http://pastebin.com/zvBtjEgD

AdminList             http://pastebin.com/xRi9JxZh

AdminToolsMain  http://pastebin.com/0ipcLGuQ

So far all is working for me with the test branch. I need to do a bit more testing thou b4 i give my thumbs up. The god mode issue i am having is not when i exit trader. its when i turn it on at times it doesn't seem to activate. :\ lol

Do the F keys work fine for you? Someone else was saying only one of the keys work for them on the test branch. I will be throwing in some fixes and releasing it in the next few days now that I have more support.

I dont know where i can find a versionnumber, but i downloaded it from here (yesterday)

I've the problem that the menu doesn't show up.

I haven't found any error in the .RTF regarding the files that I had to edit.

Here are my files:

Init                        http://pastebin.com/UdPneiRR

Activate                http://pastebin.com/zvBtjEgD

AdminList             http://pastebin.com/xRi9JxZh

AdminToolsMain  http://pastebin.com/0ipcLGuQ

Both of you go to the test branch and copy the code from activate.sqf. I did some updates to it in hopes of making this problem even less likely.

Guys make sure you also have this line under !isDedicated. I am running 112555 and test branch, works for me. Haven't enabled Infistar yet. There also seems to be quite a lot of conflicts with infistar's filters, which is not a problem, really.

// Epoch Admin Tools
[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
/Lights
//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

A way you could fix the Safe Zone God mode bug is you could just make it so that if admins/mods are in the ID list it will enable antihack and safezones

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then
{
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

[] execVM "safezone.sqf";

};

Can confirm that F keys doesn't work. Tried switching around, still nothing.

That will be my next look then. I am just making an improvement to the crates right now. They will work a bit better, not interfere with other times, and not get stuck if no time is selected.

The F keys will take a little longer than expected. I don't know why they are not working properly.

I can also confirm that F2 and F3 does not work. F4 works but only when I'm in admin mode. I do not know if this is coded to be like this but when i set the time to noon for me when i am on my server at night. it will go back to night time after a bit by itself. is that meant to do that? Other than that i do not see any other bugs this min, still looking.

I can also confirm that F2 and F3 does not work. F4 works but only when I'm in admin mode. I do not know if this is coded to be like this but when i set the time to noon for me when i am on my server at night. it will go back to night time after a bit by itself. is that meant to do that? Other than that i do not see any other bugs this min, still looking.

That is an issue with the game updating dynamic weather. I have been searching for a fix on this, however unless I find a way to directly influence a system within the game it is not possible.

since yesterday i get this error, 

6:41:40 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
 6:41:40   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 6:41:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
 6:41:40 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

have admintool working for quite somewhile, never had any errors but since 112555 it appears. also rtp doesnt open anymore en get pretty big what i am not used to.. but thats probably serverside cause db doesnt save everthing like it should either..

I was also having this issue, as well as admins not being excluded from running antihack occasionally.  After adding a few diag_log's, I determined that the execVM Adminlist.sqf call wasn't always finishing before the if checks after it in init.  I added code so that it waits until it's finished, and now it seems to be working so far and the error messages are no longer showing up.

_adminExecHandle = 0 spawn {};
    _adminExecHandle = execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

waitUntil{scriptDone _adminExecHandle};

Outside of this issue, I've had the test branch of the admin tools on my server for a few days now.  Outside of F2 and F3 not working, I haven't had any issues.   I haven't installed your latest changes from yesterday yet. 

I do see a tiny error in your latest changes' commenting in your functionkeys file.  F10 says off, not on.

+// Used to toggle admin scroll menu OFF
+F10_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 68) then {toolsAreActive=true;};"];

Also having an issue on 112555 on Panthera.

Odd part is, I can spawn 1 permanent vehicle w/ key, but when I try to spawn another it just says "Starting Spawn, stand still to complete spawn.".

When deleting a vehicle, I got the same error as a few others.

16:21:09 Error in expression < format["DELETE: %1 Deleted by UID: %2",_activatingPlayer,_uid];
};
};>
16:21:09   Error position: <_activatingPlayer,_uid];
};
};>
16:21:09   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
16:21:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_deleteObj.sqf, line 20

So i have just been trying out ur "testbranch" version. 

And its working great! :) Every command i tested worked fine, with no problems!.

I havent tested "teleport to player,teleport to me, spectate" since im on a test server with pass on. 

I had one wierd bug where i deleted a perm vehicle, it kinda just got invis and i where able to get in as driver. which made me stuck in the car, after relogging the problem was gone :)

The only RPT error i got was:

Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
15:01:06   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
15:01:06   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
15:01:06 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

which wasen´t a ingame problem for any of the functions i testet. 

EDIT: not able to make keys for vehicles which have the ID:0

Keep up the good work, its some great tools!
Edited by Mr.Exodus

@Exodus: You can't generate key for 0 value, especially when your server have hundreds of cars with ID:0. If you still want to generate that key, you will need to create an objectID for that vehicle. 

As for that error, are you running 112555? If so - add -nologs to your launch parameters in .bat for local server. New beta patch simply warns you about variable not defined, you can either manually define it or safely ignore. The parameter will automatically ignore it

I was also having this issue, as well as admins not being excluded from running antihack occasionally.  After adding a few diag_log's, I determined that the execVM Adminlist.sqf call wasn't always finishing before the if checks after it in init.  I added code so that it waits until it's finished, and now it seems to be working so far and the error messages are no longer showing up.

After implementing this change, I have not had a single instance of the admin menu not showing up either.  So it appears to have fixed that problem completely as well.

Also having an issue on 112555 on Panthera.

Odd part is, I can spawn 1 permanent vehicle w/ key, but when I try to spawn another it just says "Starting Spawn, stand still to complete spawn.".

When deleting a vehicle, I got the same error as a few others.

16:21:09 Error in expression < format["DELETE: %1 Deleted by UID: %2",_activatingPlayer,_uid];
};
};>
16:21:09   Error position: <_activatingPlayer,_uid];
};
};>
16:21:09   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
16:21:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_deleteObj.sqf, line 20

I cant spawn vehicle with key... same problem.

Panthera on 112555

Outside of this issue, I've had the test branch of the admin tools on my server for a few days now.  Outside of F2 and F3 not working, I haven't had any issues.   I haven't installed your latest changes from yesterday yet. 

I do see a tiny error in your latest changes' commenting in your functionkeys file.  F10 says off, not on.

+// Used to toggle admin scroll menu OFF
+F10_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 68) then {toolsAreActive=true;};"];

Adding script wait to the readme.