been trying to fix this for 4hrs now -.-

First, what have you changed in the tools? If you are sure you followed the install correctly you probably changed something somewhere in the tools. If you are not sure the install was done correctly reinstall it and see if that helps.

Do me a favor and remove Epoch Admin Tools from your mission piece by piece until you identify at what point the server starts working again, then let me know which line it was that was affecting you.

Tried taking different parts out, took out the 

// Epoch Admin Tools

#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

this only succeeded in getting me stuck at wait for host

the only time I can get it to successfully load is when all admin tools are removed.

Not sure if this suggests something server side or there is something wrong with me server.pbo

Tried taking different parts out, took out the 

// Epoch Admin Tools

#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

this only succeeded in getting me stuck at wait for host

the only time I can get it to successfully load is when all admin tools are removed.

Not sure if this suggests something server side or there is something wrong with me server.pbo

Interesting. Can you verify that the only reason why your server stops working is from adding that line in the description.ext? We need to be sure. This might be information I need to modify the install instructions for DayZ.st users.

Interesting. Can you verify that the only reason why your server stops working is from adding that line in the description.ext? We need to be sure. This might be information I need to modify the install instructions for DayZ.st users.

Sorry I think you misunderstood me, I know for a fact this only made it worse. Do you want me to try adding the tools 1 at a time to see when it breaks, will this work in theory?

Download a new adminlist.sqf and replace yours with it. Add only one ID in it and see what happens. I don't see an issue with yours, but there may be corrupt causing errors in the execution. If no other changes were made we can rule that it has to be the problem.

If that doesn't work then comment out any lines you added to the code that were not stock and see if it works. If it does, then something you added prior messed it up. You may have added something and forgotten about it. You can then start uncommenting one line at a time until you find what was causing it.

Sorry I think you misunderstood me, I know for a fact this only made it worse. Do you want me to try adding the tools 1 at a time to see when it breaks, will this work in theory?

Ok, so the mission file is fine, it will run with all the updates to battleye on the server ftp side (forgot to remove them) so none of this is the problem, going 1 step at a time through the server now

nothing happend till i added new PIDS, i tried to delete the ones a i added but it kept saying admin menu loading.. and the admin menu wouldnt show up on my scroll menu

i had this problem as well, took me a few mins but i figure it out

in your init.sqf you add your admin PID's, but when you added the new ones you need to make sure it looks like this

// Epoch Admin Tools

AdminList = [

"123456789", // <blah>

"123456789", // <Iron>

"123456789" // <sissy>

];

ModList = [

"123456789", // <Twinkle>

"123456789", // <Buttfink>

"123456789" // <WowCow>

];

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

make sure that after each PID you place a comma, ( "123456789", ) except for the last one, ( "123456789" ) if you have a comma on the bottom one or if you dont have them in the right spot, it will come up like you are talking about

What does everyone think about adding an admin fast build option? It will let you build any object in one stage rather than 3 like the plotpole has. This could potentially help with replacing part of a player base that accidentally deleted in a fast manner. The option would be a togglable of course. 

What does everyone think about adding an admin fast build option? It will let you build any object in one stage rather than 3 like the plotpole has. This could potentially help with replacing part of a player base that accidentally deleted in a fast manner. The option would be a togglable of course. 

yeah, that would be pretty good

also just a suggestion, would it be possible to set it so admins would be able to turn mod tools on or off ingame, that way we can just give the mods their powers when they need them and not have them all the time

yeah, that would be pretty good

also just a suggestion, would it be possible to set it so admins would be able to turn mod tools on or off ingame, that way we can just give the mods their powers when they need them and not have them all the time

That would be relatively easy:

This is the easy and fast method of doing it. It will still show the option of Admin Tools, but they can not access any of the items in the tool until enabled.

Go to AdminToolsMain.sqf and add this to to the top of the file:

if(isNil "enableMod") then {enableMod = false;};

Add this to AdminMenu (Anywhere above ["", [], "", -5,[["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],)

[format["Mod Tools On: %1",enableMod],[],"", -5, [["expression", "enableMod = !enableMod;"]], "1", "1"],

And then change this

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then {

to this

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList && enableMod) then {

I'm having some issues with parts of the admin tools causing massive desync on my server.  Earlier I was in a trade zone with another player on the server, turned on my zombie shield to remove a few zombies that were bunched up, and the server desync/froze like mad.  I had to disconnect to fix it.  Sometimes it requires a server restart.

This just now happened.  I've experienced this problem before and I couldn't quite pinpoint if it was due to this or the skin changing option or something else, but I think I've narrowed it down just now to the zombie shield.

It works fine when I'm alone, but I believe its causing issues when trying to remove another player's zombies.

I'm having some issues with parts of the admin tools causing massive desync on my server.  Earlier I was in a trade zone with another player on the server, turned on my zombie shield to remove a few zombies that were bunched up, and the server desync/froze like mad.  I had to disconnect to fix it.  Sometimes it requires a server restart.

This just now happened.  I've experienced this problem before and I couldn't quite pinpoint if it was due to this or the skin changing option or something else, but I think I've narrowed it down just now to the zombie shield.

It works fine when I'm alone, but I believe its causing issues when trying to remove another player's zombies.

Are you using the latest version of the tools (Older versions had a desync issue with some of the ESP implementation) and I can lower the possibility of causing desync with the zombie shield in the update that I will be releasing soon by adding a slight delay between deletes (a large delete of any type will cause possible desync starting with the host client this will include deleting a 100 item base in some cases if the server machine is not a good one) The constant delete will then add onto the issue so I believe adding a very small, unperceivable, wait will help fix the issue. 

Are you using the latest version of the tools (Older versions had a desync issue with some of the ESP implementation) and I can lower the possibility of causing desync with the zombie shield in the update that I will be releasing soon by adding a slight delay between deletes (a large delete of any type will cause possible desync starting with the host client this will include deleting a 100 item base in some cases if the server machine is not a good one) The constant delete will then add onto the issue so I believe adding a very small, unperceivable, wait will help fix the issue. 

Whats the easiest way t ofind which version I'm running?  I just installed it I beleive two days ago.

Hey all,

I'm having a problem with my server. I have a few custom scripts and can run the server just fine, but when I implement the admintools, anyone who joins the server is stuck on waiting for authentication. I had these tools working with my old server using exactly the same scripts (different host) but now I cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong. What I do know is that the problem is in the dayz_server.pbo (ran fine with default PBO). There is one error which I believe to be a problem:

13:32:24 "DISCONNECT: Kojo (38172934) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Kojo) REMOTE, _characterID: 2 at loc [13497.7,4832.97,0.00143862]"
13:32:24 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
13:32:24 "CLEANUP: DELETED A "DebugBoxPlayer_DZ""
13:32:25 "Player is Null FAILED: Exiting, player sync: <NULL-object>"
13:32:50 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

^ not sure whether its useful or not.

arma2oaserver.RPT : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgwbz9a2kex7aye/arma2oaserver%20%288%29.RPT

dayz_server.PBO : https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz4lu7vh16w2iis/dayz_server.pbo

(could not pastebin as RPT was too large!)

Cheers,

Prawn

Hey all,

I'm having a problem with my server. I have a few custom scripts and can run the server just fine, but when I implement the admintools, anyone who joins the server is stuck on waiting for authentication. I had these tools working with my old server using exactly the same scripts (different host) but now I cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong. What I do know is that the problem is in the dayz_server.pbo (ran fine with default PBO). There is one error which I believe to be a problem:

13:32:24 "DISCONNECT: Kojo (38172934) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Kojo) REMOTE, _characterID: 2 at loc [13497.7,4832.97,0.00143862]"
13:32:24 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
13:32:24 "CLEANUP: DELETED A "DebugBoxPlayer_DZ""
13:32:25 "Player is Null FAILED: Exiting, player sync: <NULL-object>"
13:32:50 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

^ not sure whether its useful or not.

arma2oaserver.RPT : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgwbz9a2kex7aye/arma2oaserver%20%288%29.RPT

dayz_server.PBO : https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz4lu7vh16w2iis/dayz_server.pbo

(could not pastebin as RPT was too large!)

Cheers,

Prawn

I don't have the time to look at the RPT right now, but what is your host? We have seen this issue a few times and we need to know if it is a trend with a particular host or not. Try installing the tools by following this video and see if that helps: 

Any way to make the repair script also update the 'hitpoints' in the database?

Which repair and why?