Error in expression <i2" from 0 to j2 do
{
crash = crashList select i2;
_name = gettext (configFile >>
  Error position: <select i2;
_name = gettext (configFile >>
  Error Zero divisor
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\EnhancedESP.sqf, line 203

admintools\tools\deletebase.sqf has extra unneeded }; in the end.

admintools\tools\malvehicleGMoff.sqf <- is missing...

malvehicleGMoff has been removed and the godmode has been turned into a toggle option. It was not added in the update by accident and has been committed to the repository now. Grass has also been changed. That was my fault.

The ESP will actually be enhanced. I plan to do an overhaul on it when I finish fixing some of the really important features. Your information on this will help me quite a bit. Gonna save it to a txt for reference later.

Thank you for all the information on this.

The weaponkits system needs an update also.
The current ones have not been changed since bluephoenix release...

1) The weapons should be changed to ones used in epoch (ie 'Pecheneg' to 'Pecheneg_DZ' etc)
2) Adding all that gear with the weapons is pointless (atleas imo).
Maybe create a menu entry "Full gear (no weap)" and include all the stuff in it:

GearAdd = (vehicle player);
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemMorphine';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemBloodbag';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemPainkiller'; 
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemEpinephrine';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemSodaPepsi';
GearAdd addMagazine 'FoodSteakCooked';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemBandage';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemBandage';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Binocular_Vector';
GearAdd addWeapon 'NVGoggles';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemGPS';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemCompass';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemHatchet';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemKnife';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemMatchbox_DZE';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemetool';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemtoolbox';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemCrowbar';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemSledge';
GearAdd addBackpack 'DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1';
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargo ['ItemBloodbag', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargo ['ItemEpinephrine', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargo ['ItemSodaPepsi', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargo ['ItemBandage', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargo ['FoodSteakCooked', 2];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargo ['ItemMorphine', 2];

And change all the weapon scripts to

GearRemove = (vehicle player); //Remove previous weapons so the new one doesn't override/bug them.
removeAllWeapons GearRemove;
GearAdd = (vehicle player);
GearAdd addWeapon 'Pecheneg_DZ';
GearAdd addMagazine '100Rnd_762x54_PK';

Great script, but has some bugs...

Enhanced esp gives errors:

Error in expression <
ParamsVeh=[MarkerVeh,pos];
MarkerVeh = createMarkerLocal ParamsVeh;
MarkerVeh s>
  Error position: <createMarkerLocal ParamsVeh;
MarkerVeh s>
  Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\EnhancedESP.sqf, line 168
Error in expression <ramsTent=[MarkerTent,pos];
MarkerTent = createMarkerLocal ParamsTent;
MarkerTent>
  Error position: <createMarkerLocal ParamsTent;
MarkerTent>
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\EnhancedESP.sqf, line 189
Error in expression <sCrash=[MarkerCrash,pos];
MarkerCrash = createMarkerLocal ParamsCrash;
MarkerCra>
  Error position: <createMarkerLocal ParamsCrash;
MarkerCra>
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\EnhancedESP.sqf, line 209

What did you edit in them? I've been using the enhanced esp since 1.0.3.1 and I have yet to get any rpt errors from it. (yes I read my rpt log religiously)

hi 

I have them installed and this is what i really wanted into the server but i have a problem.

the deploy bike is killing me again is there anyway to fix that atm

great tools 

thanks

Quoting Turtle from another post: 

Whoa there bucko I got it, and it is WAY simpler than that lol.

Call variables.sqf into your mission files

find the DZE_SafeVehicles line

Add your vehicles to it that are spawning from the script.

Fixed.

Posted this elsewhere... was recommended that I ask it here: 

First time I ever try TP-ing while INSIDE a vehicle (heli)... and when get to the destination, I'm about 20m up in the air and falling. (Which doesn't fare so well for the helicopter) (Details: Teleporting myself in a helicopter from the top of a hill in the Panthera Desert near north castle to the east airfield)

Is there a tip someone can give me to avoid this mistake in the future? (Other than turning on vehicle god mode?) Am I doing it wrong?

Posted this elsewhere... was recommended that I ask it here: 

First time I ever try TP-ing while INSIDE a vehicle (heli)... and when get to the destination, I'm about 20m up in the air and falling. (Which doesn't fare so well for the helicopter) (Details: Teleporting myself in a helicopter from the top of a hill in the Panthera Desert near north castle to the east airfield)

Is there a tip someone can give me to avoid this mistake in the future? (Other than turning on vehicle god mode?) Am I doing it wrong?

The teleport system is changing. I have been working on it for a while now. The normal teleport is close to done and the tp 2 me is next. The main teleport was written well, but it has some known issues with antihack that I am getting rid of. I will test my new one with air teleports today. I know it works with normal ground ones just fine.

The teleport system is changing. I have been working on it for a while now. The normal teleport is close to done and the tp 2 me is next. The main teleport was written well, but it has some known issues with antihack that I am getting rid of. I will test my new one with air teleports today. I know it works with normal ground ones just fine.

if it helps at all, the heli i was in was turned off/on the ground. all i did was hop in it. 

i could totally be handling the tp process wrong. admittedly, i'm very new using the tool. 

if it helps at all, the heli i was in was turned off/on the ground. all i did was hop in it. 

i could totally be handling the tp process wrong. admittedly, i'm very new using the tool. 

Well I tested the new one a bit ago and if you are stationary or flying in the air, the vehicle is teleported to ground level. I even turned off the engine and fell a few hundred meters before doing the teleport and that worked as well. I just have a few bugs and cleanups to do on it and once I get the TP 2 Me thing working along side it I will have it sent out.

Well I tested the new one a bit ago and if you are stationary or flying in the air, the vehicle is teleported to ground level. I even turned off the engine and fell a few hundred meters before doing the teleport and that worked as well. I just have a few bugs and cleanups to do on it and once I get the TP 2 Me thing working along side it I will have it sent out.

As for the "Backpack Crate", it's more like a "Backpack Tent". Since crates can't hold more than 1 backpack, and using lockables like vaults don't correctly output the code to get in them, and using a shed could damage the player since it spawns on top of them, a tent seems to be the best option. It can hold a maximum of 7 backpacks, so I chose the top 7 backpacks with the most storage according to the wiki.

Which means...

Update!

Added "Backpack Tent" to the Crate Menu:

• Spawns a tent with the top 7 backpacks that have the most storage

Download Now

Thanks for adding this been on a 48h shift and I as gonna say a tent will work as the crates can't hold them lol

First I'd like to say good job and expanding on this and making this an amazing tool.  

1. For the displaying of codes in the Epoch menu, can you make a display list for the number codes for the color code. IE ("1") = ("BLACK")
  2. Example When display code of lock box it says "10104" which is "GREEN04".  Same goes for Keys also.
  3. For the box with the backpacks in it maybe this code will help http://pastebin.com/H4MfMZyS, I use it with Cheatengine to spawn things on our private server. ("I know its a cheat, i don't have BE on, Private server for 10 of us in our community") But with this Admin tool i don't have to use Cheat engine anymore "THANK YOU"
  4. Also I don't know how many ppl still use 1.0.3.1 but you might want to add a little note on the instructions that its server_cleanup.fsm
  5. Also some people may be using the clean up from sarge AI work around which is the same thing but its using the Variable "Sarge" instead of "Malsar" That might help some people also
  6. Also if you use the "Main Menu" option and the click right click to get out of the menu it takes you through all of the menus you were in.
  7. When using the epoch delete buildings option it displays walls around the area which is nice, but put text that says "right click to disable or cancel"

Other than that i think its beautiful you guys have done an amazing job in just 2 weeks basically

Capt-O

Edit* found the ItemKey.hpp file https://raw.github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/master/SQF/dayz_code/Configs/CfgWeapons/Item/ItemKeys.hpp

Edit 2* Agreeing with Calamity below that all weather related stuff is client sided and not server sided, Time, Fog, and Weather. I just double checked with somebody else online.

I love this great tool, I have a few issues with it

when I change to time to night with this tool. I am the only one that gets night. everyone else on server its still day ??

I put god mode on a vehicle  I then lost that vehicle after my pc crashed  I think some1 took it during my pc load but now all I get is toggle god mode off on any other vehicle. I think its stuck  on the first god vehicle that I lost 

any solutions would be appreciated ....