NOTICE For those who want to use this in 1.0.6

Instead of using this one, I suggest visiting the following thread for game version 1.0.6 and up

The tools are partially updated for the new release. Most features are working so far and it can be downloaded from here (follow the readme for install): https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch

j0bTHPB.png

IMPORTANT:

Under NO circumstances should you download this tool from a different source. I have been notified of numerous virus downloads listed as my work (usually second page of google and farther). I have petitioned to have all of the ones I know of blacklisted and have sent virus profiles to all major antivirus companies. If you find a .exe in any work claiming to be mine, it is a virus and should be shredded. 

Please only download from MY github link or the links in this post.

My github repo will NEVER be removed and if I leave the project and someone wishes to take over, they will be given rights to the repo.

Features:

For help with Administration:

• Multiple Admin levels
  • Spectate players
  • "Display code" for locked vaults/doors
  • "Create key" for vehicles with lost keys
  • Force lock and unlock vehicles without keys
  • Base Destruction - Destroy all buildables/vehicles within a customizable radius
  • Spawnable crates with weapons, items, and supplies
  • Spawn locked or temporary vehicles via the menu or a custom-made graphical vehicle menu (screenshot)

Other features:

• Godmode
  • Teleport self (or others to you)
  • Flying
  • Invisibility
  • Delete and repair/refuel vehicle on crosshairs
  • ESP - display players, zombies, safes, tents, vehicles, and AI on the map
  • ...and more!

Installation, changes, additional information, FAQ, credits, issues and everything else can be found at the project page on Github:

Epoch Admin Tools on GitHub

Click here for an install tutorial video for the tool

I have been informed that some places block GitHub, so here are direct links hosted by me:

Newest full release: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjvj07u5yemo7we/Epoch-Admin-Tools-master.zip?dl=0
Beta build: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm6t1k3gvp3t8ex/Epoch-Admin-Tools-TestBranch.zip?dl=0

If you have an improvement you would like to add, make a pull request and make these tools even better!

Error Reporting:

BEFORE posting an issue on Github or on this forum:

• If you think you might have installed it incorrectly, follow the YouTube Video Install Tutorial
  • Try reinstalling the tool. You more than likely missed something important.
  • Do a quick search on this forum for a fix to your problem.
  • Check your server's RPT log for errors. This will identify 99% of problems with the menu. Be ready to copy/paste the RPT log into Pastebin or Gist in an issue or in the discussion forum for help with troubleshooting.

If your problem persists after doing the above:

• Open your arma2oaserver.rpt file in a text editor and copy/paste the RPT log into Pastebin and post your issue in this forum with the rpt log. If you post something like "It doesn't work" I will not acknowledge you. Not giving all possible details in the first post simply makes it take longer to resolve and will waste everyone's time. I am hard pressed for time these days so if you won't take the initiative to provide information, I won't ask for it either. I am not trying to be mean, but I am quite tired of getting 5 or less word posts that provide no information other than this person has some kind of problem somewhere on their server that may or may not be related to this mod.
  • If the problem you are posting is a bug and not a general install problem then post it to this forum AND to the github issues page.

I have been asked by someone if they can donate to the project so I am adding the link here.

I have invested a good deal of time into this so if you find it useful please give a little donation.

(DONATE)

I also accept Crypto Currency: 

Bitcoin: 1GkzMzwnVwVpnUCVFaAyLDsgD9cqSfigdm

Litecoin: LbUrUxXzA557VeTWXM8jP7hNf3uZHEqW5b

A sincere thanks to those who made a monetary contribution to this project: calamityCRHASHBMovieQueenzixxel, 8BitSigdomAnariorf3cukCaveman1, Nathan, [member=WootyWoop], [member=Terrance Smith]

A huge thanks to those who make the community a better place by answering questions on this project: @juandayz, @EditedSnowHD

Please leave your name in a note if you donate so that I can list you above.

Demigod?

From BP version

if (isNil "demiGOD") then

{
demiGOD = 0;
};

if (demiGOD == 0) then
{
demiGOD = 1;
    cutText ["Godmode activated. (No Recoil, No Grass, No reload)", "PLAIN"];
setterraingrid 50;
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
player_zombieCheck = {};
fnc_usec_damageHandler = {};
fnc_usec_unconscious  = {};
player removeAllEventHandlers "handleDamage";
player addEventHandler ["handleDamage", {false}];
player allowDamage false;
while {demiGOD == 1} do
{
vehicle player setVehicleAmmo 1;
};
}

else
{
demiGOD = 0;
    cutText ["Godmode Deactivated. (No Recoil, No Grass, No reload)", "PLAIN"];
setterraingrid 25;
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 1;
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";
fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
player addEventHandler ["handleDamage", {true}];
player removeAllEventHandlers "handleDamage";
player allowDamage true;
};

Ok you may want to partly take back my comment on Godmode, i am still dying from either certain weapons the AI use, i wasn't shot in the head standing in the middle of 50 AI before or maybe certain AI models....

I have no idea, is there just a bit of code that stops damage from being taken at all maybe you aren't taking damage but it's seeing you've been hit and 'kill_player 1' them.. I don't know :(

Sorry for horrible English i haven't slept

I have some questions.

Point to repair/delete. Will that repair or delete any buildable or vehicle? So, if I accidentally run into another player's vehicle, I can repair it, or if I find an old base that has been abandoned, or maybe a player wants part of his base removed, I can use the delete option for that?

I have some questions.

Point to repair/delete. Will that repair or delete any buildable or vehicle? So, if I accidentally run into another player's vehicle, I can repair it, or if I find an old base that has been abandoned, or maybe a player wants part of his base removed, I can use the delete option for that?

I tested it, and a can remove also Buildings from Epoch. In the Output stand that it was also deleted.

http://pastebin.com/WjynbNgZ - Hi i'm trying to use this admin tool of yours, and it sounds great, but when i join my server there is no menu when i scroll, did i install it right?  ;)

Look in your RPT if there are any errors or paste it on pastebin and send us the Link

This workz great soo far... Thankz its awsome tool

am I missing any other functions for not having the AdminList3 AdminList2 AdminList1    ????

my init...

// Epoch Admin Tools
AllAdminList = [
"77953158", // <=10th=Calamity>
"68942406" // <Ballistics>
//"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
SuperAdminList = [
];
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

And one more 'issue' is on the spawning vehicles w/ key if you go on Hero or Bandit nothing pops up. Either because you need x Humanity or because there's an error?

Yeah, this is a known issue. Malory seems to have a fix for this, I'm just waiting for it.

I apologize for the delay. I used to code above and it works fine, no deaths from AI or explosions i am unable to test fall damage but i'm sure it's fine, it's probably unrelated but i got a bunch of errors in RPT but i doubt it's this

Haven't found any other faults.

:)

Thanks for testing. I'll try out a few variations of some Godmode scripts and try to come up with one that works 100%.

I have some questions.

In my experience, Point to repair/delete only seems to work Client-side. After repairing a vehicle and then restarting the server, the vehicle tends to be broken again. I imagine the same might be true for Epoch's buildables as well. If this is something you can verify for me, I'd appreciate it.

http://pastebin.com/WjynbNgZ - Hi i'm trying to use this admin tool of yours, and it sounds great, but when i join my server there is no menu when i scroll, did i install it right?  ;)

This happens sometimes. Log out to the Lobby, then log back in. It should fix itself.

This workz great soo far... Thankz its awsome tool

am I missing any other functions for not having the AdminList3 AdminList2 AdminList1    ????

my init...

// Epoch Admin Tools

AllAdminList = [

//"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>

];

SuperAdminList = [

];

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

Nope, you're not missing anything if you use "SuperAdminList" and delete the others.

Update:

Updated Godmode script to be more effective

I tested this by tossing a grenade at my feet. All the zombies around me died and I took no damage.

Then, I spawned a helicopter, got in it, and did a backflip-nosedive into the ground, blowing it up and a vehicle nearby. I got out of the firey wreck and walked away.

I haven't tested this with AI, however, and different AI might need different anti-damage solutions. Let me know if you guys have any additional issues after updating to this.

Ok well, I used it to remove a couple floors so I'll see if it comes back after the restart. Also, I used the point to delete on a helicopter and it disappeared, but blew up, killing me. It wasn't until later I noticed the point to delete option under the vehicle menu. Does the point to delete option under the vehicle menu also blow up the vehicle?

Ok well, I used it to remove a couple floors so I'll see if it comes back after the restart. Also, I used the point to delete on a helicopter and it disappeared, but blew up, killing me. It wasn't until later I noticed the point to delete option under the vehicle menu. Does the point to delete option under the vehicle menu also blow up the vehicle?

Yes. I'm reasonably sure that the object is destroyed (setDamage 1;) because that way the server will update the database with the object's damage and it won't return after a server restart. I can remove the damage, but it might make the deletion temporary - after a server restart the object will return.

There may not be an easy way around this, other than to be sure you enable Godmode before deleting a vehicle, or delete it from far away.

In regards to the vehicle with key menu option, it tries calling .sqf files in the malveh folder, which doesn't exist...

["Neutral Trader Menu", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malveh\malvehiclemenuneutral.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["Friendly Trader Menu", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malveh\malvehiclemenufriendly.sqf"]]], "1", "1"], 
["Hero Trader Menu", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malveh\malvehiclemenuhero.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["Bandit Trader Menu", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malveh\malvehiclemenubandit.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],