22 minutes ago, Chr0nicCha0s said:

hi Nox installed the new test branch and as far as i can tell all working as it should, safe zones work a treat.

but ive been trying to add single currency add/remove addon by Rocu which i manged to do on the last stable admin tools version

but for some reason unable to on the test branch would it be possible for you to merge the addon into the test branch?

not sure what ive done wrong im getting no errors just when i click for admin tools no menu opens

[spoiler] //Main menu to handle Currency changing
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = [["",true],
    EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["-- Currency Change Menu --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["Add Currency to self or target", [],"", -5, [["expression", '["add"] execVM "admintools\tools\currency.sqf"']], "1", "1"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["Remove Currency from self or target", [],"", -5, [["expression", '["remove"] execVM "admintools\tools\currency.sqf"']], "1", "1"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:EAT_mainMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]];
]; [/spoiler]

ok managed to get the menu to show and the add/remove currency menu appears small error on my part added extra ]; but when trying to add or remove currency nothing happens

any help would be appreciated

thank you for the great tool

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Chr0nicCha0s said:

hi Nox installed the new test branch and as far as i can tell all working as it should, safe zones work a treat.

but ive been trying to add single currency add/remove addon by Rocu which i manged to do on the last stable admin tools version

but for some reason unable to on the test branch would it be possible for you to merge the addon into the test branch?

not sure what ive done wrong im getting no errors just when i click for admin tools no menu opens

[spoiler] //Main menu to handle Currency changing
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = [["",true],
    EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["-- Currency Change Menu --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["Add Currency to self or target", [],"", -5, [["expression", '["add"] execVM "admintools\tools\currency.sqf"']], "1", "1"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["Remove Currency from self or target", [],"", -5, [["expression", '["remove"] execVM "admintools\tools\currency.sqf"']], "1", "1"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];
	EAT_CurrencyMenu = EAT_CurrencyMenu + [["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:EAT_mainMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]];
]; [/spoiler]

Use this.

Spoiler

EAT_CurrencyMenu = [["",true],["-- Currency Change Menu --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];

Any reason you don't want to use the system already there? Unless you modified that mod it won't work with that code. I've considered adding something like that, but there are a number of currency mods and that mod already exists that can easily be added.

9 hours ago, NoxSicarius said:
  Hide contents
9 hours ago, NoxSicarius said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Use this.

Reveal hidden contents

EAT_CurrencyMenu = [["",true],["-- Currency Change Menu --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];

Any reason you don't want to use the system already there? Unless you modified that mod it won't work with that code. I've considered adding something like that, but there are a number of currency mods and that mod already exists that can easily be added.

it wouldnt work as it was with the test branch it would get the admin tools menu showing with the currency addon there under humanity but when you click to select it nothing happens and the currency menu would stay on the screen not allowing any scroll options, still learning but tried to make it work with the test branch as i had it working correctly before.

Use this.

Hide contents

it wouldnt work as it was with the test branch it would get the admin tools menu showing with the currency addon there under humanity but when you click to select it nothing happens and the currency menu would stay on the screen not allowing any scroll options, still learning but tried to make it work with the test branch as i had it working correctly before. and partially when i tried to change the code to match yours

1 hour ago, Chr0nicCha0s said:

it wouldnt work as it was with the test branch it would get the admin tools menu showing with the currency addon there under humanity but when you click to select it nothing happens and the currency menu would stay on the screen not allowing any scroll options, still learning but tried to make it work with the test branch as i had it working correctly before. and partially when i tried to change the code to match yours

Try using this menu addition instead of the one for that mod:

EAT_adminMenu = EAT_adminMenu + [["Currency", [],"", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"Currency\currency.sqf"]]], "1", "1"]];

• 3 months later...

If you are willing to help test I have added a new feature in the test branch. You can now create a safe zone anywhere on the map by using the "Safe Zone Create/Delete" option in the admin menu. It creates a safe zone (using the safe zone system that comes with the tool) around the admin placing it with the radius selected from the menu. This should work for all players on the map, enabling admins to run non-hostile server events or render help to people without risk of death to the player. You can currently only place one at a time as reselecting the item deletes the last created zone.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, mr.giggls said:

Hello all..first time Admin...there was a lack of Sauerland servers so I decided to rent one from Survival Server.  I plan to run several mods and learn as I go. Before I do anything else I want to get my Admintools working.  I followed the directions to the letter with one exception and that has proven to cause issues running AdminTools.  It has to do  with  Battleye.    Whenever I add  my Player ID to the admintools\config.sqf   I get kicked upon login with a message "You were kicked from the game: Battleye script restriction 0".

When I remove my PID I can log in and I get the regular Player Action Menu and every thing seems to work OK.

Here is a link to my init.sqf    There doesn't seem to be any Antihack code for me to edit.  Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

It sounds like you did not add the battleye filters properly. Some servers have them in multiple places so you may have even replaced the wrong ones.

15 minutes ago, mr.giggls said:

Hello all..first time Admin...there was a lack of Sauerland servers so I decided to rent one from Survival Server.  I plan to run several mods and learn as I go. Before I do anything else I want to get my Admintools working.  I followed the directions to the letter with one exception and that has proven to cause issues running AdminTools.  It has to do  with  Battleye.    Whenever I add  my Player ID to the admintools\config.sqf   I get kicked upon login with a message "You were kicked from the game: Battleye script restriction 0".

When I remove my PID I can log in and I get the regular Player Action Menu and every thing seems to work OK.

Here is a link to my init.sqf    There doesn't seem to be any Antihack code for me to edit.  Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

i guess youre talking about put the antihack lines in init.sqf as noxsicarius  says in his intall guide .....see the lines in red. this is your init.sqf

Spoiler

/*    
    For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance =    25;                //The instance
dayZ_serverName = "Dayz Epoch Sauerland";
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;
// May prevent "how are you civillian?" messages from NPC
enableSentences false;

// DayZ Epochconfig
spawnShoremode = 0; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 2000; // Default = 1500
dayz_MapArea = 22000; // Default = 10000
dayz_minpos = -1000;
dayz_maxpos = 26000;

//Epoch Config Variables
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "config\epochconfig.sqf";    

// Dayz Epoch Events
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",5,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",10,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",25,"ikea"],["any","any","any","any",35,"supply_drop"],
["any","any","any","any",40,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",45,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",50,"ikea"]];

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "traders\server_traders.sqf";                //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools config file
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools variables
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
    //Compile vehicle configs
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_25.sauerland\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";                
    // Add trader citys
    _nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_25.sauerland\mission.sqf";

_serverMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";    

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then
{
  [] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
};

};

// Logo watermark: adding a logo in the bottom left corner of the screen with the server name in it
if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then {
    [] spawn {
        waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
        waituntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};
        5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
        ((uiNamespace getVariable "wm_disp") displayCtrl 1) ctrlSetText dayZ_serverName;
    };
};

//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

//BIS_Effects
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"

//Mod Config
execVM  "config\modconfig.sqf";    
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; // Epoch admin tools

10 minutes ago, mr.giggls said:

Thanks for those replies.

This part is confusing to me

Hide contents

Find the antihack line in your init.sqf, it may or may not be the same as this

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

if you have the line above replace it with this:

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then 
{
};

If you do not have the mentioned line then simply replace the antihack.sqf line in the above code with the one you have.

I need to find X and replace with Y.

If I dont have X then "simply replace the antihack.sqf line in the above code with the one you have".    I'm confused by "with the one you have" .  What do I have?  I thought the point of this sentence was that I didn't have the line of code.

yes dont have it in my init.sqf too.. but i added the lines in red that i say you below _playermonitor  and works.

remember repack your pbo when ure modify server_functions.sqf and the other file

and remember replace  battleye folder in your server root with noxsicarius battleye folder.

7 hours ago, mr.giggls said:

Thanks for those replies.

This part is confusing to me

Reveal hidden contents

Find the antihack line in your init.sqf, it may or may not be the same as this

if you have the line above replace it with this:

// Epoch Admin Tools
{
};

If you do not have the mentioned line then simply replace the antihack.sqf line in the above code with the one you have.

I need to find X and replace with Y.

If I dont have X then "simply replace the antihack.sqf line in the above code with the one you have".    I'm confused by "with the one you have" .  What do I have?  I thought the point of this sentence was that I didn't have the line of code.

EDIT:  @ Juandayz   I edited my init.sqf per your suggestion.  Still getting "Battleye PublicVariable Restriction 0" kick

That basically means if you don't have the epoch default antihack:

but instead have something else, for example:

execVM "xvm_antihack.sqf";

Then you need to put your antihack line between the if brackets like so:

// Epoch Admin Tools
{
  execVM "xvm_antihack.sqf";
};

The reason for doing this is to allow the admins to bypass whatever antihack is used. Failure to do this will often result in kicks/bans on the admins for hacking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2016 at 11:36 PM, Malory said:

Lots of love to the people keeping this going.
So cool to see that it never died.

Nox, you truly are a legend.

Malory

It has been a pretty long development line, but it has come a long way. I mostly do it to keep my skills up, but the community really enjoys it so I push to make sure it's the best tool they can get. You should check out the new version when I release it some time soon; when I have enough time to run through all the code and add the last few items in, been really busy with work and starting a new high level programming job next month so I need to make sure I don't look like an idiot on my first day.

Nice to see you are still following the project. 

14 hours ago, Sundowner said:

Nox, I had a good look at EAT and was impressed!

I would love to use it together with infistar tools if you would consider this?

I know it would mean a lot of work but it would be awesome!

That mod specifically hinders mods like mine from working. It would not only require modifications to this mod, but a long list of changes required to infistar. I also do not have a copy of it so I won't be able to see what changes are needed or stay on top of each update. 

• 3 weeks later...

having problem with Epoch Admin Tools V1.10.0 and R3F-Tow add Lift.
When I select Graphical Vehicle menu form within Admin Tools I get a pop up message Resource EAT_Veh_AdminDialog not found, this warning also appears in Client RPT 
The generating 

white notice "Generating Graphical Vehicle list" appears but no no list follows.

Client RPT and Ini.sql are below.
Any help much appreciated.

AcidCloud

Client RPT

=====================================================================
== D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" "-mod=D:\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;Expansion;D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch" 
Exe timestamp: 2016/06/26 02:04:20
Current time:  2016/07/24 00:22:17

Version 1.63.131129
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class ReammoBox->Small_items, by corepatch\corepatch_additionalobjects\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->4000Rnd_762x51_M134, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_71142_cit_13602_25047\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available
Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
"DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
"Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
"Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."
Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
No owner
No owner
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
Fresnel k must be >0, given n=0.8,k=0
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf: Plants libs tests done!"
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
No owner
No owner
"PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"
Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\stp\non\non\amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end
"Admin Tools: NumberKeys.sqf Loaded"
"Admin Tools: FunctionKeys.sqf Loaded"
Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
Warning Message: Resource EAT_Veh_AdminDialog not found

Ini.sqf showing list of scripts

For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/

dayZ_instance =    24;                //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu 
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

// DayZ Epochconfig
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500
// 
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 18000; // Default = 10000

dayz_minpos = -1000; 
dayz_maxpos = 26000;

dayz_paraSpawn = true;

dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;

dayz_maxAnimals = 5; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100

DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Default: False
//SnapPro BuildVectors
DZE_noRotate = []; //Objects that cannot be rotated. Ex: DZE_noRotate = ["ItemVault"] (NOTE: The objects magazine classname)
DZE_vectorDegrees = [0.01, 0.1, 1, 5, 15, 45, 90];
DZE_curDegree = 45; //Starting rotation angle. //Prefered any value in array above
DZE_dirWithDegrees = true; //When rotating objects with Q&E, use the custom degrees

DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = false;

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";            //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";                                //Compile custom compiles
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                                //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf";                             // Epoch admin Tools config file
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf";                             // Epoch admin Tools variables

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";                
    // Add trader citys
    _nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf";

};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor

//anti Hack

//Lights
    //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

//Auto-Refuel
    execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";

};

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

//Start Dynamic Weather

// Epoch admin tools
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; 

// Nox safe zones
[] ExecVM "custom\safeZones.sqf"; 

// Nox's Custom Loadout
[] ExecVM "custom\loadouts.sqf";

//Tow and lift
[] execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

23 minutes ago, Acloud said:

having problem with Epoch Admin Tools V1.10.0 and R3F-Tow add Lift.
When I select Graphical Vehicle menu form within Admin Tools I get a pop up message Resource EAT_Veh_AdminDialog not found, this warning also appears in Client RPT 
The generating 

white notice "Generating Graphical Vehicle list" appears but no no list follows.

Client RPT and Ini.sql are below.
Any help much appreciated.

Spoiler

Client RPT

== D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" "-mod=D:\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;Expansion;D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch" 
Exe timestamp: 2016/06/26 02:04:20
Current time:  2016/07/24 00:22:17

Version 1.63.131129
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class ReammoBox->Small_items, by corepatch\corepatch_additionalobjects\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->4000Rnd_762x51_M134, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_71142_cit_13602_25047\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available
Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
"DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
"Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
"Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."
Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
No owner
No owner
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf: Plants libs tests done!"
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
No owner
No owner
"PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"
Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\stp\non\non\amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end
"Admin Tools: NumberKeys.sqf Loaded"
"Admin Tools: FunctionKeys.sqf Loaded"
Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
Warning Message: Resource EAT_Veh_AdminDialog not found

Ini.sqf showing list of scripts

For DayZ Epoch
*/

dayZ_instance =    24;                //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu 
enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

// DayZ Epochconfig
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500
// 
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 18000; // Default = 10000

dayz_minpos = -1000; 
dayz_maxpos = 26000;

dayz_paraSpawn = true;

dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;

dayz_maxAnimals = 5; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100

DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Default: False
//SnapPro BuildVectors
DZE_noRotate = []; //Objects that cannot be rotated. Ex: DZE_noRotate = ["ItemVault"] (NOTE: The objects magazine classname)
DZE_vectorDegrees = [0.01, 0.1, 1, 5, 15, 45, 90];
DZE_curDegree = 45; //Starting rotation angle. //Prefered any value in array above
DZE_dirWithDegrees = true; //When rotating objects with Q&E, use the custom degrees

DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = false;

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";            //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";                                //Compile custom compiles
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                                //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf";                             // Epoch admin Tools config file
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf";                             // Epoch admin Tools variables

if (isServer) then {
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";                
    // Add trader citys
    _nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf";

};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor

//anti Hack

//Lights
    //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

//Auto-Refuel
    execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";

};

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

//Start Dynamic Weather

// Epoch admin tools
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; 

// Nox safe zones
[] ExecVM "custom\safeZones.sqf"; 

// Nox's Custom Loadout
[] ExecVM "custom\loadouts.sqf";

//Tow and lift
[] execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

You need to change the antihack line. If that doesn't fix it then make sure you also put in the battleye filters. If that isn't enough to fix it then you may need to replace your dialog.sqf file which is where the missing item is created.

NoxSicarius,  Appreciate your very fast reply

Battleye is turned off its a test server. Well spotted on missing AntiHack missing change having added this mod many times apologies for missing that.

However correcting AntiHack doent fix problem.

the reportedly missing EAT_Veh_AdminDialog is actually in MPMissions/missionxx/admintools/dialog.hpp  rather than .sql 
Im assuming that something in Lift and Tow is stopping the call to dialog.hpp form occuring?

Its wierd cos all other menu items appear to work

Acidcloud

Edited by Acloud
missed some info

I meant that you should try to replace the dialog.hpp Most of the files are .sqf so I instinctively call them that. Tow and lift should work fine with this as it doesn't create any dialogs unless your version does. My guess is that you somehow have an older hpp file (before the names were changed in it) or it is corrupt in some way. There seems to be a big issue with files being corrupt in arma games.

• 3 months later...

Hey Nox :) Or anyone that can help...

When i place a building down using the building GUI and make it a permanent object that is saved to the database where is these buildings being saved ?

I would like to know this so i can edit the buildings to spawn loot :) 

If this can be achieved it would be much easier to use the building GUI to build map add-ons :) Instead of the in game map editor :) 

30 minutes ago, EagerBeaver said:

Hey Nox :) Or anyone that can help...

When i place a building down using the building GUI and make it a permanent object that is saved to the database where is these buildings being saved ?

I would like to know this so i can edit the buildings to spawn loot :) 

If this can be achieved it would be much easier to use the building GUI to build map add-ons :) Instead of the in game map editor :) 

in your DB... use navicat or heidy sql to find it in objet_data. (and i guess also in your mission.sqf (\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\)

But to build map addons its much easier use arma2oa editor 3d.

14 hours ago, blake1217 said:

cant seem to get this to work can someone give me a hand nothing shows up

you entry your ID iin \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools\config.sqf ?

SuperAdminList = [
	"76561198257572000", // <adm1>
	"999999999" // <player name>
	];