Could someone tell me where to add new exceptions for the AH? I can t seem to find it.  Trying to add advanced trading and i think i need to add the exception.

I have these tools installed on my server with advanced trading. I didn't have any issues with the anti-hack PM me your problem and ill see if i can help.

After TP god mode doesn't work anymore

I will check this tonight or tomorrow morning and throw a fix in if I have the same thing.

Does the god mode shut off entirely? I teleported around a few times, dropped some bombs, sat by zombies, and crashed some vehicles with no issues. Have you gone in and out of safe zones? That does shut if off. I will be added a safezone system to the tools so this can be fixed. There was an issue found with the god mode that would not work right if enabled inside a vehicle.

Edited by NoxSicarius

Need someone to test the new player eject feature. Found in vehicle menu > Eject Players. Point at a vehicle and select the option to kick all players out of a vehicle. I have attempted to stop the vehicle before removing players, but I am not sure if it will work. Commands such as these usually only work for AI units.

Also need the teleport to me tested. Should now be able to teleport players INSIDE vehicles too. 

Edited by NoxSicarius

Love Your work Nox however I like many before me am experiencing the GodMode issue in version 1.10.

I can take damage from AI .. I use three AI on my server DZMS, WAI and ye old DZAI

I have confirmed that Vehicle Godmode is working fine and so are all the other tools.

I don't know anything about this language but out of curiosity I took a look at GodModePlayer.sqf anyway and noticed that the _player variable is declared it doesn't actually state "_player allowDamage false" in the if however in the else it does state "_player allowDamage true" is this supposed to be that way?

please forgive me if i have noobed

Further to this:

So i added the _player allowDamage false; line to the if and after some testing I can confirm that my issue is now resolved ... i can toggle God Mode for admin fine and not be killed by the AI on the server or more importantly myself. the only minor thing is if i enter a safezone with God Mode and then exit i have to toggle God Mode back on ... but no biggy

Edited by Vitamin Carrot
I added it and tested

Love Your work Nox however I like many before me am experiencing the GodMode issue in version 1.10.

I can take damage from AI .. I use three AI on my server DZMS, WAI and ye old DZAI

I have confirmed that Vehicle Godmode is working fine and so are all the other tools.

I don't know anything about this language but out of curiosity I took a look at GodModePlayer.sqf anyway and noticed that the _player variable is declared it doesn't actually state "_player allowDamage false" in the if however in the else it does state "_player allowDamage true" is this supposed to be that way?

please forgive me if i have noobed

Further to this:

So i added the _player allowDamage false; line to the if and after some testing I can confirm that my issue is now resolved ... i can toggle God Mode for admin fine and not be killed by the AI on the server or more importantly myself. the only minor thing is if i enter a safezone with God Mode and then exit i have to toggle God Mode back on ... but no biggy

That was a bug. The issue is the way the damage was removed. If you were in a vehicle when you enabled this, it would make the car invulnerable, not you; if you were outside a vehicle, it should work fine. (vehicle player) targets the player if they are not in a vehicle, and the vehicle if they are. I am not sure how this mistake was made, but it is definitely one on my part. I always enabled it outside the vehicles so I was never able to recreate the issue. This emphasizes the need for detailed bug repots. Remember to tell me everything that was done so I can replicate it perfectly. Your bug fix will be added in just a few minutes.

The safe zone script MUST be edited to work with god mode or there is no way to counter that issue, which requires coding knowledge. To fix this I added a safe zone script to the tools in the new test branch. This safezone currently protects players, their vehicles, and their gear while in safe zones. Leaving the safe zone will unprotect them, their gear, and their vehicle. The vehicle will become vulnerable if left inside the safe zone and the player leaves. This is to discourage parking inside the zones and running off somewhere.

I will keep the changelog updated for the test branch as I will be adding content every week. If you want to help with testing or use the new branch, you can see all of the changes here:

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/admintools/ChangeLog - Admin Tools v1.10.1.txt

The test branch will always be in working order. The tool will function for the most part with the exception of a possible bug. Bugs are usually confined to the new features so there will normally be very little risk in using the test branch. 

Current test branch updates:

New Features:
	Added safezones (vehicle and player protection)
	Added eject players from vehicle
	Added support for teleporting players who are in vehicles
	Added enemy AI spawner

Bug Fixes:
	Broadcast use RPT error
	Mod mode RPT error @ Slayterson
	Player God Mode not working when enabled inside vehicle @Vitamin Carrot
Edited by NoxSicarius

Hi Nox,

Quick questions - where does the building GUI obtain its object classnames from?

Is it possible to add Land_pumpa to the list and still have players be able to refill canteens from it once placed by an admin?

Found in the variables file under the buildings header. Just add it to whatever section you want it to fall under. I don't know if it will work as a water source or not.

Hi Nox,

I just added it:

buildOutdoors = [["Outdoors","Outhouse","Land_KBud"],["Outdoors","Water Pump","Land_pumpa"]];

Tested and confirmed that water bottles/canteens can be refilled from it - now Admins/Mods can provide water sources to players bases should they choose to do so

Might be a better idea to add a script to the action menu for players to build it instead. 

Could ... Maybe .... will need to have one hell of a cost though ... free clean water that players cant get sick from right in the back yard shouldn't be too easy to obtain imho ... but in saying that making it so that players themselves can build it at a massive cost will alleviate the begging admins/mods might get from players who want it.

Oooor those lazy players can just build their base near a pond/lake and boil their water or complete missions and scavenge for drinks or buy them from traders like they are supposed to ... damn stinky unwashed survivors taking all the food that's left

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED!

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

ive searched the thread but havent been able to find anything about the problem im having. bear with me, as i am very new to both arma and running a server.

i have setup my own LAN server thats basically only for me. all i have installed is epoch, snapbuild pro, and admin tools (obviously). everything is working just perfectly except for teleportation. when i select teleport (just regular teleport, not 'to me' or 'to player'), it brings up the map, lets me click where i want to go, and seems as though its worked (concerning the onscreen text and auto-closing the map) except for the fact that i dont teleport, i just stay where i am and nothing happens. does anyone know why this might be happening, what settings i may have set incorrectly, or what code i should be looking at for errors, etc? thanks so much.

hello,

ive searched the thread but havent been able to find anything about the problem im having. bear with me, as i am very new to both arma and running a server.

i have setup my own LAN server thats basically only for me. all i have installed is epoch, snapbuild pro, and admin tools (obviously). everything is working just perfectly except for teleportation. when i select teleport (just regular teleport, not 'to me' or 'to player'), it brings up the map, lets me click where i want to go, and seems as though its worked (concerning the onscreen text and auto-closing the map) except for the fact that i dont teleport, i just stay where i am and nothing happens. does anyone know why this might be happening, what settings i may have set incorrectly, or what code i should be looking at for errors, etc? thanks so much.

The antihack section of the install was not done properly

• 3 weeks later...

Hey... First of all I love the mod most every thing works as intended. The only problem is when I spawn a temp vehicle and get in it explodes... also when I spawn a vehicle with key it acts as though I have no key even though I clearly do. That being said if I do a server restart then I can access the vehicle with no problem. I also want to mention that the bike and mozzie spawned with the action menu also explode (I assume that is caused by the same issue since I also assume they are called up the same as any other temporary vehicle) I did read almost 100 post here and didn't see anyone having the same problem....I was hoping with an explanation of my issue and your knowlage of this script maybe you could help. As I said every thing else with the tool has worked fine so I've been just using it as is....I have gone over the install guide with a fine tooth comb,  watched the install video over in hope I may have missed a small detail that could uncover a simple fix. Any help would be sweet. 

Hey... First of all I love the mod most every thing works as intended. The only problem is when I spawn a temp vehicle and get in it explodes... also when I spawn a vehicle with key it acts as though I have no key even though I clearly do. That being said if I do a server restart then I can access the vehicle with no problem. I also want to mention that the bike and mozzie spawned with the action menu also explode (I assume that is caused by the same issue since I also assume they are called up the same as any other temporary vehicle) I did read almost 100 post here and didn't see anyone having the same problem....I was hoping with an explanation of my issue and your knowlage of this script maybe you could help. As I said every thing else with the tool has worked fine so I've been just using it as is....I have gone over the install guide with a fine tooth comb,  watched the install video over in hope I may have missed a small detail that could uncover a simple fix. Any help would be sweet. 

Redo steps 16 - 18 of the readme

Nox...(off topic kinda...lol) I did want to give a thanx out to you for your toturial videos...and a quick reply! I'm sure you've got other things going on, and for you to take time to help other with this stuff is really generous! I have watched every on and your easy to follow videos we're instrumental in me getting things up and running from the server to all the scripts. You videos we're educational and with what I learned from your videos even helped me to under stand better how to get a couple other scripts running in witch no good video was available. Thank you for you time and effort it's greatly appreciated!

Redo steps 16 - 18 of the readme

I have gone over the install several times with no avail....and redid the steps you mention again with no luck...I really do not understand what I could be doing wrong...from what I've read it seems I'm the only one with this issue as far as v1.10.0. The strange thing is when I spawn a vehicle with key then restart the server all is well. Before that restart no access and if I use the point to unlock the vehicle will explode like the temp vehicles do. I kinda half thought I would read through here and find others had this problem and find the fix...lol...no such luck.

Nox...(off topic kinda...lol) I did want to give a thanx out to you for your toturial videos...and a quick reply! I'm sure you've got other things going on, and for you to take time to help other with this stuff is really generous! I have watched every on and your easy to follow videos we're instrumental in me getting things up and running from the server to all the scripts. You videos we're educational and with what I learned from your videos even helped me to under stand better how to get a couple other scripts running in witch no good video was available. Thank you for you time and effort it's greatly appreciated!

I might be able to help debug some things, but I haven't had the time to make any videos for a while.

I have gone over the install several times with no avail....and redid the steps you mention again with no luck...I really do not understand what I could be doing wrong...from what I've read it seems I'm the only one with this issue as far as v1.10.0. The strange thing is when I spawn a vehicle with key then restart the server all is well. Before that restart no access and if I use the point to unlock the vehicle will explode like the temp vehicles do. I kinda half thought I would read through here and find others had this problem and find the fix...lol...no such luck.

Anything shown in the error reports?