Hey man, me again. :)

Is there anyway to port this into the next AdminTools release?

Thanks man.

thanks for the link.. I was able to get it working with nox's great admin tools, however I need to open the arma2oaserver.RPT 

to see who owner is

not sure if thats how it should work..  an in game screen dialog would be great...

all I did was in admintoolsmain.sqf I added

["Point to show owner",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,"admin_showid.sqf"]]],"1","1"],

under 

["Point to Identify",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,"identifyObject.sqf"]]],"1","1"],

placed admin_showid.sqf in admintools\tools 

now in my arma2oaserver.RPT

I see

11:57:19 "HOUSE SERVER: Owners Are: B1 [] B2 [] B3 [] H1 ["76561198015664111"] H2 ["76561198015664111"] H3 ["76561198015664111"] SG [] LG [] KING [] SH ["0"]"

edit.... this does not work afterall..... 

Do someone know what could be interfering with my dialog.hpp?

I keep getting this errors where it says.

ARMA 2 OA

File mpmission\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\Admintools\dialog.hpp,
Line 18:. RScTextT: Member already defined.

And i remove the classes where this line is called.

and i keep getting the same error but on another line. And eventually i get the error

Error: "config : some input after EndOfFile"

Someone got any fix for this?

For now just remove the dialog line in description.ext

I recive the same Error Message as doofmachine1 about "Line 18 in dialog.hpp"

As suggested i have disabled the line about including the dialog.hpp in the description.ext and it worked for me. So the server is running again.

A few informations that maybe can help to find the cause of the problem:

I have set up a clean and new server with only 2 scripts:

- Single currency (Souls 2.0) 

- Epoch Admin Tools 191

So i guess the problem is a conflict of this two scripts.

I did all the changings in the files that you explained in the instructions.

1. So maybe somebody has an Idea what files of this two scripts i need to check or where the conflict can come from?

2. What features am i missing with the disabled dialog.hpp file? Will something not work in the Admin Tools?

As suggested i have disabled the line about including the dialog.hpp in the description.ext and it worked for me. So the server is running again.

- Epoch Admin Tools 191

1. So maybe somebody has an Idea what files of this two scripts i need to check or where the conflict can come from?

2. What features am i missing with the disabled dialog.hpp file? Will something not work in the Admin Tools?

I used diffmerge to compare and merge the two together.... 

there is a conflict because they are both defining the RScTextT

you only need it listed once.

diffmerge will be your best tool to merge the two files together

you will most likely need to do the same for defines.hpp

I use diffmerge alot for issues like this....

https://sourcegear.com/diffmerge/downloads.php

raymix made a verry helpful tutorial  here...

- Epoch Admin Tools 191

This affects the gui vehicle spawn. I will be working to make it so there is no conflict for the next release.

How did you do the step where you add the exception for for the AH.sqf??

I've gotten to the point where everything finally works except I keep getting kicked by public variable restriction #0. I manually added every filter to all the filters within the battleye folder on my server because I already had a lot of filters set up and don't see the point in overwriting them.. However in public variable log file I only get #0 "Usage Logger"Smexy 76561197985095211 -- has logged on". It doesn't say anything about me getting kicked so I think it's battleye kicking me. I can't do the step where you add the exception because when I remove 

[] spawn {[] execVM "infiSTAR\AH.sqf";}; and try and somehow add it to that exception list the server doesn't start. Am I supposed to edit this somehow? I've tried using the code and adding that whole line in the middle in the init.sqf but it didn't work. If anyone knows how to use infistar with this please let me know, thanks!

I've gotten to the point where everything finally works except I keep getting kicked by public variable restriction #0. I manually added every filter to all the filters within the battleye folder on my server because I already had a lot of filters set up and don't see the point in overwriting them.. However in public variable log file I only get #0 "Usage Logger"Smexy 76561197985095211 -- has logged on". It doesn't say anything about me getting kicked so I think it's battleye kicking me. I can't do the step where you add the exception because when I remove 

[] spawn {[] execVM "infiSTAR\AH.sqf";}; and try and somehow add it to that exception list the server doesn't start. Am I supposed to edit this somehow? I've tried using the code and adding that whole line in the middle in the init.sqf but it didn't work. If anyone knows how to use infistar with this please let me know, thanks!

This is caused by public variables. Go to the config file and just turn off all the usage loggers. Using any admin tool with infistar can cause issues as infistar is made to only work with the infistar admin tool. If you properly set all the filters then the only other option is infistar causing the kick.

This is caused by public variables. Go to the config file and just turn off all the usage loggers. Using any admin tool with infistar can cause issues as infistar is made to only work with the infistar admin tool. If you properly set all the filters then the only other option is infistar causing the kick.

is it possible to get infistar to work with your menu?

I disabled battleye and left infistar on and I got this 

"["PVAHR_0_hovukji_848384",["Smexy","76561197985095211","BAN",[66,97,100,86,97,114,58,32,105,110,102,97,109,109,111]]]"

0:55:26 "infiSTAR.de Log: SERVER kicked Smexy(76561197985095211) @053148"

is it possible to get infistar to work with your menu?

I disabled battleye and left infistar on and I got this 

I don't really know what that code means. Like I said the safest way right now would be to just turn off the usage loggers in config until someone else that has infistar messes with it. Infistar is built to only worth with its own admin system so combining it with another is a bit sloppy. 

NoxSicarius, nice addon man, but i have an issue, i instal and works fine. I have one issue, players can repair vehicles just doing a click in repair. This only happends after i install your mod bro, to be sure i start all server from scratch , i only have admin tools at the moment and same problem, i take it out and works normal, no auto repair, any tips bro ?

NoxSicarius, nice addon man, but i have an issue, i instal and works fine. I have one issue, players can repair vehicles just doing a click in repair. This only happends after i install your mod bro, to be sure i start all server from scratch , i only have admin tools at the moment and same problem, i take it out and works normal, no auto repair, any tips bro ?

I have never heard of this issue. It will take some looking into.

thx NoxSicarius , i will wait , cuz i realy dont know how to fix ;/

I can't seem to replicate it. Only do the init/battleye edits and see if you still get the problem. You will not be able to teleport or use the vehicles, this is simply to see if the problem comes from within the tools or the pbo edits.

Can I Save Vehicles and Dropped Weapons on the map? So I don't have to spawn these stuff in when I want to do an Event?

Select a vehicle from the locked vehicle menu (these will save to the database) and put the website inside a storage shed or something (which you can build using the admin build menu).

Hey Nox, you mentioned that you wanted to get rid of the conflicts caused by the dialog.hpp with the next release, may I ask how that works?
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one around here who has problems getting different dialogs/defines to work because of problems like that and if I could fix that myself that'd be pretty nice because right now I can't use some scripts I really want to use but which give me errors like "xx already defined" so it's more of a general question.

Do you get to edit the inventory of buildings/vehicles you spawn in? For Expample I want a M4 Inside an ATV when I spawn it in.

It is possible to do this, but it is not coded into the tool. If you use the scroll menu you can find where it spawns that vehicle type and add an if statement to check for the vehicle you want to spawn an item in, then clear the cargo, and use addWeapon to add the m4 to the vehicle.

Hey Nox, you mentioned that you wanted to get rid of the conflicts caused by the dialog.hpp with the next release, may I ask how that works?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one around here who has problems getting different dialogs/defines to work because of problems like that and if I could fix that myself that'd be pretty nice because right now I can't use some scripts I really want to use but which give me errors like "xx already defined" so it's more of a general question.

I haven't looked into it just yet. I have had a very large amount of work this semester, but next semester I will have a good deal of time for adding more to the tool.

The two things I will be looking into are if there is a way to simply change the name conflicts or if I can just do it using dynamic programming.