I personally love the idea of a DLL that saves help requests to a text file.  Would it be able to display the help files from previous restarts in the active help needed list? Most of my admins do not have access to the box to see txt file request for helps.

This is possible.

For people using the Linux server port of Epoch a dll cannot be used.

There needs then be an option available to switch it off.

The tool works fine on linux, just don't add the dll files.

Best Admin-Tool I've ever seen dude!

Thanks alot for making this.

But where can I find a safe? It's not under storage.

Spawn a building crate, the admin build is still under construction.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the 1.9.1 broke my time syncing & weather script. It was a custom-made script that used server_timeSync function in server_functions.sqf to sync time. Took me ages to track down the cause until I remembered that 1.9.1 had public weather changing feature. I still couldn't really track down the cause of this error (probably something in the DLL's or BattlEye restrictions). But I didn't want to revert back the version either so instead of using the server_timeSync function I'm now using your EAT_SetDateServer public variable to sync time. It's a win-win for me - I can use the new Admin Tools version and my time syncing script works again, but it really isn't a solution. I just thought you should know about this.

Edit// Nvm the skin thing was my own fault, ignore that (ignore this line if you didn't read it before I edited my post).

Edited by Rocu

Do someone know what could be interfering with my dialog.hpp?

I keep getting this errors where it says.

ARMA 2 OA

File mpmission\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\Admintools\dialog.hpp,
Line 18:. RScTextT: Member already defined.

And i remove the classes where this line is called.
and i keep getting the same error but on another line. And eventually i get the error

Error: "config : some input after EndOfFile"

Someone got any fix for this?

Do someone know what could be interfering with my dialog.hpp?

I keep getting this errors where it says.

ARMA 2 OA

File mpmission\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\Admintools\dialog.hpp,
Line 18:. RScTextT: Member already defined.

And i remove the classes where this line is called.

and i keep getting the same error but on another line. And eventually i get the error

Error: "config : some input after EndOfFile"

Someone got any fix for this?

For now just remove the dialog line in description.ext

Hey, Nox!

There's a little issue with the Base Manager. "Export to sqf" function giving this:

[
   "BASENAME"//Name the base,
   "DISPLAY NAME"//give it a display name,
   [0,23,0], //This is the distance the base will spawn from you
   [
      [bla-bla-bla],
      [bla-bla-bla],

[bla-bla-bla],
      ["WoodSmallWall_DZ",[-6.18066,-2.22021,-0.452087],347.447],
   ]

]

As you can see, the first two commas are commented out, and the last one is unwanted.

Hey, Nox!

There's a little issue with the Base Manager. "Export to sqf" function giving this:

[

"BASENAME"//Name the base,

"DISPLAY NAME"//give it a display name,

[0,23,0], //This is the distance the base will spawn from you

[

[bla-bla-bla],

[bla-bla-bla],

[bla-bla-bla],

]

]

As you can see, the first two commas are commented out, and the last one is unwanted.

Those first two are in the dll, I managed to screw that up when I went back in to comment it for clarity. As for that last comma are you sure that is always there? I did compensate for the last comma, however I managed to miss one tiny little detail... incrementing the counter -_-. 

Fixed in the test branch.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the 1.9.1 broke my time syncing & weather script. It was a custom-made script that used server_timeSync function in server_functions.sqf to sync time. Took me ages to track down the cause until I remembered that 1.9.1 had public weather changing feature. I still couldn't really track down the cause of this error (probably something in the DLL's or BattlEye restrictions). But I didn't want to revert back the version either so instead of using the server_timeSync function I'm now using your EAT_SetDateServer public variable to sync time. It's a win-win for me - I can use the new Admin Tools version and my time syncing script works again, but it really isn't a solution. I just thought you should know about this.

After a couple of days of running my time sync script with your EAT_SetDateServer functions it turns out it doesn't work as well as it should. Sometimes some players don't get synced to night time, some even don't get dusk at all, only 100% day. It worked flawlessly with the previous version. I think I'm gonna try and disable the weather function. Can you tell me if I remove the DLL will it affect something else? Or is it easier to just revert back to the previous version?

Oh and also healing other players doesn't work. Worked perfectly 2 versions ago.

After a couple of days of running my time sync script with your EAT_SetDateServer functions it turns out it doesn't work as well as it should. Sometimes some players don't get synced to night time, some even don't get dusk at all, only 100% day. It worked flawlessly with the previous version. I think I'm gonna try and disable the weather function. Can you tell me if I remove the DLL will it affect something else? Or is it easier to just revert back to the previous version?

Oh and also healing other players doesn't work. Worked perfectly 2 versions ago.

Just comment out the "PVDZE_plr_SetDate" addPublicVariableEventHandler {};

That alone should fix the issue. I will be looking into how to fix this issue.

Yeah, pretty sure. I'm getting this all the time.

Well, actually there's also an empty line after the last object, so it looks like this:

]

]

I meant to delete that sentence. I did a test and it was there. It worked fine previously, but I did some edits and probably committed without testing.

It's a terrible mistake indeed... But i'll use this Admin Tools anyways, coz it's freaking great :D

:P Like I said though, its all fixed up in the test branch already. If you don't want to use the test branch simply replace your base exporter dll and base manager with the ones from the test branch.

I need another opinion from everyone:

I have added an action menu to the tool for players (this is optional so don't worry, if you don't want it just turn it off). The menu allows the users to contact an admin for help, this puts them in a help queue that the admin can then view and teleport or remove players from the help queue. This will help with some serious chat spam annoyances many admins face.

The opinion I need here is should I upgrade this further or leave it as it is?

I had an idea to create a dll file that will allow players to give a 300 word description of their issue and save it to a text file on the server (incase an admin is not online). Any online admin can open the help queue gui and select a player name to see the ticket information and choose to teleport, delete, or send a message. This isn't necessary, but I feel it could be useful for some people. The real question I am having is if anyone would find this upgrade useful.

I would love this to be included in game Nox.  :)

I have a little problem. This Script don't wort: http://epochservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13When the script is off, it's work, how i can fix this? :)After this i will add two other scripts everyone can help me :)

This is not a help forum, this is a forum for Epoch Admin Tools. You need to post in the correct section in accordance to the forum rules.

so i finally intalled the test banch 1.9.2

love the locked vehicles on map

but the base doesnt work for me, it was the same as the 1.9.1, when i try to insert a base and click on buy, shows something like "[1.1]" on the bottom and nothing happens then i go to the traders buy anything then the first base on the list appears and bugs out buying items, have to relog to continue buying.

is that just me ?

Hey man, me again. :)

Is there anyway to port this into the next AdminTools release?

Thanks man.

There is a chance nox may implement a similar feature if you ask him nicely. But I don't think he would be "porting" any of the infistar code into his tool  ;)