NoxSicarius i think what Angel is talking about is the same thing that is wrong with my server. When u are in game u scroll wheel to pull up ur admin tools, yet its not there. Everything else is there like change guns and stuff but yet no admin tools. When looking at ur server logs u see....

14:56:16 Error in expression <ivate.sqf" if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
14:56:16   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
14:56:16   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
14:56:16 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

NoxSicarius i think what Angel is talking about is the same thing that is wrong with my server. When u are in game u scroll wheel to pull up ur admin tools, yet its not there. Everything else is there like change guns and stuff but yet no admin tools. When looking at ur server logs u see....

14:56:16 Error in expression <ivate.sqf" if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
14:56:16   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
14:56:16   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
14:56:16 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

Send me your init, activate, and adminlist via pastebin links.

Sorry man I never saw that post. Here is how you can change this stuff:

Open Activate and delete this line

[]execVM "admintools\KeyBindings\FunctionKeys.sqf";

Open the Keybindings folder and open  NumberKeys then delete everything and paste this in:

/***************This file is customizable**************
	Required knowledge: Low to moderate

To bind an option to a number key:
	1. Remove the // infront of the key type you want to use
	2. Change DIRECTORY_HERE to the folder the sqf file is saved in (such as tools or skins)
	3. Change FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf to the file name you want to use ex. AdminMode.sqf
	You have now bound an option to that number key!

Some files require special values to be passed to them to work correctly so not ALL actions can be
	configured into this file. If you wish to bind an Admin Mode or Mod Mode option such as god mode
	to these keys you will require more work to make it work correctly.

To disable the use of a single key simply comment out the line by add // at the start of the line
	To remove all function key support simply delete or comment out the lines in this file.
*/
Sleep 10;
1_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 2) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\Teleport.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
2_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 3) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\TPtoME.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
3_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 4) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\TpToPlayer.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 4_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 5) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 5_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 6) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 6_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 7) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 7_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 8) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 8_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 9) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
9_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 10) then {toolsAreActive=true;};"];
Sleep 0.02;
0_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 11) then {toolsAreActive=false;};"]; 

Now that takes care of the normal keybinds. Now we need to take care of the reserved keys:

Open AdminMode and modMode in the AdminMode folder.

Find this line

F4_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 62) then {call optionMenu;};"];

and change it to:

F4_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 5) then {call optionMenu;};"];

Open ESPenhanced

Find this:

F5_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 63) then {call F5Menu;};"]; 

Change it to this:

F5_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 6) then {call F5Menu;};"];

Open spectate in the tools folder

Find this:

F6_Key = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 64) then {spectate = false;};"]; 

Change it to this:

F6_Key = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 7) then {spectate = false;};"];

thanks bunches, i had to move the keys to the numbpad, but all and all it works.

now i just need to update to 1.8.2 (1.8.0 right now) and see what it breaks...

Everyone who is having trouble getting the tool menu to show:

Quote this post and list what host you are using.

We used to have this issue very occasionally, it was fixed with the modified call in init.sqf but that broke the TP to me feature. Since removing that it has started happening again, but it is only for the first login after a restart, a relog fixes it.

Have seen the Admin Tools option disappear at times as well, but I haven't been able to replicate it. It seems totally random.

Running our own dedicated server 125548/1.0.5.1 and an Overpoch server with the same.

Hi my Server Provider installed Epoch Admin v1.82 on my server. i played for a bit on my server and was spawning stuff in my server and then someone joined my server and a couple of minutes later he Teleported to me and had the same Suit as i had on. is there a way that i could make the Admin tools have a password so only admins can use it. instead of random players having access to it?

Thanks any help will be appreciated

Everyone who is having trouble getting the tool menu to show:

Quote this post and list what host you are using.

tools show up after 4 to 7 relogs

I use vilayer

I would rather have the tool and no tp to me than maybe have the tool after numerous logging attempts

Im glad this problem is not something I did with another script. I was starting to wonder..

Hi my Server Provider installed Epoch Admin v1.82 on my server. i played for a bit on my server and was spawning stuff in my server and then someone joined my server and a couple of minutes later he Teleported to me and had the same Suit as i had on. is there a way that i could make the Admin tools have a password so only admins can use it. instead of random players having access to it?

Thanks any help will be appreciated

What is your host and it can be password protected, but the user is most likely not using these tools unless your host did the install incorrectly. This tool only works for the people who have their id in the server side files. They are most likely using a hack to get in like this and use the tools. Password or not the result would be the same.

WARNING im not really sure what im talking about here but...

doesn't the mission file get downloaded to all players computer somewhere. maybe this player got into the servers mission.pbo and found  the adminlist and got the admins ID to use his external hacks on

couldn't you just place the adminlist in server.pbo and change the path to it there so that this couldn't happen.

again I am talking out my ass here and am probably way off....

WARNING im not really sure what im talking about here but...

doesn't the mission file get downloaded to all players computer somewhere. maybe this player got into the servers mission.pbo and found  the adminlist and got the admins ID to use his external hacks on

couldn't you just place the adminlist in server.pbo and change the path to it there so that this couldn't happen.

again I am talking out my ass here and am probably way off....

Yes and no. The new 1.0.5.1 has a built in system to stop uid spoofing (which was rare to begin with anyway). The tools can be accessed on any client computer, but it is really a minimal thing that doesn't seem to have caused any problems so far. The tool is planed to be moved to the server pbo in version 2.0 because my attempts so far have been unsuccessful. It tends to break the server or most, if not all of the tool. If someone has a way of doing this that only has a small amount of problems I could use the info. I plan to rebuild the tools quite extensively for 2.0 and it is set for that release because it seems it will take a lot to do. There is a good amount of revisions that will come in 2.0

mine is like angel's also like that Admin Tools just isn't there. But i am getting a error and i sent it and my files that have to do with it a few post back, and i still have not found whats wrong. If anyone could help that would be great.

If you got no errors then it would appear you set up the adminlist.sqf wrong. Please make sure it is right, you might want to show it here so we could check. Check your player_data table in the database to make sure you got the right PlayerID.

Btw it's "doesn't" :P

Well for starters it was the wrong ID so i will try that if it still dosent work i will upload a copy of it somewhere and link it here so you can help

mine is like angel's also like that Admin Tools just isn't there. But i am getting a error and i sent it and my files that have to do with it a few post back, and i still have not found whats wrong. If anyone could help that would be great.

I have been a bit busy. Personal stuff. Only really been able to answer small problems here and there until now.

Adminlist.sqf

Find this line:

"241043206", // <Ally>];

Change it to this:

"241043206" // <Ally>];

I have been a bit busy. Personal stuff. Only really been able to answer small problems here and there until now.

Adminlist.sqf

Find this line:

"241043206", // <Ally>];

Change it to this:

"241043206" // <Ally>];

ok yea i didnt see that i fixed that, but i'm still getting the same error and still no admin tools whats so ever.