Getting script restriction #52 when I use the admin mode. If I'm reading this right, then its line 52 in scripts.txt which points to "5 _salamence" No idea what that is. Anyways, I've copied over all three battleye filters and followed the instructions just fine. I've used this mod before but this is the first time this has happened. Any ideas?

Getting script restriction #52 when I use the admin mode. If I'm reading this right, then its line 52 in scripts.txt which points to "5 _salamence" No idea what that is. Anyways, I've copied over all three battleye filters and followed the instructions just fine. I've used this mod before but this is the first time this has happened. Any ideas?

Show me line 54 of your exact script.txt if your error is "Kicked for Script Restriction #52"

I have had one idea for fixing this, which is moving the adminlist execute above if !isDedicated so that it is outside the if. It seems like one of two things can be happening, it is running activate without having ran adminlist yet, or it is running activate before adminlist is finished executing. If we move it outside the if it must go above it or we will get an error from the antihack for undefined variable as well. If that does not fix it then it means adminlist does not finish executing.

I tried that and the script fails to work then, any more ideas would be appreciated

im getting this error in my rpt

11:37:40 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
11:37:40   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
11:37:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
11:37:40 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Napf\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

I still have only one group Admins and no Moderators (or custom Junior Admins). I would like to set up some ranking system now.  I checked the Github page, what I see is "Features: For help with Administration: Multiple Admin levels" but I couldn't find any further instructions.

Can anyone give me some pointers how to set up a Junior Admin group?

Also if anyone already did this, can I have your working configuration files for latest version of Admin Tools please?

Thanks

Show me line 54 of your exact script.txt if your error is "Kicked for Script Restriction #52"

My line 54 just says "5 Nigger"

I think I know what I did wrong, let me see. I had another antihack but removed it, and I think I left some filters somewhere.

edit 

Yup, I had two folders with filters in them, and one of them still had the old antihack filters in them. Sorry for the hassle!

Hello, 

I am at step 16 of the installation, and it says find,

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

and replace, But mine looks like:

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

Its also says :  This step may not work well if you use other mods that modify this operator. The important code to fit into this operator is (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1) which can be added easily with a rudimentary knowledge of programming

As you can tell i do not have this knowledge, and i would like a bit of help if possible, as i would like some sort of tools , but do not want to mess up the files by just slapping the code said to be put in,  As i can only think another mod have changed that line.

Any help is welcome  thank you.

I still have only one group Admins and no Moderators (or custom Junior Admins). I would like to set up some ranking system now.  I checked the Github page, what I see is "Features: For help with Administration: Multiple Admin levels" but I couldn't find any further instructions.

Can anyone give me some pointers how to set up a Junior Admin group?

Also if anyone already did this, can I have your working configuration files for latest version of Admin Tools please?

Thanks

Elaborate on this a little bit. To me it seems like you want to have: Admins, Sub-Admins, Mods?

Hello, 

I am at step 16 of the installation, and it says find,

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

and replace, But mine looks like:

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

Its also says :  This step may not work well if you use other mods that modify this operator. The important code to fit into this operator is (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1) which can be added easily with a rudimentary knowledge of programming

As you can tell i do not have this knowledge, and i would like a bit of help if possible, as i would like some sort of tools , but do not want to mess up the files by just slapping the code said to be put in,  As i can only think another mod have changed that line.

Any help is welcome  thank you.

Use this:

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

I will have to reword that part for the next release.

Elaborate on this a little bit. To me it seems like you want to have: Admins, Sub-Admins, Mods?

Thanks for your quick response.

If you can please tell me how to create different levels of menus, I will do the text work and create menus according to our changing needs (what we want is pretty much undecided yet - we are figuring as we go).

If more details needed, what I am thinking at the moment is something like this:

• Group #1: Head Admins  >> Unrestricted access to all admin tools features.
  • Group #2: Junior Admins >> Limited group
    • They cannot see the "GUI vehicle deployment screen".
    • They can spawn a limited number of vehicles which is pre-configured by the server owner (SUV + Mozzie perhaps - I don't want them to spawn tanks/jets etc.)
    • They can spawn a limited number of item/weapons (I don't want them to spawn weapons other players cannot get such as AS50, rocket launchers etc).
    • Teleport player to me will be disabled.
    • Teleport to player -  we are unsure about this could go either way.

In the future we might need an additional group but the above would do for now.

admintoolsmain.sqf

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) then { // Admins
	epochmenustart = [
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: Admin) --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Admin Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Vehicle Menu >>",[],"#USER:VehicleMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],	
		["Crate Menu >>",[],"#USER:CrateMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],
		["Epoch Menu >>", [], "#USER:EpochMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["Weapon/Item Kits >>", [], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Skin Change Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
			["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]		
	];
};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then { // Moderator
	epochmenustart = [
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: Mod) --", [],"", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Mod Menu >>", [], "#USER:ModMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Temporary Vehicle Menu >>", [], "#USER:VehicleTempMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],		
		["Skin Change Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
	];
};
if((getPlayerUID player) in SomeOtherList) then {
    epochmenustart = [
    ["",true],
        ["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: SomeOtherLevel) --", [],"", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
        ["Mod Menu >>", [], "#USER:ModMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Epoch Menu >>", [], "#USER:EpochMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
    ];
};

adminlist.sqf

AdminList = [
"111111111", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
ModList = [
"999999999", // <Moderator In-Game Name>
"999999999" // <Moderator In-Game Name>
];
SomeOtherList = [
"999999999",
"999999999"
]; 

To modify mod mode you can copy it and change the name of just comment out items you don't want them to have. 

Awesome update to my old admin tools, but some new features are interfering with some of my mods.

I am currently running a bodyguard mod that allows players to call AI guards to help defend them. But the way to control them is through the action menu, hard coded to the 'F#' keys. In epoch 1.0.3 the devs removed the action menu which is fine for normal servers, but for me I have to re-enable it. As for why I am here, I am looking for a way to move the hard coded admintools function off the 'f' keys (F1, F2, F3, F4, F11) to perhaps the number pad or other keys that wont interfere with bodyguard operations or other game operations. I need everything from F1-F12 (yes i know F12 is steam's screenshot button).

I have dug through the code, but i cant find what I'm looking for, please any input would be awesome.

any one?

any one?

Sorry man I never saw that post. Here is how you can change this stuff:

Open Activate and delete this line

[]execVM "admintools\KeyBindings\FunctionKeys.sqf";

Open the Keybindings folder and open  NumberKeys then delete everything and paste this in:

/***************This file is customizable**************
	Required knowledge: Low to moderate

To bind an option to a number key:
	1. Remove the // infront of the key type you want to use
	2. Change DIRECTORY_HERE to the folder the sqf file is saved in (such as tools or skins)
	3. Change FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf to the file name you want to use ex. AdminMode.sqf
	You have now bound an option to that number key!

Some files require special values to be passed to them to work correctly so not ALL actions can be
	configured into this file. If you wish to bind an Admin Mode or Mod Mode option such as god mode
	to these keys you will require more work to make it work correctly.

To disable the use of a single key simply comment out the line by add // at the start of the line
	To remove all function key support simply delete or comment out the lines in this file.
*/
Sleep 10;
1_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 2) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\Teleport.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
2_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 3) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\TPtoME.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
3_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 4) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\TpToPlayer.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 4_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 5) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 5_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 6) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 6_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 7) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 7_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 8) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
// 8_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 9) then {[] execVM ""admintools\DIRECTORY_HERE\FILE_NAME_HERE.sqf"";};"];
Sleep 0.02;
9_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 10) then {toolsAreActive=true;};"];
Sleep 0.02;
0_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 11) then {toolsAreActive=false;};"]; 

Now that takes care of the normal keybinds. Now we need to take care of the reserved keys:

Open AdminMode and modMode in the AdminMode folder.

Find this line

F4_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 62) then {call optionMenu;};"];

and change it to:

F4_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 5) then {call optionMenu;};"];

Open ESPenhanced

Find this:

F5_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 63) then {call F5Menu;};"]; 

Change it to this:

F5_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 6) then {call F5Menu;};"];

Open spectate in the tools folder

Find this:

F6_Key = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 64) then {spectate = false;};"]; 

Change it to this:

F6_Key = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 7) then {spectate = false;};"];

Added some new updates to the test branch. For a list of the updates look at the changelog. Please test all new features shown in the log if you wish to help with the testing. The main thing that needs testing is the teleporting of players to you while they are in a vehicle.

im getting this error in my rpt

11:37:40 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
11:37:40   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
11:37:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
11:37:40 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Napf\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

Im getting this error as well. Help???