Random Disconnects. Vanilla Epoch Napf

RC_Robio

I usually end up finding a solution to my problems here. And would like to say thank you for everybody that has contributed to Epoch.

Now I am stumped. We are getting random disconnects out of nowwhere on Napf. I've hunted through every log to find why we are getting the disconnects and there is nothing logged. Other then they normal player disconnect message. I had antihacks installed, and thought they were the problem. So I just deleted the pbo and mission files as I am running vanilla Epoch so easy to get up and running again. By the way I am really loving it. Great map and glad to see boats being useful!! Downloaded all fresh files and started it up again. But still experiencing the disconnects. Vanilla Epoch Chernarus doesn't seem to have the problem.

If somebody could just point me in the right direction if I may be overlooking something.

Thanks

edit: I am using BEC to automate restarts.

No red chain, and no about the "no message received".  Just the you have been disconnected screen. And it's affects everybody on the server at random intervals. I was just standing in a field and the server disconnected me. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Pull your BEC logs and find out what the cause is. At first blush that feels like a high ping kick so check that your config ping kick wasn't accidentally set to something way too low. Other than that it's logged somewhere, you just need to find it.

The same happens to me and others on our napf server.

The one being kicked sees "You were kicked off the game" (without any explanation), the other players see "Player XXX disconnected".

No correlation to number of players online or time since/to restart, may happen 5 times in 20min or not at all.

The same happens to me and others on our napf server.

The one being kicked sees "You were kicked off the game" (without any explanation), the other players see "Player XXX disconnected".

No correlation to number of players online or time since/to restart, may happen 5 times in 20min or not at all.

Exactly the same issue. But we just get disconnected. Haven't seen a "You were kicked off the game" message. 

Brand new install and this is what I'm getting in .RPT

18:16:47 "get: STRING (92410950), sent: STRING (92410950)"
18:16:47 "DISCONNECT: RC_Robio (92410950) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (RC_Robio) REMOTE, _characterID: 28 at loc [14726.4,13791.9,0.677508]"
18:16:47 No player found for channel 176898112 - message ignored
18:16:47 No player found for channel 176898112 - message ignored