Question

Hi Everyone,

A group of friends and i have just began hosting a dayz epoch server on dayz.st via dayz commander and are looking for someone/some people to help with the running of scripts to ensure a smooth running. we may move the server to gtx gaming as a provider once things have been established such as all scripts running and set, we know what we want/dont want, as well as a public vote of server players to see what they want to keep and remove to keep the server a very player friendly community by having votes on what custom scripts to have to make the server top of its game.

Forums and videos on how to do this inevitably miss out some sort of minor detail which can cause errors to no end otherwise i would just learn from the web but that is proving difficult as not all the info is there.

The selected person/s will also have a choice to also help run the server by being an admin aswell or to just simply script the server, the choice would be yours. please email [email protected] for further info. we have a good community and have players waiting on the back burner to jump on and play our server which is part of the tactical gaming community so we would like this up and running how we would like based on players vote as soon as we can.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

1 answer to this question

Hi Everyone,

A group of friends and i have just began hosting a dayz epoch server on dayz.st via dayz commander and are looking for someone/some people to help with the running of scripts to ensure a smooth running. we may move the server to gtx gaming as a provider once things have been established such as all scripts running and set, we know what we want/dont want, as well as a public vote of server players to see what they want to keep and remove to keep the server a very player friendly community by having votes on what custom scripts to have to make the server top of its game.

Forums and videos on how to do this inevitably miss out some sort of minor detail which can cause errors to no end otherwise i would just learn from the web but that is proving difficult as not all the info is there.

The selected person/s will also have a choice to also help run the server by being an admin aswell or to just simply script the server, the choice would be yours. please email [email protected] for further info. we have a good community and have players waiting on the back burner to jump on and play our server which is part of the tactical gaming community so we would like this up and running how we would like based on players vote as soon as we can.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I would urge you against moving to GtxGaming as they do not host servers themselves, but are simply server resellers. The only servers they actually upkeep themselves are their DayZ Origin servers, but that is because they have a monopoly on DayZ Origins and are profiting from it. There are many stories around of people trying to get refunds for servers that had errors from the time they recieved them with Vanilla files, and GTX fighting tooth and nail not to pay, as they host on servers that they are renting elsewhere. Ultimately if you ever do want a refund from them, you won't be able to get it as they are listed as a service, not a product, and as long as the service was provided, no matter how shodilly, it is considered provided by Paypal.