Dayz Mission System with other AI systems

I use DZAI for roaming AI. I use WAI for ammo crates and paradrops and I use DZMS for the missions. In my log I see this:

8:12:21 "[DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System."
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: DZAI Found! Using DZAI's Relations!"
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: WickedAI Found! Using WickedAI's Relations!"
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: Multiple Relations Detected! Unwanted AI Behaviour May Occur!"
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: If Issues Arise, Decide on a Single AI System! (DayZAI, SargeAI, or WickedAI)"

Since I'm not using WAI for AI other than the paradrops, will there be an issue? Also, in what way does DZMS use these other AI "relations"? What does that mean?

I use DZAI for roaming AI. I use WAI for ammo crates and paradrops and I use DZMS for the missions. In my log I see this:

8:12:21 "[DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System."
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: DZAI Found! Using DZAI's Relations!"
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: WickedAI Found! Using WickedAI's Relations!"
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: Multiple Relations Detected! Unwanted AI Behaviour May Occur!"
 8:12:21 "[DZMS]: If Issues Arise, Decide on a Single AI System! (DayZAI, SargeAI, or WickedAI)"

Since I'm not using WAI for AI other than the paradrops, will there be an issue? Also, in what way does DZMS use these other AI "relations"? What does that mean?

Relations are how the 4 sides see eachother. There is West, East, Civilian, and Resistance. In DayZ, the survivors are always West, and the Zombies are always Civilians. The Civilians are made to be hostile to the West. The AI of course to be hostile to other players have to be put on the East or Resistance side, and that side set to be hostile to West. Each AI System sets relations, and the DZMS line is just giving you the notice of which it is using.

DZAI and WAI both set relations, but if I remember right, they set the same relations and shouldn't conflict. However if you installed DZAI and SargeAI, then things like all your Sarge Hero AI attacking everyone can happen.

The warning from DZMS is simply a warning that if you see weird AI behavior, it may be due to your two AI Systems, it can be ignored otherwise.

Relations are how the 4 sides see eachother. There is West, East, Civilian, and Resistance. In DayZ, the survivors are always West, and the Zombies are always Civilians. The Civilians are made to be hostile to the West. The AI of course to be hostile to other players have to be put on the East or Resistance side, and that side set to be hostile to West. Each AI System sets relations, and the DZMS line is just giving you the notice of which it is using.

DZAI and WAI both set relations, but if I remember right, they set the same relations and shouldn't conflict. However if you installed DZAI and SargeAI, then things like all your Sarge Hero AI attacking everyone can happen.

The warning from DZMS is simply a warning that if you see weird AI behavior, it may be due to your two AI Systems, it can be ignored otherwise.

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I shouldn't have anything to worry about then.

• 2 weeks later...