Joining Server "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf" (or is it server-side?)

Bazerama

So when I join this particular DayZ Epoch Taviana server, my client joins the lobby and upon pressing OK, my client loads the white bar under DayZ Logo until it finally gives my a small error about a config file (which I think it would normally pass) and then crashes. After 2-3 seconds a message box pops up and says "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf not found." This is an ArmA 2 OA window and that's about all I know. Most research led me to believe it may be server-side and on the client receiving a response from the server with the code. Also attached is a snip of the window that pops up.

Also forgot to add that I'm using DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.1 and server is running 1.0.4 as I couldn't manually download 1.0.4 without using DayZ Commander (which doesn't seem to want to download any mods for some reason).

Any help is much appreciated,

Bazerama

post-11962-0-95025900-1392614370_thumb.p

Edited by Bazerama

• 3 months later...

Since you guys are talking about REsec.sqf...

The installation procedure of a script requires the remove of REsec.sqf, changind this line, on init.sqf...

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

to this...

//#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

As i see on the REsec.sqf code, it generate a ethernal loop that can result in the message "WARNING possible code injection args:...", so i believe its a monitoring Anti Hack solution. Anyone can help?

Thankyou.