Traders do not work!

Holle

• 2 weeks later...

I have this same problem on Napf now. No missing traders but quite a few won't interact. I have double checked server_traders.sqf and it seems fine no double " or anything like previous problems. Running latest build.

Testing it shows some you have to wait around for 3-4 minutes before they let you interact and others just won't at all. Using infistar anti hack the difficult traders do not register when you try and delete them yet all working ones will let you select them to try and delete. So it is as if the model is showing but there is in fact nothing there.

The Emmen traders seem the worst along with the wholesalers and the boat people, some eventually load in and others just seem to be not working. The rest seem to be fine.

Very strange...

I tested uninstalling build snap and removing custom compiles but no change. No self blood or any other custom compiles scripts other than build snap ones. So i'm confused now ...

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have this problem with 1.0.4.2a server files. I have freshly updated the variable.sqf and checked the server_traders.sqf and it is without the erro that was described above. I can get in the menu but then i click sniper rifles or helicopters for example and 'loading...' flashes wuickly and it remains blank. Please help. here is my RPT log all though i dont think it reveals anything.

Thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...

When I installed Krixes blood bag I could not interact with the traders, maybe thats the problem, an installed script? I still dont have self BB. Sucks!

Well you did it wrong then :)

Show your fnselfactions or something. No one can't help you with that info.

• 1 month later...

I'm with the same problem.. But mine is a bit different. I'm running lastest version (installed yesterday), there is one trade so far, not working. The other trade is working just fine, but the other i can't interact with the traders.

The trade not working is the Trader City Emmen, the others are fine.

I already checked the other errors from this topic, but my files are ok.

help plz, Any one?

I'm with the same problem.. But mine is a bit different. I'm running lastest version (installed yesterday), there is one trade so far, not working. The other trade is working just fine, but the other i can't interact with the traders.

The trade not working is the Trader City Emmen, the others are fine.

I already checked the other errors from this topic, but my files are ok.

help plz, Any one?

Are you sure it isnt the blood bag? I uninstalled Krix's blood bag, and they worked fine. Installed a clickable blood bag, and all is ok.

Are you sure it isnt the blood bag? I uninstalled Krix's blood bag, and they worked fine. Installed a clickable blood bag, and all is ok.

I just installed this mod with no scripts yet. Just "vanilla" NAPF. I did checked my files again just now, will test again and see what happens.

Edit.: Still can't access the Trade menu, except for the medical one! Those traders for ammo, gun, cloth and car, i'm unable to get to the menu.

I'm running the server with no scripts, just basic install.