Dayz Epoch 1.4.0.1 How do I add things to my server?

DarkenedJay

Question

Hello. So i'm going to start off by saying that I am a noob at all of this. I have very little experience in how to add in things to my server (selfbloodbag, auto refuel, ect.) And I would really apreciate it if someone could help me out by explaining how to add them OR walking me through it step by step while and being aware that I am a noob at this and dont understand much of the coding language. I have Arma 2: Dayz Epoch 1.0.4.1 Chernarus installed on a dedicated server. As of right now it is at complete default. I have tried adding things to the server with no luck.

List of things I would like to add to the server:

- Change Respawn Points To "Big Cities/Coastal Cities"
- New Loot Zones at Airfields
- Maca's Snap Building
- OpenDayz Epoch Cleanup Script
- Fire Barrels @ Hero & Bandit Traders
- 10m Deadzone Around Protected Areas
- Add Barricades @ NEAF Air Dealer
- Trader City Protection Radius Increased
- Zombies removed from Trader Cities
- Protect Air Dealer (25m radius)
- Increase Building Preview Time
- Single Stage Crafting
- Take Clothes from Bodies
- AntiHack
- New Military Camps With Loot @ Airfields
- Indestructible Bases Both 1st and 2nd Tier
- Building Supplies Added to Traders
- Pick Class And Spawn
- Custom Loading Screen
- Default Loadout Fix
- Self Bloodbag
- DZAI
- Improved Mission System
- Towing & Lift
- Debug Menu
- Auto Refueling
- Safe Traders w\ Vehicle Protection

That is all i would like to have but not all is required. I have done some research on what all i want. But everytime i try to do as instructed from videos on Youtube and other websites i cannot get the server to work. It loads to the main loading screen then shows only my name in red with no options to join server or anything. I am getting very frustrated with it. If anyone could help me out with this and get all or most of what i have on my list completed i would gladly donate some money to them or their clan via paypal.

5 answers to this question

for the black screen, make sure you have brackets around everything that needs them, we encountered that problem as well with the heli evac, and found altho noone really used it, it didnt have a bracket around it and was causing the black screen for about 45 secs

that bracket you added broke helievac, so it didnt load. It didnt fx the black screen :P

I can give you get started on modding if you want (Arphji on skype)