[Release] DayZ Mission System

TheVampire

Also you got a type on your install instructions: Open up your server_moniter.SQF

And I don't see a typo on the github install unstructions?

He is referring to the spelling mistake in the github install instructions.

It says on install instruction 5. server_moniter.sqf when it should be server_monitor.sqf

here is the revised pastebin. i decided to redo the install in case me editing the loot and stuff did anything and it seems to be working with out rpt errors but i would still like to reassure myself.

Great work by the way. :)

http://pastebin.com/wWmnkp0u

Looking back at your error, for spawn_mineviens to be undefined would be an error in your server_functions.sqf unrelated to DZMS. You have DZMS installed correctly.

Also everyone, the revamps to the Major Missions will be coming out today.

Also everyone, the revamps to the Major Missions will be coming out today.

I've been quietly following this and we use your mission system extensively. Just so you know it's dearly loved and people very much enjoy your work, this is the replies I got from mentioning this today to my players:

[2014-02-18 | 06:30:27]  (Side) Oliver: sweet!

[2014-02-18 | 06:31:00]  (Side) Ragepriest: Epic

[2014-02-18 | 06:31:26]  (Side) Ragepriest: Lovin' the idea

with lines and lines of more of the same from the other regs. Thanks for your time and effort Vamp!

Major Mission Revamps are now live. All the Major Missions have now been changed to versions built in the editor.

The first In-Depth Mission has been added which is an AN2 Supply Drop. The mission will spawn AI waiting for the AN2 to fly in from 0,0. If the pilot makes it there safely it will drop the cargo there. If the pilot doesn't make it, it will drop nearby instead. The mission is completed by securing the cargo drop.

- There may be issues with this if the package drifts away from the mission and lands over water.

The first prototype Epoch Specific Mission has been added. This one has supply crates at it. It is the C130 mission redone to use an actual C130 with code added to make its ramp open. The C130 is untowable or liftable by R3F and BTK, and will lock players out if they get in it. It also does not save to the database.

If there are any mission issues, let me know.

Get out there and enjoy the new missions!