Dedicated server ( need help )

Sovokiii

Question

Hi there 

ive an dedicated server @ home but i dont know how to install this game on my Dedicated server. can someone help me with this?
ive never installed this. game bfore or played ( the game sounds fun )  

afcourse is there a reward for the person that can help me out with this setting up server:

REWARD: 1month game-server Slot. 50/50 whatever you want to host any gam
e

FIXED
ALREADY
THANKS TO CASKO

5 answers to this question

Tried helping this guy, set up the first server, got paid all legit and everything. When his second server camp up I was getting hive.ex errors popping up. Waited for the client to sort the access out, next day out of the blue I get accused of "stealing his steam account"

Tried helping this guy, set up the first server, got paid all legit and everything. When his second server camp up I was getting hive.ex errors popping up. Waited for the client to sort the access out, next day out of the blue I get accused of "stealing his steam account"

True i paid you correctly ;) but the one reason was my account was gone ( while there was only 1 person that had acces to my dedicated server ) ( i was logged in there ) next day i logged in on my dedicated server & i tryed to login into my (steam account) password wrong ( i did recovery ) email doesnt exit .. i was checking email nothing on there.

but steam support have check it? & your ip was not on it, i was yelling @ you for no reason ;) mate