adding weapons from previous versions question

Danger Girl Forever :D

Question

Ok so here is the deal. Everyone that knows me and has played with me knows that "my gun" is the M107. (I have been accused many times of over compensating for something yet I am a woman so I don't think that applies...O_O -but I digress :D) I tried to re add it to the Hero trader and I have all the numbers right, class name is right though I don't ever remember the (M107_DZ) _DZ part being added to it and the trader keeps taking my hard earned gold and not giving me anything. error msg: No entry 'bin\Config.bin/CfgMagazines.M107'. (I did add the ammo with no problem) Is this gun completely gone as of the 1.0.1.4 update can I still add it or is there a replacement similar to it? I just can't use the DMR and the bandits are getting in my *** I don't feel safe anymore LOL. Any help would be appreciated

5 answers to this question

The Bolt action replacement ".338 Lapua Magnum" is a wonderful gun..  only a 5 shot and the delay on shots is higher, but still a wonderful sniper with Zeroing and a nice scope.

Plus its more compact and doesn't stick 2m out of the tree you taking cover in.

However I will see what happens if I add the M107 class to the in-game admin tools as a spawn-able item and report back.

Thank you Bungle. Starting off on any Epoch server it's always the first thing I buy. I ended destroying mine because I didn't think it was fair that I had one even though I bought it fair and square and newer players couldn't buy one. I did that with my Mk 17 sd too those are back though and I manually added ammo to the Hero Trader. Now that I have some understanding about adding to the trader database I figured I could get my gun back. I will look for the Lapua Magnum I am at the Hero Trader now and he doesn't have it unless it's called something else. I have found plenty of ammo for the gun in the last week they look like mini m107 mags I just can't find the gun.