Changes in dayz_server.pbo are being ignored.

azmodanfury

Question

{UPDATE}

Problem half solved by deleting everything inside the addons folder but the dayz_server.pbo and after recreating a brand new one.

Goodday community,

I usually try to deal with server issues myself as I believe that's the best way to learn stuff, but I brought myself to the edge of hysteria trying to install addons that use modifications inside dayz_server.pbo

Anything I add to my mpmission folder is correctly added and loaded by client and server but when I try to install stuff that requires to modify files inside dayz_server.pbo, nothing happens inside the server.

Taking DZAI as instance: it has two ways to be installed, one with a simple alteration of the server_monitor.sqf file along copying DZAI folder inside the root of the .pbo, and another one by editing the mission.pbo file (that I understand being discontinued as it is just a bunch of folders inside something like "DayZ_Epoch_16.Panthera2") along with the same DZAI folder copy and some line adding inside the mission init.sqf.

The former installation returns no success as nothing happens and my .RPT shows no informations about DZAI (even if extreme debugging were set to true). The latter gives a nice working addon, with helis chopping around and headshots taken pout of nowhere. But my noobishness is another issue... And the .RPT talks nicely about DZAI.

I would like to use Wicked AI missions but that only has dayz_server.pbo installation and that doesn't seem to work.

Just another few lines to let people understand my problem:

My dayz_server.pbo works well and it is packed well as the server returns no errors but when (for instance) call a script inside it (like adding [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf"; in my mission init.sqf) the server returns that file doesn't exist... and that's not true at all of course.

What's wrong with it (or me)?

Do I need to paste some more info I can't think about it atm?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help I might get :)

Are you extracting the files, making edits and then pasting the edited file back into the server pbo?  Or are you editing the files directly in the pbo?  If you are using PBO Manager to see the contents of the PBO and opening sqf files from there and editing them then they will NOT save any changes you make.  PBO Manager will open the file and moves a copy to a temporary directory for editing, but it will NOT save them back into the PBO, rather it saves them only to the temporary directory where they are stored.  If you're editing with Notepad++ check the path of the file you are editing in the top program bar.  It will likely show that the file is in some temp directory, which means it is not saving back into your PBO when you are done with editing.

What I have found works best is to open the server PBO in PBO Manger, copy the file you want to edit into some folder or your desktop, make the changes you need to make, close the file, right click on the file, copy it, then paste it back into the appropriate folder in PBO Manager.  

You could also use PBO Manger or CPBO or some other program to extract all the files into a folder and edit them from there and then repack it.  But I began having problems with that since the 103 patch with the PBO Prefix file getting corrupted somehow.  But the method I listed above works flawlessly.

WAI should be called from server_monitor not mission side.

I'm sorry but you're not reading what I'm typing. Thanks for your help anyway.

Are you extracting the files, making edits and then pasting the edited file back into the server pbo?  Or are you editing the files directly in the pbo?

As you can see in the screenshot, I have unpacked the .pbo and am working on the unpacked files (modifying server_monitor.sqf of course). I use CPBO to repack everything and starting up  the server, joining and examining the .RPT, I see no action by WAI nor DZAI.

The funny part is that if I unpack again the .pbo, I see all my changes was correctly made.

Do you think using PBO Manager (the corect way) instead of CPBO would return a different behaviour?

Thanks again for your help. :)

Update:

I tried to download a custom made dayz_server.pbo (I actually can't remember where among the corners of Open DayZ I dragged it out, at the moment) and it was containing WAI, DZAI and a few other nice stuff but the problem persists.

It is interesting to see though, how the server run with no hassles (yet still ignoring my dayz_server.pbo changes) if I remove the aforementioned .pbo file but leaving its extracted folder structure intact.

I seem to be having the same (or very similar) issue of FrenzyFire000 (click to go to his epochmod.com post) and I really don't know why we two are the only ones facing this issue. Talking about myself I could imply a fairly wide amount of coding stupidity but really, I do believe it is something that can be resolved with a few skillful touches here and there.

Again, thanks to who will hop by and try to help me :)

I am  posting my RPT log from the start of the server to a couple of minutes after I logged in.

No actions by DZAI nor WAI and as you can see in my previous post the .pbo is PERFECT.

Why is it ignoring my changes, I beg to understand?

=====================================================================

== C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

== "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_16_panthera\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_16_panthera\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_16_panthera" -name=instance_16_panthera "-mod=@DayZEpochPanthera_Panthera;@DayZEpochPanthera_Epoch;@ibr_plants;@ibr_rn;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2014/01/23 13:44:09

Current time:  2014/02/04 10:48:28

Version 1.62.103718

Unsupported language Italian in stringtable

Item STR_ACTIONS_BUILD listed twice

Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice

Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice

Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/

Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/

Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/

Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/

Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/

Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/

Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/

Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/

Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/

Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/

Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/

Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/

Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/

Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/

Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/

Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/

Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/

Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/

Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/

Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/

Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/

Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/

Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/

Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/

Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/

Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/

Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/

Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/

Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/

Obsolete class Animations defined in bin\config.bin/RscCompass/

Obsolete class Animations defined in bin\config.bin/RscWatch/

10:55:54 Server error: Player without identity Azmodan (id ######myID#####)

10:56:00 Old style material 207 used in ReportStack not available

10:56:03 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

10:56:03 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

10:56:03 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:03 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

10:56:04 Old style material 204 used in ReportStack not available

10:56:04 Old style material 207 used in ReportStack not available

10:56:20 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

10:56:20 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

10:56:24 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"

10:56:24 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"

10:56:30 Error: selection end7 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d

10:56:30 Error: selection end6 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d

10:56:30 Error: selection end5 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d

10:56:31 Old style material 201 used in ReportStack not available

10:56:32 Old style material 204 used in ReportStack not available

10:56:32 Old style material 205 used in ReportStack not available

10:56:46 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."

10:56:46 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

10:56:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

10:56:47 "HIVE: Starting"

10:56:47 "HIVE: trying to get objects"

10:56:48 "HIVE: found 314 objects"

10:56:48 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."

10:56:48 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:48 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:49 Error in expression <;

};

};

};

diag_log ("HIVE: got " + str(_bQty) + " Epoch Objects and " + str(_vQ>

10:56:49   Error position: <_bQty) + " Epoch Objects and " + str(_vQ>

10:56:49   Error Variabile non definita nell’espressione: _bqty

10:56:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 69

10:56:51 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

10:56:52 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:52 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:56 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:56 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:58 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret

10:56:58 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

10:56:59 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:59 Wrong text element 'null'

10:56:59 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret

10:56:59 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun

10:57:02 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:02 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:05 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:05 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:08 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:08 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:10 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:10 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:12 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:12 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:15 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:15 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:18 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:18 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:20 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:20 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:21 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:21 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:23 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:23 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:24 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:24 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:25 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"

10:57:25 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"

10:57:25 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"

10:57:25 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"

10:57:26 "DEBUG: Too many at [5520.48,6384.14]"

10:57:32 "DEBUG: Too many at [3450.09,6697.63]"

10:57:32 "DEBUG: Too many at [5102.63,2325.39]"

10:57:32 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"

10:57:32 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:32 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:34 "DEBUG: Too many at [6113.84,7320.4]"

10:57:36 "DEBUG: Too many at [5034.4,1611.89]"

10:57:39 "DEBUG: Too many at [1877.19,9324.54]"

10:57:45 "Total Number of spawn locations 11"

10:57:45 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:45 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:55 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,8,57]"

10:57:58 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:58 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:59 Wrong text element 'null'

10:57:59 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:00 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:00 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:01 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:01 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:02 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:02 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:03 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:03 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:04 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:04 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:05 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:05 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:06 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:06 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:07 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:07 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:08 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:08 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:09 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:09 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:10 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:10 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:11 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:11 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:12 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:12 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:13 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:13 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:15 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:15 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:15 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton

10:58:15 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton

10:58:16 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:16 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:17 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:17 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:18 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:18 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:19 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:19 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:20 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:20 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:21 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:21 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:22 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:22 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:23 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:23 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:24 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:24 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:25 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:25 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:27 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:27 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:28 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:28 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:29 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:29 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:30 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:30 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:31 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:31 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:32 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:32 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:33 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:33 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:34 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:34 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:35 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:35 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:36 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:36 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:37 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:37 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:38 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:38 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:39 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:39 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:40 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:40 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:41 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:41 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:42 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:42 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:43 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:43 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:44 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:44 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:45 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:45 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:47 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:47 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:48 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:48 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:49 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:49 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:50 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:50 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:51 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:51 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:52 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:52 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:53 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:53 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:55 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:55 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:56 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:56 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:57 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:57 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:58 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:58 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:59 Wrong text element 'null'

10:58:59 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:00 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:00 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:01 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:01 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:02 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:02 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:04 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:04 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:05 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:05 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:06 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:06 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:07 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:07 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:08 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:08 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:09 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:09 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:10 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:10 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:11 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:11 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:12 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:12 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:13 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:13 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:14 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:14 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:15 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:15 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:16 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:16 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:17 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:17 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:18 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:18 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:19 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:19 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:20 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:20 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:21 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:21 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:22 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:22 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:23 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:23 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:24 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:24 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:25 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:25 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:27 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:27 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:28 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:28 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:29 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:29 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:30 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:30 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:31 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:31 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:32 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:32 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:33 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:33 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:34 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:34 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:35 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:35 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:36 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:36 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:37 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:37 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:38 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:38 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:39 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:39 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:40 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:40 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:41 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:41 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:42 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:42 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:43 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:43 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:44 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:44 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:45 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:45 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:46 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:46 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:47 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:47 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:48 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:48 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:49 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:49 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:50 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:50 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:51 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:51 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:52 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:52 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:53 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:53 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:54 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:55 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:55 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:56 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:56 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:57 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:57 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:58 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:58 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:59 Wrong text element 'null'

10:59:59 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:01 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2014,2,4,9,0]"

11:00:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:03 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:03 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:04 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:04 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:05 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:05 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:29 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:29 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:30 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:30 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:31 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:31 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:32 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:32 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:33 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:33 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:34 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:34 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:35 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:35 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:36 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:36 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:37 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:37 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:38 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:38 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:39 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:39 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:40 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:40 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:41 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:41 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:42 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:42 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:43 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:43 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:44 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:44 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:45 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:45 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:46 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:46 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:47 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:47 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:48 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:48 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:49 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:49 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:50 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:50 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:51 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:51 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:52 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:52 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:53 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:53 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:54 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:54 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:55 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:55 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:56 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:56 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:57 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:57 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:58 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:58 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:58 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

11:00:59 Wrong text element 'null'

11:00:59 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:02 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move

11:01:02 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move

11:01:02 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move

11:01:02 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move

11:01:02 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S

11:01:02   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S

11:01:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:29 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:29 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:30 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:30 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:31 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:31 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:32 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:32 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:33 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:33 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:34 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:34 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:35 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:35 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:36 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:36 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:37 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:37 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:38 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:38 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:39 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:39 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:40 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:40 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:41 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:41 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:42 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:42 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:43 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:43 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:44 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:44 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:45 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:45 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:46 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:46 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:47 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:47 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:48 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:48 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:49 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:49 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:50 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:50 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:51 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:51 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:52 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:52 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:53 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:53 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:54 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:54 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:55 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:55 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:56 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:56 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:57 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:57 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:58 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:58 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:59 Wrong text element 'null'

11:01:59 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:03 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:03 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:04 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:04 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:05 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:05 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:29 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:29 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:30 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:30 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:31 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:31 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:32 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:32 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:33 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:33 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:34 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:34 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:35 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:35 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:36 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:36 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:37 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:37 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:38 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:38 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:39 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:39 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:40 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:40 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:41 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:41 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:43 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:43 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:44 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:44 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:45 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:45 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:46 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:46 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:47 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:47 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:48 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:48 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:49 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:49 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:50 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:50 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:51 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:51 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:52 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:52 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:53 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:53 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:54 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:54 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:55 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:55 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:56 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:56 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:57 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:57 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:58 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:58 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:59 Wrong text element 'null'

11:02:59 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:00 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:01 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:02 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:03 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:03 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:04 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:04 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:05 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:05 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:06 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:07 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:08 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:09 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:10 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:11 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:12 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:13 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:14 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:15 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:16 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:17 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:18 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:19 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:20 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:21 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:22 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:23 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:24 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:25 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:26 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:27 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:28 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:29 Wrong text element 'null'

11:03:29 Wrong text element 'null'

A little note: during my post submission, I realized my character was being kicked by my server due this:

11:07:06 Giocatore Azmodan: [translated by me] wrong sign for file ca\plants\data\jablon_3.rvmat

Yes I'm using Panthera and I am using DayZ Commander downloads, but I had the same dayz_server.pbo problem when I used to host plain DayZ along a manual download of Epoch.

Please, help me...

Wierd. How about you delete the whole server.pbo and see what happens when you start the server. Maybe you are calling it from somewhere else.

I did this try, deleted the .pbo, deleted the folder structure and the server doesn't get out of the mission screen (the one before it starts to auth players).

If I leave the .pbo the server works.

If I delete the .pbo but leave the folder structure it works.

Why your command line has these:

-mod=@DayZEpochPanthera_Panthera;@DayZEpochPanthera_Epoch;

Isn't the original folder just:

-mod=@panthera;

start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2325 "-config=instance_16_panthera\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_16_panthera\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_16_panthera" -name=instance_16_panthera "-mod=@panthera;@ibr_plants;@ibr_rn;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

Never ran Panthera myself but that looks wierd to me.

As I said, I'm using Dayz Commander and those are the mod folders that it downloads and uses.

Actually I don't think it is a problem if they're correctly invoked within the batch file, but I will try to revert everything back to the "manual" mode, even if I won't be able to join via Commander (and that is not a problem at all if I manage to get my server.pbo being read).

Also, I had the same problems when I was hosting a plain manual Epoch download.

idrw2s.jpg

Yeah, since I bought the game through steam (a couple of Humble Bundles ago I reckon) and steam games run... well, inside steam. The dedicated server needs the game files, so...

Anyway trying to rename @panthera and also fixing up the batch file returned bad results as the server cannot be joined properly. I believe one can host a DayZ via Steam and one could also play, as I did it for weeks so far. The problem is just dayz_server.pbo not being read correctly or at least ignores my changes even if they're there.

Shall I toss Dayz Commander away and start doing everything manually?

Geez...

I tried the manual approach: epic fail.

The game wants me to use steam and wouldn't allow me to mess with mod folders too much.

Even if I could do a deeper try, I really do believe mod folders aren't intended to be called a specific way if they're invoked correctly in the batch. And they are, actually.

Anyway, I will keep on going with the .pbo tearing and stitching hoping to get it to work as it is intended. I will have a lanparty incoming in a few hours and even if we could play without missions... you know, scavenging is fun but...

Thanks for any other help you might think of.

Ciao :)

Try doing it without unpacking the files from the PBO.  Take a stock PBO and open it in PBO Manager.  Copy the files you want to add for DZAI into the root of the file.  Copy the files you need to edit OUTSIDE of the PBO, edit them, and then copy and paste them BACK into the appropriate spot in the PBO's folder structure.  See if that works for you.  

Beginning with 103 patch I had a similar issue where it would not see the PBO Prefix file after extracting and repacking the server PBO, no matter what I did.  After some toying around I came to find that the copy/paste approach works, since you are never unpacking the file.

You can try to do a clean install of OA, copy the folder to another location (ex D:\DayZ epoch server) and then download both client and server files (directly, don't use commander) and extract to the root of the new folder and go from there...

Nothing seems to fix the issue as reinstaling everything over again, using a fresh new baked .pbo, client and server files downloaded manually, haven't returned a positive behaviour.

I'm trying to make the server enjoyable applying scrips like tow/lift, vehicle service repair, evec heli and some more.

I am not going to have missions working soon though, I fear.