Install DayZ Epoch 1.0.4 for Linux

Ivleb

Hello! Sorry for my "good" English.
I have a problem when updating fashion Dayz version 1.0.3.1 to version 1.0.4. Installed version 1.0.3.1 on this instruction:
After upgrading to version 1.0.4 I run the server and try to connect to it and gives an error saying that the server running not on the correct version. I would be grateful for your help! :(  :(

I use the linux server files also, All I did was change the @dayz_epoch files for 1.0.4, and left the server.pbo and I'm currently working on 1.0.4, I'm not sure if any of the 1.0.4 changes are working, but at least users using 1.0.4 can join without having to downgrade

I use the linux server files also, All I did was change the @dayz_epoch files for 1.0.4, and left the server.pbo and I'm currently working on 1.0.4, I'm not sure if any of the 1.0.4 changes are working, but at least users using 1.0.4 can join without having to downgrade

Good man, if you have working Linux build 1.0.4  dayz Epoch. Could would throw me?

I think, its better to run the server with wine. There are so much problems and asynchs with the linux server files.

I really never understood wine, It just seems like too much hassle, The only problems I'm having with Linux is Gender Selection and Day/Night, but thats not really worth installing wine for in my opinion 

I really never understood wine, It just seems like too much hassle, The only problems I'm having with Linux is Gender Selection and Day/Night, but thats not really worth installing wine for in my opinion 

My server runs through restarter.pl with those sources that I threw .. he reads with some Old system then starts the server itself ..

In restarter.pl I found a string that is responsible for the time

# Uncomment to disabe night
    #($h, $m) = (17, 0) if ($h > 17 || ($h >= 0 && $h < 4));

It is necessary to uncomment and night on the server will be disabled.

Thanks for your server files! Now I will try to put ;)  :D  :wub:

I can not find where to set up patrol AI

Anything that includes Sarge is in the addons folder, there is also WAI that is installed in the server files 

And no, I was unsuccessful getting 1.0.4.1 working, but I'm waiting until 1.0.4.2 comes out and I'm going to attempt to convert it myself, I'm not sure if devd is about these days

My server runs through restarter.pl with those sources that I threw .. he reads with some Old system then starts the server itself ..

In restarter.pl I found a string that is responsible for the time

# Uncomment to disabe night
    #($h, $m) = (17, 0) if ($h > 17 || ($h >= 0 && $h < 4));

It is necessary to uncomment and night on the server will be disabled.

I have never had much luck with the whole Day/Night, If I keep the line commented, Stuff just goes horribly wrong, and everyone's day/night is out of sync  so I currently have Day/Night disabled completely at the moment 

Hi all,

I am trying to get the armaoa linux server with epoch running. If I start and connect I am getting the __cur_mp.pbo not in /tmp/ folder issue.

If I put a e.g. chernarus.pbo file into the mpmission folder I can connect...see the server motd but dont see the lobby (waiting for host).

I know that the 'rightÄ .pbo file need to be put into the mpmission folder but what is the file I need to rename for that.

Glad for any hints about this ,)

Best regards,

jahan.