No items at traders

RainbowDash

Question

Hey there I've set up a new Epoch server with Vilayer and I've got a few scripts going but there are no items at the traders at all. People are able to bring up the trader menus but when they select a category there are no items whatsoever, at any of the traders. This is the main problem I'm having at the moment, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

7 answers to this question

Yeah in my database all the things are in Server_traders, Traders_data, Trader)items and Trader_tids ... All the data is in them but still nothing. :(

Seems like your tables are broken.

Try to use my tables. Keep in mind, that i removed every high-tier weapon from the traders so people actually go out and loot stuff, and not just buy the things they want.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss4ovbm5cfwjn9p/trader_tables.rar

Okay, i found a solution, so:

If you want to use your old .pbo mission file, you need to edit one line. Find a file: your_pbo_mission_file/scripts/compiles.sqf and open it. Now you need to search a line with code:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenu.sqf";

and replace it to:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuHive.sqf";

Thats all, done! ;-)