Edit your mpmission/init.sqf

Add to the end of the file

// Lift

_logistic = execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf";

Edit your mpmission/description.ext

After

diagHit=1;

Add the contents of mpmission/description-addition.txt

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3963-btc-logistic-dayz-epoch-version/

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting this error after adding the called code as posted above..  wasnt getting before I posted this.. epoch 1.05.1

File MPMissions \DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\Description.ext,line 26: ,Respawn:Member already defined

as listed above

added this code and get the error above 

Respawn = "BASE";
RespawnDelay = 1;
RespawnDialog = 0;

class Header
{
gameType = COOP;
minPlayers = 1;
maxPlayers = 2;
};
#include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"

Getting this error after adding the called code as posted above..  wasnt getting before I posted this.. epoch 1.05.1

File MPMissions \DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\Description.ext,line 26: ,Respawn:Member already defined

as listed above

added this code and get the error above 

Respawn = "BASE";
RespawnDelay = 1;
RespawnDialog = 0;

class Header
{
gameType = COOP;
minPlayers = 1;
maxPlayers = 2;
};
#include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"

Look my Topic ;)

Umm... WTF is going on in here? Why's this a seperate thread? and even if it is whys it not on the help section? If you downloaded the script why not read the install instructions? I just don't understand people sometimes. whatevs' going to go and snipe some ppl on ccg eu5 ;)

Spodermayt .. I did read the instructions.. but peoples new to dayz servers, its not just read the code and grasp it all the first go around.. Im doing better than many Ive seen here.. most of the issues Ive had have come from stupid stuff.. leaving off closing bracket in the code, .. and some of it has not been familiar with the code speak .. abbreviations etc .. learning mostly by breaking shit .. and then knowing where to look to see what broke, and why .. .. Ive started so many times to post a question .. then after looking at the RPT log . figured out the issue.. then you install a mod.. and then it breaks 2 others.. happened several times.. and no I didn't ask how to fix.. I dug in and started back tracking .. checking code locations .. etc .. even undoing what I just put in .. so I could fix the others.. .. none of this you know via osmosis .. and some of the young guys.. have been doing this since birth .. I work IT .. but Im a server guy .. not a coder.. even though Ive been coding more and more .. I had tried couple years ago to get dayz server going .. just had so many issues even getting the basic server to work .. said screw it .. maybe its easier now. ? Or I just had more time to dedicate to it ?  .. so the orig poster had in the wrong section .. having posting snipers.. dosnt help anyone .. just politely ask to move question to the help section .. ok so some posters just dont get it.. ok those I understand . Not everyone is a guru .. or will ever be

I just looked at your profile .. now I see why .. lol .. your 16 .. just a wee lad.. relax my friend .. you will live longer .. 

It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.