approximate date Exit A3 mod Epoch ?

ispan55

Oh god please not chernarus again...  :o

Why not? The original DayZ mod was made on Chernarus, I'm quite sure they had a reason for that. IMO they were looking for s.t.a.l.k.e.r. kinda atmosphere, which no other map will provide, especially A3 maps, that's just ugly. I played on different maps my self, but always come back to Chernarus. May be willing to try Napf one day. I would love it to be on Chernarus but with support of other maps, but I guess that's what they 're intended to do since map support is an Epoch feature.

Why not? The original DayZ mod was made on Chernarus, I'm quite sure they had a reason for that. IMO they were looking for s.t.a.l.k.e.r. kinda atmosphere, which no other map will provide, especially A3 maps, that's just ugly. I played on different maps my self, but always come back to Chernarus. May be willing to try Napf one day. I would love it to be on Chernarus but with support of other maps, but I guess that's what they 're intended to do since map support is an Epoch feature.

Many of us have played it to death and are tired of it. No hate on the map because I do like it, but it's just old content that I hope doesn't keep getting recycled. 

edit: and I just saw your post above this one...personally happy that it'll be Altis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[Dream mode on]

Outerra with option for a million players on one server and a complete planet to explore would be nice.......

[/Dream mode off]

It took ages to run across Cherno, then i played Napf which was Eons, and now I'm trying Sauerland which feels like a planet! but would be fun all the same. if they did have a planet sized map, they should add in Kerbal Space program..... IMO 

Sooo, is it looking like July-ish?  Not to be a pain in the ass, just wondering, don't want to do anything more extensive with my a2 epoch server if we're just going to be dropping it for a3 in a month or two =P