BIKeys

Randomness

What do you mean by the balance is gone? btw, I just made that package because you requested it.

Armor has gone up , and you added the MAAWS and the m107, which in my opinion, will mostly cause fresh players getting an even harder time since even with higher armor, any wooden base would merely be decoration. In fact, since you added custom loot tables, I personally dont really understand why you would add them by default since everyone can simply add them theirselves now. The feedback topic gave me the impression i am not the only one who thinks this way.

Other than that, this update looks merely like a bugfix update, which itself is a good thing. Unfortunately there seem to be bugs causing servers to not start. which is why I didn't even bother getting updated for now. So don't get me wrong, I absolutely like the way epoch is generally going, and the feedback topic had a lot of good subjects that would make epoch more awesome. I just think I just expected a bit too much from this update.