(UPDATED 11-4-14)AI City Using Wicked AI/Mission system

Affraid

+++UPDATED 11-4-14+++

++Updated Version of AI city

++Added Dynamic Spawns using DZAI (files included)

++Gunners using WAI (Files included)

++Edits have been done to map to Help prevent Vehicles/tanks getting into city

BY using these Updated Files will Help Your Servers FPS's Alot.

+++UPDATED 7-24-14+++

++ AI SPawn points updated with m2 gunners added++

++ editor weapon box's deleted so players don't get kicked for looking into them++

++ Some Edits to the Map++

I want to share the AI City I have Designed since I have used some of the Custom Bases Posted on this Site. I've been told by many of the players on my Server , They like the challenge when they go there . My Epoch server info is listed below if you want to come check it out.

The AI City has close to 100 AI's , 4 mission crates and 2 para drops. using the .(Love&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> this add-on.) I also added 2 special crates . One with building supplies and another called "The Lottery Box" and that is located in the Cave behind Boss's house. Also through out the city are hidden Ammo/Weapon crates. This city has a lot of Great rewards for your players but it's a big risk going there .It's not that easy to do. Feel free to Customize the crates to the loot you want to offer. The one thing I notice , is that sometimes the AI still goes through walls and bldgs . What I have read they say to upload it server side , which I have done. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

I included directions on how to install The AI City and Copy of WAI in the download link below. Hope it's not too confusing.

Click Here For More Pictures of Affraid's AI City

post-143-0-43927600-1390898514_thumb.jpgpost-143-0-77253500-1390898542_thumb.jpgpost-143-0-03969100-1390898596_thumb.jpg

DownLoad Link For Affraid.Net AI City Files & files from MARK311

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u24bp2an41zjzij/AICITYWAI.rar

• 2 weeks later...

ok thanks, did you change that line in server functions?

And is this always in the map or does it pop up like the normal wai events plz??

many thanks

robbie

Yeah, changing that line I mentioned made it work. It's always in the map, not a pop-up event.

It was causing a lot of fps drops so I took it out for the time being though.

Your line of code for the server_functions file is pointing towards "ai.sqf" yet all the instructions say and the only file we have is aicity.sqf

Is there an ai.sqf missing or is it just labeled incorrectly?

Yea Just change the file name. It's labeled wrong. Sorry 

Yeah, changing that line I mentioned made it work. It's always in the map, not a pop-up event.

It was causing a lot of fps drops so I took it out for the time being though.

I did not notice The drop of the FPS , on my server  You can always make it client side and see how that affects your FPS.

Great job man. Really. love it .No fps drop what so ever, this will be our 4th ai city running with over 40 custom missions. Thanks. Also thanks for the walk thru on adding  more ai points.

I have a hard time setting up para drops. i got the  world location i want but cant get them to work. even with your guide it . does not tell you how to  get the right cords for the  set up.

Great job man. Really. love it .No fps drop what so ever, this will be our 4th ai city running with over 40 custom missions. Thanks. Also thanks for the walk thru on adding  more ai points.

I have a hard time setting up para drops. i got the  world location i want but cant get them to work. even with your guide it . does not tell you how to  get the right cords for the  set up.

Thank You I'm glad you're liking it. it's a hit on my server also. Sometimes i see them coming and dropping after we leave that area. I do believe there is a setting to make them come quicker . I believe the way the  para drop works is you hit a trigger point (Cords entered) . Then they come . found it works some of the time. I go the cords by placing an object in 3D editor . then look at the mission file associated with the object I placed. Copy and paste the cords from the object to the custom para drop.  

im interested in how you guys do the roads mine never seem to work out they always disapear when u run over them 

Just make sure they are still labeled in Mission.sql as MAP_(RoadName) .. They never disapered on me that way. It did when I changed it to LAND_(roadname) by accident. 

Nice Work , but one question i have .

Who can i delete m136 and rpg from the loot box ?

Just edit the The file "missionCfg.sqf"   located in the WAI/missions folder to what ever guns and items you want . just scoll down and look for 

// Number of guns to spawn in ammo boxes 

wai_mission_numberofguns = 8;
// classnames of guns to spawn in ammo boxes (only class weapons)
ammo_box_guns = [
"M9SD",
"M9",
"AKS_74_UN_kobra",
"AK_107_pso",
"AK_107_GL_pso",
"AK_107_GL_kobra",
"M4A3_CCO_EP1",
"M4A1_AIM_SD_camo",
"M16A4_ACG",
"M8_carbineGL",
"VSS_vintorez",