(UPDATED 11-4-14)AI City Using Wicked AI/Mission system

Affraid

Affraid  , Cant get the AI to work with newest version on WAI. I have a Skalisty Mission using WAI it works fine .. cant see to get either Qdoba or AI city to spawn the AI, get the crates.. but no ai ..

Using 1.05.1 and WAI  2.1.4 

Have also tried using the working Skalicty AI mission file that is working, and moved your grid refs to it .. still get nothing

I do have an updated version to post up. And I Also if anyone is interested , The AI are Dynamic spawned by DZAI. And the gunners using WAI. Once I'm done working on something I Post new link with the files As soon as I can,  Sorry  I havn't gotten back , been very busy in RL.

Ok I had Some Time so I put the new Updated files in my dropBox. Also link on first page is current.

These files have the AI City updated and using Dynamic Spawns by using DZAI (files included) And WAI with gunners (also Included). Just follow instruction on how to install the files. Very easy to do.

And the End Mansion part has been changed a bit.

Download Link

https://www.dropbox....j/AICITYWAI.rar

Hope You all enjoy

Yes I did that already LOL .. saves a lot of FPS .. dzai only spawn when players near, same for the others like that on my server .. was big performance increase

Also moved some of the gunners around after watching players try to get in by heli .. fixed em RFLOL.. 2 rocket launcher on hill overlooking  the mansion, no more helis going that route.. and I move them from time to time lol

Yes I did that already LOL .. saves a lot of FPS .. dzai only spawn when players near, same for the others like that on my server .. was big performance increase

Also moved some of the gunners around after watching players try to get in by heli .. fixed em RFLOL.. 2 rocket launcher on hill overlooking  the mansion, no more helis going that route.. and I move them from time to time lol

You might want to check out the new files. I reworked the mansion area , you might like it .

The link is the same and file names are mostly the same. But the files are different. And no I have not gotten there yet. Have not been playing, Been updating The OverPoch-Origins Saurland Server to Single currency (Coins). But I will once this is completed.

The link is the same and file names are mostly the same. But the files are different. And no I have not gotten there yet. Have not been playing, Been updating The OverPoch-Origins Saurland Server to Single currency (Coins). But I will once this is completed.

Yuch  single currency - coins blah :D  LOL .. I want the winter map ! .. only prob .. there are no client files.. and not added to launcher or commander .. and OH by the way Commander has decided to start working again .. been working two days straight ! , maybe they finally resolved their issues ??

spoke too soon .. commander not workin again

Yuch  single currency - coins blah :D  LOL .. I want the winter map ! .. only prob .. there are no client files.. and not added to launcher or commander .. and OH by the way Commander has decided to start working again .. been working two days straight ! , maybe they finally resolved their issues ??

spoke too soon .. commander not workin again

Its working again .. yo yo 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had played on a server where the owner was adamant there were no roaming AI yet every now and then people would say  - AI Vybor/got killed..etc.

I've since made my own standalone server and installed AI City, and... at coords 040 067 a group of 4 ai spawn, and you shoot them and then they heal and get up again...just as in the city

so, in the file  cust_markers_addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_markers\chernarus.sqf

_this = createMarker ["pobeda4", [4057.6604, 8591.5439, 0]];

whereas all the other coords are in the 9500 - 9800 range.

on the other hand... makes player alert and as a teaser to AI city :)

• 1 month later...

Hey bud I want to say I love your work -)  I have aicity n Qdoba atm but my wai is going out of wack.The missions spawn in 1 at a time  and the mines aren't showing up.And when your done with mission it don't clear .

Any ideas on why .I did everything to get your stuff to work but poor wai is in limbo. plz help -)

Thanks Bishop

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...