A Huge Thank You to the Epoch Community...

Danger Girl Forever :D

Question

To all of you who helped me get my Epoch server running. The learning curve has been very hard on me. I started this journey almost a month ago trying to learn how to run my own server. I had zero knowledge about servers or even computers in general. I made so many mistakes, almost gave up a million times, put in a minimum of 8 hours a day in googling and trying to understand how to do everything and then I met someone who was very patient and single handedly over many hours and days taught me 90 % of what I know now (which still isn't much still way more than what I started out with :D ) I have a very long way to go still. A month ago I had no clue what a pbo was let alone how to pack it etc (lol) now I am a mission editing pro :D Thanks to all of you who took time out of your day to help me with a stupid noob question, or to break things down so that I could understand it and most of all thank you all for your patience.

Danger Girl Forever :D

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet