Feeback-Thread

howitzer

I enjoy this map more then any other map in A2!

Just the left upper side of the map is a bit empty... just water, what about adding something there:

I would suggest an:

offshore oilrig with alot connectections

swamp-forest

or an extension of the jura bucht, just alot of islands or some bigger ones like suhrenfeld, but with some villages on them ;)

a long smaller island in the south or some cool caves in the hills would be massiv! since the hills are a bit lame :S

I was going to add some weather effects after reaching a certain height, like snow or fog, but idk if thats possible for the mapeditor

• 2 weeks later...

Still would like to see a nazi bunker of some sort.

Wouldn't imagine it would be that hard to do.  I wish there were at least some trenches here and there, maybe in some fields.  I think that would help with PvP a bit. =]

I'm surprised none of these maps designed for DayZ had any body pits with dead zombies laying in them or something.

• 3 months later...

After playing NAPF on arma 2 epoch, I never ever came to the forums to thank you for this wonderful map. It is really well done and exceeds the quality of Bohemia's loved Chernarus map in many ways. I really hope you either continue the development of this map on Arma 3 or make something completely new on it!

Keep up the good work man!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

If this is posted elsewhere then my apologies for a double post, but I was wondering what happened to the rest of the map? In my server manager there's an image of the map and it has three more islands on it that aren't in the game. Is there any plan to extend the map to these areas? What happened to those islands?

Just curious, thanks!

If this is posted elsewhere then my apologies for a double post, but I was wondering what happened to the rest of the map? In my server manager there's an image of the map and it has three more islands on it that aren't in the game. Is there any plan to extend the map to these areas? What happened to those islands?

Just curious, thanks!

Can you post that image? I'm curious to see it.

• 3 years later...