Pavlovo prison

MaxPowers

Nice job! it would be nice if the combination locks on the prison ward's doors . Then you could use the to punish some players for breaking rules. The combination lock should be open only outside the  prison ward by another players)))

My traders stop workning with this. If i install this buildins like this (in server_functions.sqf) :

8l7W3cd.jpg

I get this in client RPT, you cant trade:

FNQF6d8.jpg

I think it is something wrong in the script and that prevent the trader code to run like it should do.

Note that i have 10-15 other buildings implemented in the same way without a problem.

//Swordfish

My traders stop workning with this. If i install this buildins like this (in server_functions.sqf) :

8l7W3cd.jpg

I get this in client RPT, you cant trade:

FNQF6d8.jpg

I think it is something wrong in the script and that prevent the trader code to run like it should do.

Note that i have 10-15 other buildings implemented in the same way without a problem.

//Swordfish

Not sure those have anything to do with each other, but I would try putting your [] execVM at the last line of your server_functions.sqf. If that does not work open pavlovo_prison.sqf and delete lines : 198, 9509, 9519. If that does not work then just remove the file.

Just updated the file. I removed some things that could be causing some problems. At this point if you are still having problems it has nothing to do with this .sqf file.

What sort of things did you remove? I ask because other than the explosions causing BattlEye kicks, I haven't seen any issues (I commented out those explosions).

Max,

Great work .I really like how it came out. Here is my problem I'm having . I uploaded everything and when I logged in , my anti-hax is going nuts. Keeps flashing something is hacking. (Sorry not home to give correct code). I unistalled files and there is no problem. Did you come across this problem yet ? Or someone know a fix.

Thank you

Max,

Great work .I really like how it came out. Here is my problem I'm having . I uploaded everything and when I logged in , my anti-hax is going nuts. Keeps flashing something is hacking. (Sorry not home to give correct code). I unistalled files and there is no problem. Did you come across this problem yet ? Or someone know a fix.

Thank you

I have come across this problem before. I think it has something to do with one of the init code I used to give the prison a smoke effect http://i.imgur.com/jvLtCBY.jpg. I have removed all of the init effects and updated the .sqf file. Here is the updated file:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fwg23ajmhrdpw8s/Jv_lnYw0v5/pavlovo_prison_01.sqf It would help if you can find the battleye restriction it's giving you or check your RPT logs. The updated file should not give you any problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I am runnin 1.0.4.1 and traders were not working well kept getting "Trading in Progress" to fix it all I did was to delete the lines involved with BIS effects (smoke plume) and all good after that.

On my server "The Hell" (Prison) as I call it, is an arena for "Chainsaw Games" and "Sledge Hammer Time"

Thanks Max for an AWZUM Edit!  :D

MaxPowers,    Really nice work.  I added this to both my servers and with Forces prison I now have two.  I love to build these but sometimes its nice to use really good ideas.

Keep up the good work and after about a week I found other buildings down aways away and not sure but are they with your prison setup?  With warehouse and some other things southwest of prison.

Now if I just can figure out how to add some traders to some of the new cities I put in.

One thing I can't add is players   so I fill mine up with a few npc to make up for it.

Haven't found many servers like mine.

Trying to use this on my Overwatch server and its in fine but using the latest updated file you posted two walls are entirely missing and the catawalk is missing to ge to the over side. (the catawalk by the 2nd level beds).

Otherwise its awesome. IF you can fix that lease do I will use it on my overwatch server and place A.I. in it so you can assualt it.