wishes and suggestions

falconsan

How much "changing" will be done after this goes live with Epoch? 

I would hate to have a nice set up then the map changes completely in the area where I built my base.

Very nice map and I look forward to playing on it, but will probably wait to use when done with major changes.

There will come in future some changes at the terrain but not so big. Like smoothing the terrain, roads etc. 

It will gave some contentpatches. I call it "Scenarios" where are to discover, like caves, Sawmills, new buildings etc, In some regions (the brown textured terrain)  will be the forrest reworked.

regards

Can I presume the test server will be updated to the latest version today as well! I'm starting to get confused with what glitches I've reported and whats been done already:)..

Edit: I'm not nearly as organised as you must be:)

02 server up and running.. the lake is freekin awesome.. sadly rsi for to much playing is stopping todays events:)...good job! 

Might want to concider an update to the in game map.. such a huge water expanse would surely show on a map:)

I think what Schultz is trying to say is replace the brick building with the one that you can enter in regular DayZ. 

land_housev2_02_interier.jpg

land_housev2_02_interier

instead of the one with no doorway

I think the one with no doors is: land_housev2_02

Exactly

On that same note admins can also add buildings :)

I've added more fuel stations and hospitals, I'd rather have the option to add them, I can't remove them so leave it how it is now.

That means worse performance. We have the models, let's use them!

For example, I showed the map to a friend of mine and the first thing he noticed was the red bricks non-enterable house!

That means worse performance. We have the models, let's use them!

For example, I showed the map to a friend of mine and the first thing he noticed was the red bricks non-enterable house!

Have to say I was not keen on those either.. IF it was me.. I'd have gone for all enterable redf's but I'm sure falconsan has his reasons..least with 1.0.4 we get a new enterable factory to play with...If only I had the kills to open up a few more...my other pet hate is churches that you can't enter.. when theres perfectly good opens doors ones in the game:)