Patch 1.0.4 Questions and Answers.

Axle

Yes, I know, that's why I'm asking :-)

If there'll be no template mirroring the default loop tables, we'll have to create one from scratch, thus having to reproduce all the effort and balancing the developers have put into it.

So an option for specifying differences only, or, 2nd best, for editing an exported copy of the 'original' table would be much appreciated.

Would very much like to see how this is done. 

Is it enough to just put a CfgBuildingLoot.hpp in the mission PBO, or?

I added some MBG buildings as the changelog says they're supported but get the following error :

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mbg_killhouses

Do i have to add these to the addons or have i missed something ? they do show in game but every player gets that error.

• 2 months later...
Q: How does helicopter vehicle towing work?

A:  Only one chopper can lift vehicles. It's the CH-47 or "Chinook". When lifting a vehicle you need to be at least 5m above the vehicle and no higher than 15m. One person must be on the ground to get the scroll option to attach vehicle. Not all vehicles can be lifted. You are not allowed to enter a vehicle being lifted. Once the vehicle is attached it can be detached by the pilot. You can NOT lift a locked vehicle. You also can not attach a vehicle that has another player in it.

I'm trying this on 1.0.4.2  with a CH-47 with both spawned and purchased unlocked cars and not getting the option to attach. Is it broken now?