BattlEye Client: Could not connect to BE Master

WEB11

Question

I've been getting these all day and I am just wondering if anyone else is also getting them? I saw a post on Battleye.com saying they are experiencing problems with their servers.

BattlEye Client: Could not connect to BE Master
BattlEye Client: update attempt failed

11 answers to this question

yes we were/still are getting these...it also causes some players to lose connection and get kicked, they have to try a few times to stay connected...buggy shit ^^

Did it start today for you? I just went ahead and disabled battleye for now but it breaks BEC scheduler unfortunately.

BattlEye is broke at the minute, well more so than normal :lol:

Major BE downtime [ 21.01.2014 • 13:15 ]line.gifUnfortunately, for 24 hours now we are experiencing major server problems due to an accident at our provider's data center. According to our provider everything should be back to normal within hours. An update will be posted here once that is the case.

As a negative side effect of this, all banned cheaters can currently play on BE servers in Arma 3 and DayZ without receiving a global ban message. Please understand that none of them were actually unbanned by us and the bans will continue to be enforced once the service is fully restored.

We're very sorry for all inconveniences caused by this downtime. We are currently discussing solutions to prevent something like this from happening again in the future.

Source > http://www.battleye.com/index.html

Global bans are currently not being enforced, be on your guard until they sort it :)