List of Storage Space Per building?

argenex

Since the 1.0.1.4 update, all built structures do not show how much space is available in them, so could some nice person please post how much of each type of storage is per built item?

I've made a little format for it so folks can just quote reply; really this sort of thing should be on the wiki.

Container Name

Weapons & Tools / Items / Backpacks

Outhouse

?? / ?? / ??

Wooden Shack (Tested with this shack with general items, when its full the items pop out on the ground in the doorway side)

?? / 100 / ??

Nice Wooden Shed (Tested with this shed with general items, when its full the items VANISH and are UNRECOVERABLE, which is why I am posting this post so folks can know what their limits are.)

?? / 200 / ??

Storage Shed

?? / 400 / ??

Thank you.

On the server I play on I see the values at least in the inventory screen, even if I don't remember if the cargo check menu is still there. Anyway, afaik the values are

Outhouse:                   1 /     4 /  1

Wood Shack:              0 / 100 /  0

Nice Wooden Shed: 20 / 200 / 10

Storage Shed:          40 / 400 / 20

Regarding the 'vanishing' items of the nice wodden shed I assume they drop to the ground just like with the wood shack, but you cannot access them because they are under the floor boards (wood shack is built on bare earth). So the SW mechanics would be the same but the result different - not that this helps ;-)