[Chernarus] Epoch/Overpoch traders by IT07

IT07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That's pointless really. If you want to edit it in a proper way using the editor, you will need the biedi. And that's not gonna happen :)

That site generates a BIEDI from the SQF files but only vehicles. anything else such as markers will not go over. Just throwing it out there it was a simple google search and helps if you have many building files and some over lap others, you can generate the BIEDI file then load it up in the editor to make your changes.

• 3 months later...

That site generates a BIEDI from the SQF files but only vehicles. anything else such as markers will not go over. Just throwing it out there it was a simple google search and helps if you have many building files and some over lap others, you can generate the BIEDI file then load it up in the editor to make your changes.

Yea I asked him if I could have the BEIDI cause I wanted to customize it a bit for my militarized server, and he turned me down. So I just used that plugin which suited my needs just fine.

• 1 month later...

Hey, firstly I LOVE these bases, however since installing them alongside WAI I've found that the AI spawned by the mission also have the options for Trader Menus.

Obviously this it a bit of a pain.

Any ideas on a quick fix?

I thought about editing each WAI mission to only use specified models that you didn't have in your server_traders.sqf but that seems like a pain in the ass so thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks!

Dave

Hey, firstly I LOVE these bases, however since installing them alongside WAI I've found that the AI spawned by the mission also have the options for Trader Menus.

Obviously this it a bit of a pain.

Any ideas on a quick fix?

I thought about editing each WAI mission to only use specified models that you didn't have in your server_traders.sqf but that seems like a pain in the ass so thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks!

Dave

Traders are AI that you've disabled movement and such for. The trader menu is tied to the skin class of the AI. Therefore any AI you use in missions and other scripts that have the same skin will also have trader menus. You'll have to go through and change each AI skin that conflicts with a trader, or change the trader to a different skin.

• 3 months later...

Anyone got the download? D:

I had to move my expenses from a web server to a game server so that is why the files can not be found.

The files are now on GitHub. Check the link in the main post :)

I had to move my expenses from a web server to a game server so that is why the files can not be found.

The files are now on GitHub. Check the link in the main post :)

Awesome! I will install them when I get home. Did you have any screenshots?