[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

epoch 1.0.4 ( B) !"\["true", ""\]" in all 3 files  but restriction kick #0

plz say where is the correct place for the !"\["true", ""\]" code in remoteexec.txt?

what u mean with Edit3: Fixed it on my own. I deleted the first line and just pasted !"["true", ""]" at the first line.

deleted the first line ? where?

edit: small idea change in all 3 BE txt files //5 in //1 thats work for now

epoch 1.0.4 ( B) !"\["true", ""\]" in all 3 files  but restriction kick #0

plz say where is the correct place for the !"\["true", ""\]" code in remoteexec.txt?

what u mean with Edit3: Fixed it on my own. I deleted the first line and just pasted !"["true", ""]" at the first line.

deleted the first line ? where?

edit: small idea change in all 3 BE txt files //5 in //1 thats work for now

does not work...

Try 

//new
5 "" !"\["true", ""\]"

for the 2 waypoint files..

Any update / confirmation / ideas about the 1 minute black screen between loading character data and actual spawning?

does not work...

The same kick again, again and again...

I was also getting that error, and I found I had added the exception on the kick line. 

What I wanted to post and say, was that this mod is great, but it has its issues. For instance right now, it doesn't work, not sure why, just doesn't work. I had crashed my last helo, and never got another option to clear or set a new evac heli. Also while testing, I had crashed one helo, then found another to set as evac, so I did, then I called it.. I died, and came back and the helo was waiting for me, but I could call it again, and again and agian. I had to uninstall due to it not working and I will be updating the antihacks later, and I will try to reinstall as this mod is awesome, but I do believe it has its issues. 

This time, when I get the issues, I will record them for you OP

Hey Guys, now it works very good.

Here my settings:

waypointstatement.txt

//new
1 "" !"\["true", ""\]"

waypointcondition.txt

//new
1 "" !"\["true", ""\]"

remoteexec.txt

//new
1 "" !="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !="\[this\] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" !"spawn BIS_Effects_Burn" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
1="\[this\] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" ["true", ""]"

My server runs with DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.1 

Map: Napf Island

Hey Guys, now it works very good.

Here my settings:

waypointstatement.txt

//new
1 "" !"\["true", ""\]"

waypointcondition.txt

//new
1 "" !"\["true", ""\]"

remoteexec.txt

//new
1 "" !="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !="\[this\] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" !"spawn BIS_Effects_Burn" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
1="\[this\] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" ["true", ""]"

My server runs with DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.1 

Map: Napf Island

http://dayz.st/w/Battleye_Filters

We keep getting the following error message: "Script customer\JAEM\variables.sqf not found" despite the file being in the appropriate location.  Feels like an error tied to Instruction 4a and also seems like there should be an easy fix.  Thanks in advance for any assistance!

We keep getting the following error message: "Script customer\JAEM\variables.sqf not found" despite the file being in the appropriate location.  Feels like an error tied to Instruction 4a and also seems like there should be an easy fix.  Thanks in advance for any assistance!

We're trying to add to Sauerland in fact.  Might that be part of our issue?   

Great mod BTW.   I use it on Taki all the time.  Sauerland makes it a must have, high-value donor item.  Great work!

We want a update for Sauerland Servers. So fix it or tell us something but don't ignore us!

Sorry dude that i have my own server to administrate and other projects im working on...

Oh, and of course, sorry that i have a real life!

UPDATE 1.3

[FIXED]

• Blackscreen on Sauerland
  • Freeze when calling the chopper (Better search function for players Evac-Field)
  • Map scan area increased, to support the hughe Maps like Sauerland

Moo,

Otter