[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

What am I supposed to do with it BattlEye? Somehow I do not get it.

In my server, the files mentioned are in the folder: /dayz/dayz_1.epoch.chernarus/BattlEye/

All of the files, that is:

remoteexec.txt

waypointcondition.txt

waypointstatement.txt

In the first line you add the !"["true", ""] at the end, but do a space before it, so it looks like:

(remoteexec.txt)

5 "" !="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !="[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2" !"spawn BIS_Effects_Burn" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;" !"["true", ""]"

And do that in every file mentioned.

Thats the other 2 files:

(waypointcondition.txt)

5 "" !"["true", ""]" 

(waypointstatement.txt)

5 "" !"["true", ""]"

Need to add that the mod works like a CHARM! Really LOVE it! So far no problems with it at all. If i do find any, i'll report back ASAP!

My files look as this :

remoteexec

1 "" !="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !="[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" !"spawn BIS_Effects_Burn" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2" !=_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;" !"["true", "]"

1="[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"

// ban for empty patterns, such:
// 23.06.2013 17:16:25: Ruhzy (x.y.z.t:10202) deadbeef12341234 - #0 ""

waypointstatement:

1 "" !"["true", ""]"

waypointcondition

1 "" !"["true", ""]"

and after a try set heli evac the HeliH disappear. same a i call Evac

I have server hosted on Survival server .com and i dont know how can i acces to AH files

Due to todays Battleye grand filter change I got kicked while testing this. This resulted in the helicopter just auto hoovering in front of the spot where it is supposed to land. Is this related to the kick or or could it be something else?

Edit:

Tried calling it from like50m from the heli, instead of flying the heli to the marker, the pilot just ran to the marker instead. (still got kicked and stuff)

For some reason the JAEM stopped working (no option to create/call chopper) for my players on the server. Any ideas what went wrong? (havent been changing anything)

If it was working (as the Build-Snapping was) and BOTH stopped working and you did not changed anything, call it Voodoo?

The problem is the Evac-Chopper Field. If you place a texture like this it gets automatically attached to the top of the Terrain below it.

This makes it impossible to build it "in Air" and above Water.

Cause items builded above the ground are "In Air" and above Water the Terrain level is the ground of the Sea/Ocean, it isn't possible, sorry!

can you add: "stand still for 5 seconds" so you can break off a helicopter call?

This would be possible, will add it in the next version!

Is it possible to use 1 heli as evac heli for multiple players?

Cause the Evac-Field object in the database is tied to the playerUID this isnt possible, sorry.

Cause the Evac-Field object in the database is tied to the playerUID this isnt possible, sorry.

I have to try this still ,but im guessing it is possible to make 2 evac fields right on top of eachother? It's an awesome mod, but it would be nice if a clan doesnt have to buy a heli for each member :P

I have to try this still ,but im guessing it is possible to make 2 evac fields right on top of eachother? It's an awesome mod, but it would be nice if a clan doesnt have to buy a heli for each member :P

Yeah that is a possibility, just give the key for the chopper to each member and the make evac-chopper field on same place!