2 Questions

SLash

Question

Hello!

1. Question!

How it is possible to remove last update thing that plot pole is required to build something.

I want to disable it because it`s really anoying that players most die very often and then they need to put new one just to update the base.

I have donators safezones in my server where players build their bases and if they die, they cannot even destroy the plot...

Of course it`s only my subjective point of view but this update was kind of silly, old system was much better meaning that plot poles are only for others not to build near your base so you have a choise use it or not.

2. Question!

I`m tired that after longer period of time there are lots of locked cars without any owners or keys. So I`m searching for some MySQL Event or some other scripts that unlocks vehicles , probable should make something that works with table object_data field LastUpdated (More then X days, then sets CharacterID to zero) but then it would work for all objects, not only cars / helis...  Any way I`m to dumb to make such MySQL event! If somebody could confirm that my idea works in real life and give a ready version of it. I would be very thankful!

Thx, Juris!

P.S Sorry if my questions already have answers, I was searching for them but did not find!

5 answers to this question

init.sqf

DZE_requireplot = 0;

UPDATE `object_data` SET `CharacterID` = 0 WHERE `LasUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 DAY) AND `CharacterID` > 0 AND `Classname` NOT IN ('VaultStorage','LockboxStorage','VaultStorageLocked','LockboxStorageLocked') AND `Inventory` <> '[]' AND `Inventory` IS NOT NULL