Just good Base(ALTAR)

Oh boy...

If it would be a star system from 1 - 5 for these addons, I give this only 1 star.

You get it much better if use at least little more sense of real world planning where to put what and how.

Or then you just must have a crocodile teeth at the end of runway ?

you know,Im good in world planning its not airport if you can read its base ,and in my imagination it was a helicopter base not plane thats why i set up the teeth

Oh boy...

If it would be a star system from 1 - 5 for these addons, I give this only 1 star.

You get it much better if use at least little more sense of real world planning where to put what and how.

Or then you just must have a crocodile teeth at the end of runway ?

A bit harsh there don't you think ? the guy did what he thought best, he had the decency to share and along comes a cunt like you to piss on his chips.

Ever heard the saying 'If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all'

A bit harsh there don't you think ? the guy did what he thought best, he had the decency to share and along comes a cunt like you to piss on his chips.

Ever heard the saying 'If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all'

Quite right too Richie.

So many people keep thier custom bases to themselves.  Why not release them for the benefit of the community?

You get credit where credit's due, and hell, if your bases end up being epic, thats good for you and the community.

So many people make epic shit, and keep it to themselves, I understand this for the exclusivity of it, but it ruins the community spirit.

I wish people would stop being dicks about thier work and start showing it off.

I have some more Tavi mods on the way, gotta see how they play out on a live server first, and then they'll be released.

• 2 weeks later...