[RELEASE] Build Snapping - Extended v1.6 (Updated 02/20/2014)

OtterNas3

I like this concept! I've tried it a bit now, and you probably heard the suggestions/want to do this already yourself but:

- Would be nice to be able to snap a wall on top of another wall

- Snap/align e.g. a cinderwall to a metal floor

- Able to change the "facing direction" of the object (e.g. for wooden walls, garagedoors). Maybe i'm doing it wrong,  but it seems the facing direction snaps automatically and can't be changed after.

Other than that, very nice and kudo's for maca and otternas! I'm gonna use this on my server as well

Does anyone have experiences with infiSTAR installing the building snapping?. I have white listed the s_building_snapping action and even removed the CMD block but still nothing. I have added all other scripts with no issues on my server. Would be great if i could get some help with this setup. Its driving me crazy lol. I can join TS, vent, mumble, Skype if need be. I'm also willing to pay.

I like this concept! I've tried it a bit now, and you probably heard the suggestions/want to do this already yourself but:

- Would be nice to be able to snap a wall on top of another wall

- Snap/align e.g. a cinderwall to a metal floor

- Able to change the "facing direction" of the object (e.g. for wooden walls, garagedoors). Maybe i'm doing it wrong,  but it seems the facing direction snaps automatically and can't be changed after.

Other than that, very nice and kudo's for maca and otternas! I'm gonna use this on my server as well

1. When i have some more free time i will have a look at snappin walls to floors and objects on top of objects

2. see 1.

3. Facing direction of the objects, i will have a look at it. Until, build from the other side ^^

Does anyone have experiences with infiSTAR installing the building snapping?. I have white listed the s_building_snapping action and even removed the CMD block but still nothing. I have added all other scripts with no issues on my server. Would be great if i could get some help with this setup. Its driving me crazy lol. I can join TS, vent, mumble, Skype if need be. I'm also willing to pay.

I have infiSTAR as well. The script is working as it should on my server! The only thing you have to do is add the s_building_snapping to the whitelist in the AHconfig.sqf file.

Just put it in front of the ALLOWED actions, and make sure to have a comma separating the s_building_snapping with whatever comes after it!

And thanks OtterNas, i'm looking forward to it! No rush, as this is already a great addition to the current building system

Looking to use this on my server however im looking to install it slightly different (i use the standard compiles file and edit the paths etc) and from comparing the player_build.sqf file to the original 1.0.3.1 file i see there is a lot of code missing from this that is in the original. Is this correct?