Balota trade camp

Description (En) (www.translate.ru):

Hi, everybody. I decided to make the trade camp in Balota. I wanted to make something like base survived. On an entrance to base you will see signs, a lot of garbage and a big grave of the zombie. It is possible to get to camp in two ways: on the ground (you should pass or pass along the strengthened corridor where on entrance you will see a lodge of the watchman, it the managing director of all base) or by air (for this purpose in northwest part of base there is a helipad on 2 seats). In camp there is a parking, a fire, the water crane, toilets, car dealers, food, medicine, the weapon, ammunition, helicopters. As near the seller of the weapon you can test the machine gun acquired by you or the gun, for this purpose the shooting gallery with five automatic targets (three small and two big) there is established.

Original description (Ru):

Всем привет. Решил сделать свой торговый лагерь в Балоте. Хотел сделать что-то типа базы выживших. На подъезде к базе вы увидите вывески, кучу мусора и большую могилу зомби. Попасть в лагерь можно двумя способами: по земле (вам придется пройти или проехать по укрепленному коридору, где на въезде вы увидите домик сторожа, он же управляющий всей базы) или по воздуху(для этого в северо-западной части базы есть вертолетная площадка на 2 посадочных места). В лагере есть парковка, костер, водяной кран, туалеты, торговцы автомобилями, едой, медициной, оружием, амуницией, вертолетами. Так же рядом с продавцом оружия вы можете опробовать приобретенный вами автомат или пистолет, для этого там установлен тир с пятью автоматическими мишенями(тремя маленькими и двумя большими).

Warning! This alpha version.

(not included heli parking and traders)

Screenshots (with description what where need)

From me:

This my first editor work, first release and I bad know how to do:

1) heli parking place on road texture (how to move it by axis "z")

2) adding traders at map and change their product list

I will thanks with helping my custom base.

Can peoples add base with no (un)packing dayz_server.pbo, and easy adding this to MPMissions folder and adding code to init.sqf?

Sorry for bad english.

Instaling:

1. Download here file spc240-balota_trade_camp.sqf  <-- (clickable)

2. Make backup of your dayz_server.pbo

3. Unpack your dayz_server.pbo

4. Make dir MapAdds in main folder of your unpacked pbo

5. Copy downloaded spc240-balota_trade_camp.sqf to your new folder

6. Copy code below and paste it to server_functions.sqf (in your dayz_server.pbo/init)

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAdds\spc240-balota_trade_camp.sqf";

7. Save changes

8. Pack your new dayz_server to pbo file.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Version history:

v0.1

Alpha-release

• 3 weeks later...

интересная мысль, но трейдеров не хватает конечно. думаю, рыть надо в \z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

если будете продолжать развивать, будет здорово.

поставил себе, заменив т34 на казарму.

Спасибо!

ждем продолжения...

--

interesting idea, but certainly not enough traders. I think it is necessary to dig in \ z \ addons \ dayz_server \ missions \ DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus \ mission.sqf
if you continue to develop it would be great.
set himself, replacing T34 at the barracks.
Thank you!
forward to continuing ...